The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Relegating yourself is embarrassing and you should be concerned about your mental health

MeeseeksandDestroy
205 posts Sunday League Hero
Only children act like this. Grow up.

Comments

• Shimoe
    200 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Its not players fault, blame EA who puts objective on rivals.
  • Fletch
    3623 posts National Call-Up
    Do you get some sort of high by constantly posting this negative ❤️❤️❤️❤️? Like seriously, have a good hard look at yourself and you'll realise how sad of a human being you are.

Grow up mate, but remember it's never to late to change who you, but for your sake it'll be a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ mission to accomplish that.
  • lippyone
    2080 posts Fans' Favourite
    The AI knows when you are doing an objective, it does not make life easy. Hard to avoid when playing with a bunch of random low rated bundesleague players, especially as any lead will result in your players suddenly cease to function
  • MeeseeksandDestroy
    Fletch wrote: »
    Do you get some sort of high by constantly posting this negative ****? Like seriously, have a good hard look at yourself and you'll realise how sad of a human being you are.

Grow up mate, but remember it's never to late to change who you, but for your sake it'll be a **** mission to accomplish that.

Sticking up for those relegators I see.

• MeeseeksandDestroy
    RSL183 wrote: »
    I'm concerned about yours...

It’s cheating, come at me.
  • Gnomenclature
    5078 posts Big Money Move
    I feel pretty good actually. I beat a d2 and a d3 guy in d6 (where I belong) with my crappy la liga squad lol.

So many drag backs.... luckily they are pretty easy to read. You generally don't get skill spammers in d6.
  • MeeseeksandDestroy
    I feel pretty good actually. I beat a d2 and a d3 guy in d6 (where I belong) with my crappy la liga squad lol.

So many drag backs.... luckily they are pretty easy to read. You generally don't get skill spammers in d6.

Can you believe people think it’s okay to do this? It’s like saying, it’s not EA’s fault that people do the quit glitch. Let them do it, since they can. BS.
  • Bapinho
    2518 posts Fans' Favourite
    oh im bad at fifa and cant handle losing let me make a thread on internet about other peoples mental health :D The irony
  • RSL183
    636 posts An Exciting Prospect

Come at me? What are you 12? I don't relegate myself. I'm just concerned about your mental health if a video game bothers you this much to post this nonsense
  • MeeseeksandDestroy

Come at me? What are you 12? I don't relegate myself. I'm just concerned about your mental health if a video game bothers you this much to post this nonsense

Let’s let everyone cheat in life, where does it stop? Promoting this kind of behavior destroys whatever it touches. It’s not just about video games, it comes down to morality in general.
  • Boombzy
    10 posts Ball Boy
    edited December 2019
    Gamers are literally the scummiest of them all. We will do anything to get what's best.

I haven't relegated nor done any of the icon swap objectives but if I'm required to relegate myself, I will.

It's not my fault EA insist on adding in brain dead content.
  • Rickayt
    833 posts Semi-Pro
    Having stress free games is better for my mental health
  • Airmax6
    313 posts Sunday League Hero

Spamming drag backs makes you a d2 or d3 player?
  • Djamal
    89 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Relegating is best thing I done this year. I wouldn’t do it, if gameplay was at least decent. But I play from Russia, and button delay is unacceptable here, so I’m forced to relegate to lower divisions to do this objectives
  • Gnomenclature
    5078 posts Big Money Move
    Airmax6 wrote: »

Spamming drag backs makes you a d2 or d3 player?

Naw, I was messaging them. Nothing toxic, just curious. They were good players.
  • D0lvl
    2503 posts Fans' Favourite
    I finished all the DR swaps. I noticed a lot of relegators will rage quit if you go up early. Now onto squad battles grind....
  • Layton8212
    1687 posts Play-Off Hero
    Relegated myself to division 9, smashed everyone in my way in no time doing the icon objectives. Im not a pyscho
  • Soulja1985
    132 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I am concerned about my mental health, that's why I relegated myself.
  • Knowlesdinho
    12894 posts Has That Special Something
    Just hold off doing the swaps until next week when it settles down. I'm playing draft almost exclusively at the moment and having quite a lot of fun. It's a good way to get some first owned players too.
  • Riftydogg1
    246 posts Sunday League Hero
    Shimoe wrote: »
    Its not players fault, blame EA who puts objective on rivals.

That's a pathetic answer. Grow a pair
  • TJBLACKWALL
    29 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Anyone in life is perfectly within their rights to take a step back or reduce the load whether its work commitments or the competitive nature of video gaming.

If you are vexed enough to try and shame people in this way, it only suggest it is you with a major problem, chill out after all it is just a game...

P.s anyone noticed their players are losing stamina like crazy recently
  • Retro_G
    31972 posts National Team Captain
    edited December 2019
    I'm pretty sure EA have a similar system to fut champs now, you're matched on form. I'm matched against elite players, anytime I go on a big winstreak.
  • Smsalnuaimi
    1074 posts Professional
    Im div 2 player.

But doing the objectives i lose matches and find my self at div 4. !
  • Jimmyb83
    1153 posts Professional
    Have you tried doing these objectives in div 2/3? Every team is a multi million Mbappe, Neymar, Messi team. Even if it’s clear you’re doing objectives you’ll still get shhhhhhhh’d, replay watching, holding the ball at the back.

It’s not worth the effort.
  • Knowlesdinho
    12894 posts Has That Special Something
    Jimmyb83 wrote: »
    Have you tried doing these objectives in div 2/3? Every team is a multi million Mbappe, Neymar, Messi team. Even if it’s clear you’re doing objectives you’ll still get shhhhhhhh’d, replay watching, holding the ball at the back.

It’s not worth the effort.

But it's worth the effort to relegate and play people that have less skill than you?

Whatever your stance is, EA needs to do something to make this fairer. A separate mode that evenly matches squads based on the requirements should be a priority.
  • Thunder001
    608 posts An Exciting Prospect
    EA also need to take a look at the requirements and make them easier. I mean come on 31 wins for the 6 tokens in 15 days, no wonder people want to take shortcuts.
  • RVN_10
    458 posts Sunday League Hero
    Simple solution is the gold cup, each week could have a requirement such as 11 bundesliga players like it used to when used for fut champs qualifying.

Win it and get a token job done plenty opportunity for everyone to get it and move on
  • Idek
    12860 posts Has That Special Something
    Only children act like this. Grow up.

The irony is strong here