Ea you truly messed up

Simsbadger
908 posts Professional
Ok this is a rant but come on ea
Weekend league is ridiculous laggy can’t player switch or play a pass.
You made rivals basically weekend league all week with objectives and I don’t blame players relegating but I’ve worked so hard to get from div9 into div7 the past few weeks and now I may as well relegate myself as just played to top guys who were good so messaged after matches and normally they are in div3 so it’s just like weekend league.
And squad battles don’t get me started when I have the likes of messi Neymar mbappe and I’m getting out sprinted by a bronze player with 62 pace v 97 mbappe come on or headers we can’t score yet every ai can belt in from every corner.
I understand you want people to get cheaper things like icons but you are pushing away your core players.
I’m not even sure I want to carry on playing at mo
Funny thing is although I don’t spend 100s on fp I usually spend like £15 pm and this Fifa I’m not spending any and now really seriously thinking of skipping next fifa that’s how far your pushing players away

Comments

• Durrani13
    2097 posts Fans' Favourite
    Simsbadger wrote: »
    And squad battles don’t get me started when I have the likes of messi Neymar mbappe and I’m getting out sprinted by a bronze player with 62 pace v 97 mbappe come on or headers we can’t score yet every ai can belt in from every corner.

I had the funniest game in squad battles today. The team I was playing was a 1 star bronze team with players all in the wrong spots. The opposition had a GK and RB with 30 shooting as strikers. And still I barely won 4-3. I went up 2-0 and then the game totally change. The RB with 30 shooting beat Lloris three times with scorching strikes from outside and just inside the penalty area. I could not chase them down around the ground. I won in extra time with players like Sissoko and 89 Stevie G in the middle.

Mind you on Friday I used 70 rated teams to win every match for the icon objectives on Legendary. The disparity is just ridiculous and not fun at all. It's designed to stop people from getting lots of coins and good rewards. It's an unethical and unconscionable manipulation to ensure more FIFA points are bought.
  • atheistsw
    517 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I used an 82 rated Italy team to do the Legendary matches and found it surprisingly easy. I think the key to SB is not to use a full five-star rated team on the higher difficulties, stick some bronze players on your bench to lower the rating to 82 and below, for me at least it seemed to minimize the instances of superhero bronze players! :lol:
  • Durrani13
    2097 posts Fans' Favourite
    atheistsw wrote: »
    I used an 82 rated Italy team to do the Legendary matches and found it surprisingly easy. I think the key to SB is not to use a full five-star rated team on the higher difficulties, stick some bronze players on your bench to lower the rating to 82 and below, for me at least it seemed to minimize the instances of superhero bronze players! :lol:

Yes, that's true and that was the point I was making. But why should it be like that? So if I use a good team I should get punished? The game shod play to it's stats not get manipulated into something that no one can make sense of and feel cheated. I did my SB objectives against the team of the week. And it was a breeze.
  • Kevin
    2083 posts Fans' Favourite
    They simply don’t care, they’re still selling FIFA points so everything’s okay.
  • Sav1o
    11 posts Ball Boy
    Kevin wrote: »
    They simply don’t care, they’re still selling FIFA points so everything’s okay.

It's probably not like that. I'm pretty sure they want to make a good game and I understand it's tough but I also agree they are behind the acceptable level of quality as of today. EA is losing a lot and risking being dropped to the second place when it comes to soccer computer games, cause PES is in second place today but they are running behind with eager.