Anyone else playing brilliantly at the moment??

Comments

• YidArmy
    488 posts An Exciting Prospect
    YidArmy wrote: »
    Hey guys, any of you on PS4? Not many of us that post on the Seasons section here, would be cool to have a few games with some of you??

What division u play? I'm looking for a good player to play coop from time to time. Feel free to add me: ToomV86(PS4) and record 1003-57-125.

Hey mate. I'm a Div 1 player and often do win the title. No where near as good a record as yours though! Currently on about 400 odd wins and 180 something losses. Yes would would be up for a few co op games every now and then, I'll add you.
  • marktko
    277 posts Sunday League Hero
    So I'm down in division 6 and struggling. Checking the records of opponents quite a few seem to be like me and in freefall from divisions 2 and 3 with just 2 of 3 wins in their last 20 games. What the hell is going on.

Someone must be winning all the games??
  • YidArmy
    marktko wrote: »
    So I'm down in division 6 and struggling. Checking the records of opponents quite a few seem to be like me and in freefall from divisions 2 and 3 with just 2 of 3 wins in their last 20 games. What the hell is going on.

Someone must be winning all the games??

Are you still using Ipswich and playing teams much better than them due to the match up filter you use?
  • marktko
    Yes.....
  • DarkMac
    204 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Because it is not you the one that is playing.... Is the pathethic EA
  • marktko
    So for the first time I've just used constant pressure. I know get what people are doing
  • YidArmy
    edited March 19
    Yes.....

Madness, I just dont get how you moan about getting relegated and beat on when you are willingly putting yourself at a huge disadvantage.

It's like an F1 driver turning up to Silverstone for the BGP in a 1990's classic F1 car and saying 'screw it, I'm driving this because I like it.' Then come the end of the race he moans that all the other cars are faster and that he keeps getting lapped...'news flash 1990's car lover, you can drive one of these brand new 2019 models and be on a level playing field...is it about time we put your old one back in the museum where it belongs and join the revolution??'
  • ashfun
    6 posts Ball Boy
    edited March 20
    With the lockdown in place, I've been playing more FIFA (after a three year break). FWIW decided to share my approach and tactics in this blog.
    https://www.starvind.com/soccer/fifa20-barca/

(Div1 and last won Premier cup twice in a row). I know there are several players much better than me but given I've benefitted from online tips like this in the past, I'm sharing mine.

Feel free to comment with your own tips and preferences. Please be kind. Not intending to debate folks here.

And if you want to play me, add me on xBox id: ashfun
  • marktko
    YidArmy wrote: »
    Yes.....

Madness, I just dont get how you moan about getting relegated and beat on when you are willingly putting yourself at a huge disadvantage.

It's like an F1 driver turning up to Silverstone for the BGP in a 1990's classic F1 car and saying 'screw it, I'm driving this because I like it.' Then come the end of the race he moans that all the other cars are faster and that he keeps getting lapped...'news flash 1990's car lover, you can drive one of these brand new 2019 models and be on a level playing field...is it about time we put your old one back in the museum where it belongs and join the revolution??'

I accept that. I'll give it a go with a championship side this weekend. I just hate them all that's the problem!
  • marktko
    But I did go on a crazy run to get to division 2 hence why I started this thread in first place.

That was with Ipswich against similar opposition
  • Laar72
    10 posts Ball Boy
    DarkMac wrote: »
    You are not playing brilliantly, trust me. And it is not a hate speech... will see after a few more games. The game winning strike is not decided by you. And there are people that quit a game because they can see that they will lose because the game decide that it's your turn to have few more winnings. And they already know when they will be dragged back in a game... The players are moving randomly and their movement does not comply with what you tell them to do, they became slower and like disorientated .... it's in the game....it's EA

Yes... I have experienced the same. After 5 wins in a row, everything goes wrong. Or when it is THE GAME, you need a tie or a win to go to next division, everything goes wrong again. Horrible accuracy, lack of PAC and PHY.
  • Mackie17
    8565 posts League Winner
    Best start to a WL in a long time 😬
  • EAscks
    3 posts Ball Boy
    I was. I am in Div 1 and was liking the game so much, them came some updates now the game is so fuked up. I've always played in Div 1 in Seasons, I don't ll play fut.
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️ hate EA for messing up the gameplay everytime. Now I can't even connect simple passes.
  • I am 150-18 and have won every title. When I compare my trophies to others, I can’t seem to figure out how to win the double platinum trophy. There is no cup for it but it is listed as a trophy. Do any of you know how? Also, happy to play coop with anyone here on Xbox!
  • redsfan78
    56 posts Park Captain
    Happy to give you a game on Xbox at some point, I'm in div 1, won it about 7or 8 times now, ... I'll try to add you, but I suspect cooop won't work so well, usually when I play against coop there's terrible lag
  • marktko
    So I tried a better team from the championship. I score a lot more but stu does opposition.

Last few games 3-6 4-8 5-4 6-3

Sorry but with scores like that the game is broken. Yes you will say poor defence but the AI is pathetic