Tips on getting started

Chiss
121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
After roughly a year n a half away from fifa it has sucked me back in. Any tips on getting started? Cheers

Comments

• t14migit
    142 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Play squad battles to start, only for a couple weeks for easy coins and packs, usually gold 1 elite 3 is best value for time. Bronze pack method is also very good to help build your club up to start and get a coin balance as well as store consumables
  • Chiss
    Cheers mate I've just been playing squad battles to get a feel for the game and build up some coins. Not done the bronze pack method yet but might get started on that today.
  • Kvkortrijk19
    1779 posts Fans' Favourite
    t14migit wrote: »
    Play squad battles to start, only for a couple weeks for easy coins and packs, usually gold 1 elite 3 is best value for time. Bronze pack method is also very good to help build your club up to start and get a coin balance as well as store consumables

Bronze pack methode is real good , earned about 500k , its slow but so good🤣🤣
  • Kvkortrijk19
    1779 posts Fans' Favourite
    + i have a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ bronze PL players for the league sbcs to sell when its comming🤣
  • t14migit
    In bpm this year I’ve probably made the 5mil mark. Do it every day for about an hour and I have a club stocked of epl and la liga bronzes too for when they drop
  • Chiss
    See with the bpm do you recommend just selling all players once checking what they are going for and keep everything else? Also hold onto la liga and all?
  • t14migit
    Chiss wrote: »
    See with the bpm do you recommend just selling all players once checking what they are going for and keep everything else? Also hold onto la liga and all?
    No, hold onto leagues that haven’t been released yet and players that don’t sell, also keep rare bronzes that are less than 400 coins is what I do. I keep contracts and single fitness cards, sell squad fitness. For leagues that are already out, you can keep if you wanna do that sbc or sell that’s up to you just don’t sell league sbc players for less than 400ish also imo.