EA, those SBC Re-releases are insulting!

Dutch007
3353 posts National Call-Up
edited December 2019
Where are the rest of the league sbc’s?
MVP Vela?
EOE Lavezzi?
......?
......?

Comments

• Struggstarr
    260 posts Sunday League Hero
    I wish they re-released David Villa as I missed out when he was first released. :'(
    Mascherano is definitely worth doing though, He would be one of the cheapest 87 cards on the game, obviously untradeable but can't go wrong really.
  • ChappellRovers
    3082 posts National Call-Up
    There’s been no flashback for ages, we get one and it is a re-run so lame.
  • Dutch007
    3353 posts National Call-Up
    I wish they re-released David Villa as I missed out when he was first released. :'(
    Mascherano is definitely worth doing though, He would be one of the cheapest 87 cards on the game, obviously untradeable but can't go wrong really.

It is not about the picks but the fact they didnt release new content!
  • TheBenson
    425 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just seems lazy to me.
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    Dutch007 wrote: »
    Where are the rest of the league sbc’s?
    MVP Vela?
    EOE Lavezzi?
    ......?
    ......?

Chilling with Jesus
  • D14
    3537 posts National Call-Up
    Blimey, it’s been a few hours. They will obviously do more than just those two
  • BarrieBaflap
    78 posts Park Captain
    I wish they'd release 5x less player sbcs throughout the game... It's ridiculous that if they release 1/3 more special players, the amount of rare and non rare gold players and special players will be equal,,, With TOTY still having to be released, FUT Birthday, the rest of the League SBCs, future EoE cards, flashback sbcs, flashback moments sbcs and the 100 other ridiculous reasons to give players random special cards, it won't be long before they've reached that.

Kind of makes "Special cards" not very special... Especially given the enormous lack of variety in the cards they bring out, which most are released for Prem, then Bundesliga, then Liga Santander, then League 1 + Serie A and Liga Nos and very rarely 1 or 2 random ones for like the Chinese League & MLS.

It would make it so much more fun if they'd spread it out over all leagues available in the game. That way people from those countries are able to build squads with players from their home league, without it being an awful squad to play with.
  • Mic2904
    2246 posts Fans' Favourite
    It’s the fact that:

- It’s not even 2020 and apparently they ran out of ideas
    - Put 2 fingers up to everyone that did Milner before for 250k-ish (I didn’t)
  • Mantic
    461 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Give me Andres Iniesta
  • WFCBagnall
    78964 posts Moderator
    D14 wrote: »

It's the whole concept of rereleasing cards that were released just two months ago that were 250k+ to now being 50k combined with the fact they've killed icons sbcs and Futswap, not even released half of the league sbcs and only released two milestones where we still have no clue when or how they'll get upgraded despite them also being out two months.
  • Str8hii
    1750 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited December 2019
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

It's the whole concept of rereleasing cards that were released just two months ago that were 250k+ to now being 50k combined with the fact they've killed icons sbcs and Futswap, not even released half of the league sbcs and only released two milestones where we still have no clue when or how they'll get upgraded despite them also being out two months.

Last year when they were OP like luiz and ibra people waited until july for rerelease its easy to re run trash nobody wants
  • Knowlesdinho
    13373 posts Has That Special Something
    You must be gutted if you completed these when they were really expensive.
  • mindm4ster
    5218 posts Big Money Move

my god even mods against EA

hide yo wife
  • WFCBagnall
    78964 posts Moderator
    mindm4ster wrote: »

my god even mods against EA

hide yo wife

My views are my own :blush:
  • Str8hii
    1750 posts Play-Off Hero

Thats like saying u must be gutted if you bought rashford at 100k and hes 5k now
  • Knowlesdinho
    13373 posts Has That Special Something
    Str8hii wrote: »

Thats like saying u must be gutted if you bought rashford at 100k and hes 5k now

Not quite the same though is it? With Rashford you could pay that premium price if you wanted, or you could wait knowing that eventually his price will plummet like it does with all the early cheap overpowered players.

These SBCs were originally out for a few days, a week at most...fomo will have kicked in with some, nostalgia with others, so they completed the SBCs. Now they get rereleased 2 months later at discounted prices, it is actually insulting. It's in no way comparable.
  • MuzzaLUFC
    1472 posts Play-Off Hero
    Not gonna lie, as I was building my fitness first owner PL side the other day, I genuinely thought to myself I’d love them to re-release Milner’s scream card.. I honestly thought I was seeing things when I spotted it earlier
  • BadSeedsFC
    1363 posts Professional
    A re release for POTM Josef would be nice.
  • SYMMO19
    1330 posts Professional

Not quite the same though is it? With Rashford you could pay that premium price if you wanted, or you could wait knowing that eventually his price will plummet like it does with all the early cheap overpowered players.

These SBCs were originally out for a few days, a week at most...fomo will have kicked in with some, nostalgia with others, so they completed the SBCs. Now they get rereleased 2 months later at discounted prices, it is actually insulting. It's in no way comparable.

Was halfway through replying but you've put it perfectly already. I did Mascherano as I always try to make a past and present West Ham team at some stage....had I known he'd be released much cheaper a few weeks later obviously i'd have waited so feel a bit cheated tbh.
  • Thefranchise92
    4317 posts National Call-Up

in a way yess, even worse than potm users tbh. I think people will think twice going forward.
  • Navraat
    3672 posts National Call-Up
    SYMMO19 wrote: »

Was halfway through replying but you've put it perfectly already. I did Mascherano as I always try to make a past and present West Ham team at some stage....had I known he'd be released much cheaper a few weeks later obviously i'd have waited so feel a bit cheated tbh.

Now imagine how people felt in 19 when EA released PIMs
  • AlexBear012
    2196 posts Fans' Favourite
    Why insulting? They're not replacing anything.

Also good for people who missed out.
  • SYMMO19
    1330 posts Professional
    Navraat wrote: »

Now imagine how people felt in 19 when EA released PIMs

Didn't play 19 or 18 for that matter, and for the record won't be playing 21 either after the way this company shaft it's player base on a regular basis.
  • Renamed123456
    6198 posts Big Money Move
    It's the whole concept of rereleasing cards that were released just two months ago that were 250k+ to now being 50k

To be fair, players that were worth 200k+ 2 months ago are around 70k now.

• Str8hii
    1750 posts Play-Off Hero

There is rerelease every year what u mean prople didnt know , they knew same like everybody knew rashford gonna plummet
  • Ecr8on
    1551 posts Play-Off Hero
    This is pre-canned out of the office holiday content at its finest!! :D
  • eddopoolfc
    424 posts Sunday League Hero
    Don't even get me started on having to have 9 1st ownership cards for online swap tokens.

Greedy f******!!!

every game atm on Rivals everyone is pausing and making 3 subs. It's ridiculous and it isn't football!!!!