In what world does EA think it's okay making 1 GK terrible and the other super human every game?

Jay1787
480 posts An Exciting Prospect
This is really annoying me now. 11 saves for their GK and 1 save for my GK. All in the box.... with 95 and 99 finishing?

You're a joke of a company.... you've no idea how to balance a game.... a so called ESPORTS ready game.... where one team gets favoured... you're a disgrace

Comments

  • Jay1787
    480 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Game number 2.... his GK made 7 saves..... guess how many mine saved..... ❤️❤️❤️❤️ NONE!

    Twice he was running away from goal outside the box and finessed it into the top ❤️❤️❤️❤️ corner.... then the sweaty ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ran down the wing 3 ❤️❤️❤️❤️ times and passes the ball through 4 defenders to his player and taps it in.
  • Jpo41
    1825 posts Play-Off Hero
    You just need to shut the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up and buy FIFA points
  • Jay1787
    480 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Jpo41 wrote: »
    You just need to shut the **** up and buy FIFA points

    Never! I've never had luck at packs and never will. I refuse to throw money away.
  • Arsenalfc93
    429 posts Sunday League Hero
    The people you played must of lost loads on the bounce and to keep them playing they let them win
  • DannySTFC
    10363 posts Has That Special Something
    It happens for and against everyone whether you want to admit it or not, EA aren’t targeting you.
  • Jay1787
    480 posts An Exciting Prospect
    This is becoming very pathetic.... I've just lost AGAIN because I had 19 shots against his 2. Both have the same GK except you know.... his ❤️❤️❤️❤️ GK was god again... at least 15 of those shots were inside the box, at least 8 of those were almost inside the 6 yard box.

    I don't get it... why reward those who are playing terrible?
  • WarrenBarton
    10986 posts Has That Special Something
    Maybe it’s because of the delay, if one person’s gameplay is slightly behind the other’s then surely this will delay the ai’s ability to react to the shot therefore resulting in some ropey goalkeeping from one side
  • Fifapayne
    7177 posts Big Money Move
    Jay1787 wrote: »
    This is becoming very pathetic.... I've just lost AGAIN because I had 19 shots against his 2. Both have the same GK except you know.... his **** GK was god again... at least 15 of those shots were inside the box, at least 8 of those were almost inside the 6 yard box.

    I don't get it... why reward those who are playing terrible?

    The amount of times you claim more shots..I’d say the problem might be you..

    Plus more shots =\= better.
  • Jay1787
    480 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Maybe it’s because of the delay, if one person’s gameplay is slightly behind the other’s then surely this will delay the ai’s ability to react to the shot therefore resulting in some ropey goalkeeping from one side

    Maybe, I've chilled out now. Didn't feel like delay, got 5 bars on latency. I just can't get my defenders to intercept or tackle yet the other team are monsters.
  • Jay1787
    480 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Jay1787 wrote: »
    This is becoming very pathetic.... I've just lost AGAIN because I had 19 shots against his 2. Both have the same GK except you know.... his **** GK was god again... at least 15 of those shots were inside the box, at least 8 of those were almost inside the 6 yard box.

    I don't get it... why reward those who are playing terrible?

    The amount of times you claim more shots..I’d say the problem might be you..

    Plus more shots =\= better.

    I'm probably a 5/10 at this game. You know yourself when you've played okay and when you've played bad. I might not be the best at going forward or defending but when I have the same GK as my opponent and mine makes 1 or 2 saves to their 10+ i feel confident enough to say that's not me that's the problem.
  • RileyD
    2293 posts Fans' Favourite
    All in your head.

    Maybe take a short break. I would suggest going for a nice walk.
  • Fifapayne
    7177 posts Big Money Move
    Jay1787 wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Jay1787 wrote: »
    This is becoming very pathetic.... I've just lost AGAIN because I had 19 shots against his 2. Both have the same GK except you know.... his **** GK was god again... at least 15 of those shots were inside the box, at least 8 of those were almost inside the 6 yard box.

    I don't get it... why reward those who are playing terrible?

    The amount of times you claim more shots..I’d say the problem might be you..

    Plus more shots =\= better.

    I'm probably a 5/10 at this game. You know yourself when you've played okay and when you've played bad. I might not be the best at going forward or defending but when I have the same GK as my opponent and mine makes 1 or 2 saves to their 10+ i feel confident enough to say that's not me that's the problem.

    Find the easy shots
    Try to walk the ball into the net.
    Sweat a cut back goal into open net
    Etc
    Try finesse near post
    Power near post
    Etc
  • Jay1787
    480 posts An Exciting Prospect
    RileyD wrote: »
    All in your head.

    Maybe take a short break. I would suggest going for a nice walk.

    I've got my one win, disgusting that I resorted to drop back but it opened him up so easy and i was trying to look for my RB when I looked back 8/10 outfield players were doing a 300 impression in/around my box.

    I'm done for this weeked. I have 4 games left but 17 wins and 14 wins looks about the same rewards.
  • Jay1787
    480 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Jay1787 wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Jay1787 wrote: »
    This is becoming very pathetic.... I've just lost AGAIN because I had 19 shots against his 2. Both have the same GK except you know.... his **** GK was god again... at least 15 of those shots were inside the box, at least 8 of those were almost inside the 6 yard box.

    I don't get it... why reward those who are playing terrible?

    The amount of times you claim more shots..I’d say the problem might be you..

    Plus more shots =\= better.

    I'm probably a 5/10 at this game. You know yourself when you've played okay and when you've played bad. I might not be the best at going forward or defending but when I have the same GK as my opponent and mine makes 1 or 2 saves to their 10+ i feel confident enough to say that's not me that's the problem.

    Find the easy shots
    Try to walk the ball into the net.
    Sweat a cut back goal into open net
    Etc
    Try finesse near post
    Power near post
    Etc

    I have to keep the ball away from players. If I go within 5 yards of any player they tackle me, i don't understand how but they do, doesn't matter if they're behind me, they just lunge in, stun my player and then take the ball.
  • lippyone
    2654 posts National Call-Up
    RileyD wrote: »
    All in your head.

    Maybe take a short break. I would suggest going for a nice walk.

    Rubbish, sometimes everything goes in, other times everything is saved, it is not just luck. Most people have realised it by now.
  • RileyD
    2293 posts Fans' Favourite
    lippyone wrote: »
    RileyD wrote: »
    All in your head.

    Maybe take a short break. I would suggest going for a nice walk.

    Rubbish, sometimes everything goes in, other times everything is saved, it is not just luck. Most people have realised it by now.

    Watch real football, it happens
  • Queens11
    3090 posts National Call-Up
    RileyD wrote: »
    lippyone wrote: »
    RileyD wrote: »
    All in your head.

    Maybe take a short break. I would suggest going for a nice walk.

    Rubbish, sometimes everything goes in, other times everything is saved, it is not just luck. Most people have realised it by now.

    Watch real football, it happens

    This is correct on rare occasions though on Fifa it’s a common occurrence
  • David34rrd
    55 posts Park Captain
    They try to make it realistic by having one of the GK have a good game like it happens in real life, but saying that it happens far too often in this game. You just have to sweat it
  • Fox_in_the_Box
    267 posts Sunday League Hero
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    It happens for and against everyone whether you want to admit it or not, EA aren’t targeting you.

    For sure I've felt this boost FOR me personally...But being VERY generous - that might be 1nce in 10-15games...being generous...very generous...Against me though?...Undoubtedly...1 in 4 or 5...easy.

    Know the game backwards & inside-out...Know exactly what it feels like....in either case.

Sign In or Register to comment.