Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Worst servers ever

Recoba
4384 posts National Call-Up
Jesus.

Comments

• Cmiz
    908 posts Professional
    It get worse every time
  • WELSHLAD782
    90 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    2 games of wl had to switch it off was shocking
  • Pb91
    215 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    3 games on wl played nothing but people in Europe. Is there a way to force the game to connect to the Irish servers instead of the ones in Europe?
  • kingDrogbaaaa
    1349 posts Professional
    Wow they are at a low today, didn’t think they could get worse
  • Berlus
    345 posts Sunday League Hero
    As long as dumb ppl buy packs nothing will change....
  • BarrieBaflap
    32 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Pb91 wrote: »
    3 games on wl played nothing but people in Europe. Is there a way to force the game to connect to the Irish servers instead of the ones in Europe?

They don't even have servers in UK.... Only Denmark, Germany and 1 other country if I'm not mistaken.

You're getting matched up exactly the same as in every weekend before, only now every little kid is playing with the xbox they got for Christmas...
    With the ridiculously low amount of servers they already have and from which 3/15 on average aren't in a bad shape, it'll mess the game up big time.

Any gaming company that have a game with half the amount of people playing on a daily basis, have more and often better servers dedicated to that game than EA uses for Fifa.
    Simply because the biggest expanse to keep a game running, is maintaining the servers. Every other gaming company can not afford to do what EA does, because people won't play it and play another game of the same genre. Only for Fifa there's only 1 game in the same genre, which is far from being any kind of competition.

For a company that earns so much money on a game, it should be illegal to have the game run on such a little amount of servers, especially in such a bad state.
  • Pb91
    215 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Pb91 wrote: »

They don't even have servers in UK.... Only Denmark, Germany and 1 other country if I'm not mistaken.

You're getting matched up exactly the same as in every weekend before, only now every little kid is playing with the xbox they got for Christmas...
    With the ridiculously low amount of servers they already have and from which 3/15 on average aren't in a bad shape, it'll mess the game up big time.

Any gaming company that have a game with half the amount of people playing on a daily basis, have more and often better servers dedicated to that game than EA uses for Fifa.
    Simply because the biggest expanse to keep a game running, is maintaining the servers. Every other gaming company can not afford to do what EA does, because people won't play it and play another game of the same genre. Only for Fifa there's only 1 game in the same genre, which is far from being any kind of competition.

For a company that earns so much money on a game, it should be illegal to have the game run on such a little amount of servers, especially in such a bad state.

I thought they had servers in Germany, Holland, France and Ireland for Europe?
  • maxi88
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I always have 5 bars. Fibre connection ... Poland Has one of The best quality Internet in Europe. I played cs on German servers with 15-20ping nl 30 uk/fr 50. But this crap feels like 150-200. How da hell u can stay calm when u just cant show your best performance and most of The Times im getting matched with German Players with more responsive gameplay.
  • Recoba
    4384 posts National Call-Up
    2 games of wl had to switch it off was shocking

shocking is the best word.

How is this company allowed to have this scam on the market? At least put on the cover " online might not work"
  • BarrieBaflap
    maxi88 wrote: »
    I always have 5 bars. Fibre connection ... Poland Has one of The best quality Internet in Europe. I played cs on German servers with 15-20ping nl 30 uk/fr 50. But this crap feels like 150-200. How da hell u can stay calm when u just cant show your best performance and most of The Times im getting matched with German Players with more responsive gameplay.

I don't know what you're talking about... Sweden, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Switzerland, San Marino, Norway, Andorra, Spain, Belgium, Latvia, Estonia, Hungary, Lithuania, France, Slovakia, Finland Slovenia and Germany have a better average internet connection in Europe...

The connection bars shown in game are affected by a lot more things than just your connection, like your opponent's connection, to which game server you're connected too, the distance between you and your opponent etc.
    The connection bars in the game are often incorrectly displaying the actual connectivity to the game, as well as that it could also be that you were just on a bad servers, as they have quite a lot
  • maxi88
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited December 2019
    i have comperison to other games... dont try to make it like its my internet fault that i have lags... playing shooters on german servers it feels like LAN, u get it? im always on bad servers seems like.
  • Cmiz
    908 posts Professional
    There a joke defo the worst Fifa in history
  • BarrieBaflap
    maxi88 wrote: »
    i have comperison to other games... dont try to make it like its my internet fault that i have lags... playing shooters on german servers it feels like LAN, u get it? im always on bad servers seems like.

Never said anything about your internet. I only commented about you saying Poland having one of the best internet in Europe, while it's not more than average. Also mentioned about the low amount of servers EA uses and that most of them are bad.