Best icon striker for 600k

Arron xox
3602 posts National Call-Up
I'm looking to replace adama traore yea hes quick but is finishing is hit and miss. Just looking for a decent icon striker to either play wide cam or cam and I can put son out there

Comments

• Lackosweat
    7523 posts League Winner
    Zola is incredible.
  • Had only used 86 Larsson, bergkamp , 89 ronaldinho .. but as per me those icons does not perform more than some of the gold card considering the cost difference.. just my opinion.
  • Arron xox
    Yea I get that with the team I have it's hard to get people on full chem as I have david villa in there aswel and I dont wanna drop him
  • High420
    1071 posts Professional
    88 Raul is incredible as a cf in a 4-4-1-1 or 4-4-2.
    He is 530k on PS4, which is down 70k from when I got him on Thursday, but no regrets.
  • Matinxos
    57 posts Park Captain
    Socrates is pretty good. Iconic Lewandowski i would say.
  • lewspaz
    1016 posts Professional
    Mid Crespo looks pretty good
  • Arron xox
    Matinxos wrote: »
    Socrates is pretty good. Iconic Lewandowski i would say.

See I dont see point in buying him as I could get him from.icon swaps
  • Leandrinho
    1477 posts Play-Off Hero
    Stoichkov maybe?
  • Arron xox
    I'm going to try and sell a load of stuff in my club see what I can raise
  • David34rrd
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    86 Shevchenko is very good and a goalscorer
  • Gromit
    4832 posts National Call-Up
    Save 100k more and get Prime Owen, he's been around 700k this past week. Not used him but his 88 card was brilliant, his 91 will be even better.
  • Jackwc
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    A rare one but my 90 Ruud was lethal
  • seBozz
    610 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Klose anyone ?
  • Arron xox
    edited December 2019
    I'm no good with slow players they dont fit how I play I like little agile players I thought about scream aguero if I can sell enough
  • Jmw1988
    84 posts Park Captain
    Would personally keep scream troare if that’s the one you have and invest the 300k on a midfielder just my opinion troare is brilliant for me
  • High420 wrote: »
    88 Raul is incredible as a cf in a 4-4-1-1 or 4-4-2.
    He is 530k on PS4, which is down 70k from when I got him on Thursday, but no regrets.

Agreed 88 Raul beast!
  • tvrfan
    813 posts Professional
    Trezegoat
  • Arron xox
    Jmw1988 wrote: »
    Would personally keep scream troare if that’s the one you have and invest the 300k on a midfielder just my opinion troare is brilliant for me

My cdms are kante and pep
  • Lord_Begley
    466 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Mbappe is better than any icon striker for less than 3 million
  • Mbappe is better than any icon striker for less than 3 million

For 600k 🤦🏼‍♂️ ... ?
  • Lord_Begley
    edited December 2019

For 600k 🤦🏼‍♂️ ... ?

Are you on Xbox? 639,000 buy it now is the cheapest up at the moment, Will drop to 600,000 easily with TOTY around the corner.
  • Ballist1x
    3838 posts National Call-Up
    Mbappe has the 3 most important traits for a striker imo..

That with his pace is why hes so effective...
  • nsholmberg11
    1430 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mid Crespo or Base Stoichkov are the best ones for that price

I love Larsson but he wasn’t great. Vieri was fun for me but not the same level.
  • Lord_Begley

For 600k 🤦🏼‍♂️ ... ?

Are you on Xbox? 639,000 buy it now is the cheapest up at the moment, Will drop to 600,000 easily with TOTY around the corner.

There’s now one up for 635,000. Reckon you’ll be able to snipe one for close to 600,000 as everyone is finishing their weekend league
  • Mmandras
    3507 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2019
    Crespo, surely. That hair is worth extra 100k compared to his base version.

But, yeah... Mbappe for 600k, strech a little maybe.
  • Mbappe is better than any icon striker for less than 3 million

For 600k 🤦🏼‍♂️ ... ?

There’s now one up for 635,000. Reckon you’ll be able to snipe one for close to 600,000 as everyone is finishing their weekend league

It wasn’t me looking mate. Was just how the thread stated 600k and you say Mbappe for under 3 million ha.

I might look at him myself for that price if he drops more. I’m actually looking for icons myself for links etc.
  • Lord_Begley

For 600k 🤦🏼‍♂️ ... ?

It wasn’t me looking mate. Was just how the thread stated 600k and you say Mbappe for under 3 million ha.

I might look at him myself for that price if he drops more. I’m actually looking for icons myself for links etc.

What I meant was the only icons who are better than Mbappe are Eusebio and Ronaldo. Unless you’re planning on spending 3,000,000 coins, you’re better off getting Mbappe.

I’d definitely recommend getting him.
  • Pb91
    352 posts Sunday League Hero

For 600k 🤦🏼‍♂️ ... ?

What I meant was the only icons who are better than Mbappe are Eusebio and Ronaldo. Unless you’re planning on spending 3,000,000 coins, you’re better off getting Mbappe.

I’d definitely recommend getting him.

Although their not in OPs price range I’d say mid/prime butra and any version Dalglish both better than mbappe and under 3 million.