Stupid question
  • tvrfan
    813 posts Professional
    GT500 wrote: »
    Stupid question

Why? I never played with him
  • Bapinho
    2523 posts Fans' Favourite
    I would like to know too. hes in a concept squad of mine to use as CAM in 41212
  • kraid
    5274 posts Big Money Move
    Not really no, at least not as good as he should be. Finishing is very inconsistent, he’s weak and doesn’t have great workrates. He’s ok as a cam but honestly there’s much better for his price
  • tvrfan
    813 posts Professional
    So compared 90 Henry or 92 Garrincha at ST. Which one would be better you guess? Has anyone comparisons
  • kraid
    5274 posts Big Money Move
    tvrfan wrote: »
    So compared 90 Henry or 92 Garrincha at ST. Which one would be better you guess? Has anyone comparisons

Not tried Henry but I’d be inclined to go with him over Garrincha purely based on the fact that Garrincha isn’t a good st. Prime Barnes might be another option, or base Best assuming it has to be an icon
  • Fletch
    3623 posts National Call-Up
    Garrincha is really good, but the baby is better than the middle version. Would not play him at ST though, stick to being a winger or wide CAM.
  • Bapinho
    kraid wrote: »
    Not really no, at least not as good as he should be. Finishing is very inconsistent, he’s weak and doesn’t have great workrates. He’s ok as a cam but honestly there’s much better for his price

who would you recommend as CAM that can start as RW due chem reasons? Hes locked in between icons so can be literally anyone?
  • Lackosweat
    7349 posts Big Money Move
    George Best is so underrated this year. He’s a god at any attacking positions.
  • Professor
    2648 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lackosweat wrote: »

I played him this WL and really struggled against him. Might even buy him myself.
  • Lackosweat
    Professor wrote: »

I played him this WL and really struggled against him. Might even buy him myself.

Mid Best is insane at ST :#
  • calcio12
    134 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    tvrfan wrote: »

Used 90 Henry and loved him. I haven’t used Garrincha, but was curious.
  • Professor
    2648 posts Fans' Favourite

@Lackosweat . You use the base version? I was comparing the base and Mid and base looks to have better stats in some key areas. I would be using him as a LM so maybe wasted out there.
  • Peewee916
    1115 posts Professional
    If he has one short leg like IRL I would highly doubt it. #FunFact6793
  • Lackosweat

@Lackosweat . You use the base version? I was comparing the base and Mid and base looks to have better stats in some key areas. I would be using him as a LM so maybe wasted out there.

I’m using his base version at RM and he’s incredible. Maybe a bit wasted with all those great shooting stats but he never fails to impress me with his playmaking ability.

As for the ST role, I prefer the mid version purely due to his M/L workrate. I can’t deal with M/M STs at all.
    ED4-D01-BC-AC2-A-4831-AE28-D42-EE8729422.jpg
  • Bapinho
    Peewee916 wrote: »
    If he has one short leg like IRL I would highly doubt it. #FunFact6793

He still should be good as long as there is not a goat on the pitch :D #FunFact6794