Someone is distributing coins on Prime Giggs.

TheBenson
509 posts An Exciting Prospect
Dunno how to up load screen shot. The card is currently sitting on....

2.294.000 coins...

Comments

• yogibear
    1370 posts Professional
    Anaaand?
  • TheBenson
    yogibear wrote: »
    Anaaand?

It's against the rules
  • purplegoldfish
    469 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yeah uhhh where did you grow up? Are you on EAs side? Haha wtf
  • GoodnightIrene
    4194 posts National Call-Up
    Hiss for me OP.
  • TheBenson
    I wonder how much they paid matey for the coins.
  • Fifapayne
    5017 posts Big Money Move
    Who cares
  • TheBenson
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Who cares

😂
  • delpieroalex
    527 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited December 2019
    EA earn millions in minutes during flash sales. So we shouldn't be worried about this.
  • RexAnglo1066
    3435 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2019
    Do we really believe a company like E.A couldn't litigate these coin sellers back to the stone age if they really wanted to?

It's no skin off their nose, as it just inflates prices which helps sell Fifa points.

It wouldn't surprise me if E.A owned some of the coin sellers, via some shady shell company registered in some exotic beach resort.
  • LockhartBrute
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Do we really believe a company like E.A couldn't litigate these coin sellers back to the stone age if they really wanted to?

It's no skin off their nose, as it just inflates prices which helps sell Fifa points.

It wouldn't surprise me if E.A owned some of the coin sellers, via some shady shell company registered in some exotic beach resort.

Can’t agree more. An enormously huge number of fifa players transfer coins. Most of the stunning teams that some call credit card teams transfer coins. In almost every page as you search special cards, you’d find at least a person transferring coins. EA knows about it and decides to limit the punishment to an extent that would balance between them earning money through fifa points and still not losing their player-base.

• RexAnglo1066
    3435 posts National Call-Up

Can’t agree more. An enormously huge number of fifa players transfer coins. Most of the stunning teams that some call credit card teams transfer coins. In almost every page as you search special cards, you’d find at least a person transferring coins. EA knows about it and decides to limit the punishment to an extent that would balance between them earning money through fifa points and still not losing their player-base.

Exactly.

The amount of Fifa You Tubers brazenly advertising coin sellers, year after year, without so much as friendly "please, don't do that" from E.A, is revealing and shows how little they care.
  • Hubbabubba
    445 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just take a look at OTW Luka Jovic. It's quite ridiculous and has been going on since his release.
    Guess the coin buying business is blooming.
  • Redlad
    497 posts An Exciting Prospect
    yogibear wrote: »
    Anaaand?

Aaaand...it means we have to pay more for players. It means that the really top end players will always be out of reach for most unless we spend big on FP or risk losing everything on the game by buying coins. The only winners are EA and the coin sellers. Simple really.
  • coolio
    58 posts Park Captain
    Oh no oh no oh no. Permit Patty is here to do her thing.
  • Covkilla91mob
    2032 posts Fans' Favourite

EA tax = they sell coins to sites to increase card prices and fix them to a price
  • Pacey3_16
    2335 posts National Call-Up
    Snitches get stitches
  • There was a time I gave a ❤️❤️❤️❤️, now I want ea to lose as much as possible
  • n2j2000
    2503 posts Fans' Favourite
    OP you little rat.
  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    Didn't happen.

Why you fibbing OP?
  • Futfanatic
    15980 posts World Class
    Snitches get stitches