The game will be dead after TOTY

Comments

• MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    Always stayed until the end, but lack of icon SBCs and the weird grind got swaps has killed it. Rewards are trash, nothing to grind for
  • Jpo41
    1824 posts Play-Off Hero
    The game isn't "dead" but it is living because it is now a card collecting game first and then a football game
  • Fifapayne
    2550 posts Fans' Favourite
    Professor wrote: »
    I never understand the people who say games dead but I always find games within seconds even in July and August.

This was always the case for me. But not this year. I was 0-0 and got no opponents found in fut champs. I’m in the US and can usually find games instantly all year. As it stands 10 games in I haven’t played a single American. Only Mexicans. Americans are out.

I’m 10-0
    Played all Americans so far
    So, does that mean the opposite to what you’ve said?
  • RexAnglo1066
    3310 posts National Call-Up
    Hang on, I've seen 17 different over the last month saying it's already dead.
  • Gromit
    4841 posts National Call-Up
    Professor wrote: »
    I never understand the people who say games dead but I always find games within seconds even in July and August.

This

I played 17 until the week after 20 was released. Found a game in seconds every day, any time of day.

There's millions of players.
  • Purplejacket
    3624 posts National Call-Up
    Another game will be dead thread, lmao.
  • Jpo41
    1824 posts Play-Off Hero
    Odd people say this game is packed with people then why have I not found a game in 7 mins.
  • Robmu22
    1418 posts Professional
    It's been dead to me for months with the absolutely trash hand holding, one dimensional gameplay.

Others will always continue to play it, and that's why they won't improve the game.