Rttf Allan to PSG?

Pb91
352 posts Sunday League Hero
Seen a few things saying he might be going to PSG and a few saying he’s staying put. If he does transfer in January does his card change to a PSG card or stay Napoli? Looked on EA website it just says they will continue to receive uogrades if the new club is in the competition but doesn’t say if it will change club or not.

Comments

• BSDShoes
    3212 posts National Call-Up
    Hard to say, Kondogbia's UEL card last year changed from France to Central African Republic which caused his 500K price to drop.
  • SimmoEFC
    11613 posts Has That Special Something
    Should do
  • Ben
    5471 posts Big Money Move
    The official ea q&a only states that if the player transfers to a club that is no longer in the competition they will get no more upgrades. They aren’t clear about what happens if he transfers but both his old and new team advance.
  • Wz000
    426 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited December 2019
    I think that as long as the team he’s on keeps advancing he should keep going up. Also I think PSG have a surplus of Midfielders, like really google it, really would seem odd to go after another. Also the owner of Napoli is a man that seems to value the players very highly look at what he was asking for Koulibaliy, so I honestly wouldn’t believe the transfer to happen, unless Allan is on his second to last or last year of contract.
  • Pb91
    352 posts Sunday League Hero
    Wz000 wrote: »
    I think that as long as the team he’s on keeps advancing he should keep going up. Also I think PSG have a surplus of Midfielders, like really google it, really would seem odd to go after another. Also the owner of Napoli is a man that seems to value the players very highly look at what he was asking for Koulibaliy, so I honestly wouldn’t believe the transfer to happen, unless Allan is on his second to last or last year of contract.

Not sure on how long they have left but read an article online saying Gattusso has a meeting planned with Allan and Mertens to try extend their deals so guessing it’s not more than 2 seasons. And PSG been sniffing around Allan for a year now, don’t think they are to worried about having too many midfielders with the bank account they have lol