The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Button Responsiveness

warrent80
476 posts An Exciting Prospect
So i thought there had been measures to sort this out? All i can tell is you just matched me (in the uk) with a Bulgarian and when i am going to tap the ball in from a few yards out (well within the 6 yd box) you decide to pass.

Stop letting the other players win i have recorded the match this is not competitive wheres my refund?

Comments

• Str8hii
    1576 posts Play-Off Hero
    warrent80 wrote: »
    So i thought there had been measures to sort this out? All i can tell is you just matched me (in the uk) with a Bulgarian and when i am going to tap the ball in from a few yards out (well within the 6 yd box) you decide to pass.

Stop letting the other players win i have recorded the match this is not competitive wheres my refund?

Yup just lost a game i did low cross villa 3 feet from goal slides but clears the ball instead of putting it in the net nobody close to him
  • warrent80
    edited December 2019
    It is getting beyond a joke now another week where i cant play more than 10 games, funny how i made my elite 1 (verified) friend rage quit the other night; first time i played him on 20.

Recorded the game; found this out playing him offline at work last year where funnily enough i was even with him ingame but nowhere near the same in Champs or Rivals he was D1 and Elitle my best was a G2 EVERYWEEK. If Tornado glitchy crosses were not in i would of dominated him nearly every game (i actually did to an extent) Won D1 matches on his account easily.

EA time to start explaining this as the connection could easily be blamed this year but our game was P2P and all our matches played against each other last year were offline.

Before the forum high posters butt in; i've played a game for every post you have wrote over the years.

@earoger i have been told numerous times by EA support to ask you; they have clearly stated in the transcripts that you would FIX my problems I am still waiting for a fix for a part refund.

• warrent80
    up no answers from Roger again? Gonna start spamming Reddit WITH PROOF!