12775 posts Has That Special Something
Go go go

Comments

• Nodge86
    5218 posts Big Money Move
    Thank you for your service @fluffymnuffy
  • lewspaz
    1413 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sometimes I just wish they were more people like you.. legend of the forum!
  • A_Snipe
    3540 posts National Call-Up
    They need to slap themselves. Quit giving untradeable packs now. It’s a joke
  • Tuqijuno
    628 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Well at least Piszczek isn't basically free which Mascherano was. But still I don't quite understand why they do this.
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    Tuqijuno wrote: »
    Well at least Piszczek isn't basically free which Mascherano was. But still I don't quite understand why they do this.

To lump more coins out the game.
  • Dutch007
    3470 posts National Call-Up
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️ you EA! We want NEW content!!
    Sad sad company...
  • Revolver_310
    445 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ideally would like Scream Pique as I'm using a La Liga team now but not sure they'd re release that?
  • Pocketsquareguy
    7682 posts League Winner
    Ideally would like Scream Pique as I'm using a La Liga team now but not sure they'd re release that?

They could. But it shouldn’t be cheaper as it was a very fair price when it was released and he is just as relevant now.
  • ComptonLAX94
    3148 posts National Call-Up
    RTTF Konate or gtfo
  • truegunn3r
    12602 posts Has That Special Something
    edited December 2019
    Why would anyone pay that much for Piszczek after obtaining a free RTTF Mbabu who is very likely to get another upgrade? A bunch of clowns working at EA!
  • DannySTFC
    8278 posts League Winner
    Wish they’d stop doing this. Where’s the reward to people who did these the first time around? The players who committed themselves to these SBCs and paid higher prices for them?

Promes for example, when Tagliafico objective came out it was great news for the people who’d been using Promes and waiting for his informs and waiting for good green links. Players who committed coins to that SBC then used him in the early stages were rewarded with an IF and a great strong link, now anyone can get him, kick in the teeth to players who did these cards originally for more coins.

I understand when they do this in June or something, but it’s late December, why just rerelease old content instead of making something new?!
  • PiotrLolo
    2883 posts Fans' Favourite
    Wtf is going on with these untradeable packs for SBC's? Are they drunk?
  • DannySTFC
    8278 posts League Winner
    RTTF Konate or gtfo

I hate that card, you can have mine!
  • Dubbly
    2429 posts Fans' Favourite
    Great picks for people who didn’t get the chance to do them when they were out.

Would do Piszczek if I didn’t have Zanetti.
  • Cmiz
    1052 posts Professional
    Another laugh on ea part gets better and better 😂
  • Bapinho
    3621 posts National Call-Up

They could. But it shouldn’t be cheaper as it was a very fair price when it was released and he is just as relevant now.

same goes for promes tbf; he even had a upgrade and he is so much cheaper now
  • Grifan
    1799 posts Play-Off Hero
    Complete slap in the face to those who done them first time around
  • Kingdingaling
    2852 posts National Call-Up
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    Why would anyone pay that much for Piszczek after obtaining a free RTTF Mbabu who is very likely to get another upgrade? A bunch of clowns working at EA!

I've had him 500 games and he's way better than any other rb in the game that's why
  • lippyone
    2599 posts Fans' Favourite
    Promes could be useful for some future swap objectives, sure to throw a dutch one in there somewhere
  • truegunn3r wrote: »

I've had him 500 games and he's way better than any other rb in the game that's why

Malcuit is way better
  • Tuqijuno
    628 posts An Exciting Prospect
    RTTF Konate or gtfo

I hope so much this won't happen until Futties. Wouldn't mind Gomez though
  • Dubbly
    Grifan wrote: »

Not really.

Things get cheaper over time.
  • Grifan
    1799 posts Play-Off Hero
    Dubbly wrote: »

Not really.

That’s all very well but all it says to me is I won’t bother doing any sbcs at the start because two mounths down the line their released at a fraction of their original cost
  • Dubbly

Not really.

That’s all very well but all it says to me is I won’t bother doing any sbcs at the start because two mounths down the line their released at a fraction of their original cost

So you won’t buy any players off the transfer market then for the exact same reason?
  • D0lvl
    4664 posts National Call-Up
    Rerelease RTTF JOe gomez pls
  • Grifan
    1799 posts Play-Off Hero

Not really.

So you won’t buy any players off the transfer market then for the exact same reason?

The players I buy are tradeable and there for I could even make profit on these players
  • Markman007
    4414 posts National Call-Up
    truegunn3r wrote: »

Depends on your playstyle, but Piszczek is still a better attacking RB than Mbabu. Mbabu has more pace, but gonna take more upgrades for Mbabu to match him on the attack.
  • Thehubby
    1993 posts Fans' Favourite
    Tuqijuno wrote: »
    RTTF Konate or gtfo

I hope so much this won't happen until Futties. Wouldn't mind Gomez though

Would love Gomez to come back out and a cheeky 100k cheaper than last time 😉
  • BSDShoes
    3212 posts National Call-Up
    pass