Need a replacement for Ter Stegen

Jay1787
480 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited December 2019
This guy is absolute dog ❤️❤️❤️❤️ now. 6 games 17 shots and conceded 15 goals....

They've nerfed him into the ground and he's absolutely dog ❤️❤️❤️❤️.

Comments

• Delboy13710
    10326 posts Has That Special Something
    Areola
  • Vds from swaps
  • kraid
    7700 posts League Winner
    Jay1787 wrote: »
    This guy is absolute dog **** now. 6 games 17 shots and conceded 15 goals....

They've nerfed him into the ground and he's absolutely dog ****.
    Don’t know what you’re on about. Best gk in the game still
  • Forca-Barca
    3453 posts National Call-Up
    Not for me he let’s in every goal
  • limjitwe
    10098 posts Has That Special Something
    He’s still great.
  • wallik88
    230 posts Sunday League Hero
    Are you using a chem style on him? If so that’s your problem! Goalies should always be on basic
  • Jay1787
    He's on basic. Tin foil hat time, but they had to nerf him because of his new cards needed to look like an improvement. Like @Forca-Barca said, he lets in every goal.

I just tried Areola, made 4 saves. That's more than Ter Stegen has ever made in a single game.
  • TheTataGuy
    3888 posts National Call-Up
    Dude, there's no nerf to him, goalkeepers are just random. One time they're good, other time they're bad
  • Forca-Barca
    3453 posts National Call-Up
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    Dude, there's no nerf to him, goalkeepers are just random. One time they're good, other time they're bad

This
  • Texas6
    957 posts Professional
    De Gea
  • TheTataGuy wrote: »

this very much is the case, why i dont care what gk i use.
  • Jdizzle
    3161 posts National Call-Up
    Best gk in the game lol. This is why you don't take player reviews from the forums.
  • Kristiyan
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Got 89 VDS from the market the other day and tried him for 9 games, he is worse then if Szcesny not to mention Ter Stegen that i have been using since the first days of the game.
  • BSDShoes
    3218 posts National Call-Up
    MATS is about the best GK right now but now there's also Futmas DDG too.

Maybe you're using him wrong, look up his traits and set his instructions according, you'll see a difference, I did that with Futmas DDG and he's very resilient now.
  • Jay1787
    You know what, I take it back.... just played against Donnarumma and he saved 11 shots and Areola saved 1....
    ONE ❤️❤️❤️❤️ SHOT EA!

You ❤️❤️❤️❤️ batter a player from start to finish and they scored 6 ❤️❤️❤️❤️ times.... 3 times in the second half of extra time because as usual you ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️ make it so I cannot pass a single ball to my player again!

How the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ do you go from dominating someone to then not being able to make 1 ❤️❤️❤️❤️ pass? Then the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ you're playing plays three ball from the center circle down the middle of your defence and he scores, then he gets tackled three more times in the box and it still comes to him and he scores again?

This is not football - FIX YOUR ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️ GAME!
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3647 posts National Call-Up
    You should try Ben Foster. I played against him last night and he made 15 saves.
  • Jay1787
    Areola is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ dog ❤️❤️❤️❤️.... 2 games, 1 save and conceded 11.... what a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️....
  • Colt_seevers
    1624 posts Play-Off Hero
    Areola is **** dog ****.... 2 games, 1 save and conceded 11.... what a **** ****....

U need to defend too mate
  • Bas
    1489 posts Play-Off Hero
    Areola is **** dog ****.... 2 games, 1 save and conceded 11.... what a **** ****....

You sure it’s the gk if you concede 11 goals in 2 games?
  • Gogs
    815 posts Semi-Pro
    Ter stegen, oblak, alisson are all the same.
    If you allow clear shots to your opponent then It's a goal
  • Ballist1x
    3904 posts National Call-Up
    Try Handanovic

Troll face meme
  • Nominee oblak
  • Renamed123456
    6198 posts Big Money Move

I just tried Areola, made 4 saves. That's more than Ter Stegen has ever made in a single game.

Played a SB game last night, where Areola was saving everything from their nonsense plays, ones that you know usually go in.

It also went to penalties tho as their gk also godlike. But still.
  • Jay1787
    Bas wrote: »

You sure it’s the gk if you concede 11 goals in 2 games?

These are not clear shots, these are shots from insane angles, passing through defenders, or just hoofing it through the middle of my defenders who ignore it. Yet when i get 1v1 against other players GK they save it 9/10 times.... it's broken man... I can't do anything about goals that are passed right through my player... if they ignore the ball they ignore the ball.

I lost again in my last match because I had 19 shots and he had 2... they were god awful shots too... Almost all mine were inside the box.... we had the same damn GK in the net but his was on top form...

I have never ever, ever, ever seen my GK have a game even half as good as these other goalkeepers... it's a joke. it's literally, if you have more possession and shots, you will concede almost every shot....
  • Jay1787
    I'm playing for 1 more win then this WL can ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off with it's bull crap match fixing.
  • Jay1787
    Like again.... I just lost 2-0 to the someone who shot directly down the middle from the far corner of the box, through 3 defenders after being tackled twice... as soon as he got that 1 he wen't drop back and everyone was inside his box... I've never even seen that before... I've never seen everyone except 2 strikers inside the box...

I had 13 shots he has 2, i lose 2-0... I don't want to join this drop back disgrace but the game clearly thinks they are bad players and helps accordingly.
  • BSDShoes
    3218 posts National Call-Up
    Jay, just wondering, what has your WL win/loss been in the past? If you're getting similar win/loss this week, that's probably why you're losing a bunch now.
  • Jay1787
    Drop back is disgusting, just tried it... made the guy rage quit after 6 minutes of game time.... fix that crap EA... thats not right
  • Bobo23
    5651 posts Big Money Move
    Drop back is disgusting, just tried it... made the guy rage quit after 6 minutes of game time.... fix that crap EA... thats not right
    You probably just faced an easier opponent as you've been losing a few games.

• Jay1787
    edited December 2019
    BSDShoes wrote: »
    Jay, just wondering, what has your WL win/loss been in the past? If you're getting similar win/loss this week, that's probably why you're losing a bunch now.

First week, 17W-12L, second week 17W-10L, this week, 14W-12L. You could be right as I've lost probably 8 today and I was on 11 wins.