Just loaded up fifa for the first time in months

Kingchavez_152
1605 posts Play-Off Hero
Can’t say I was surprised. Menu lag like always. Just logging in to sell all my stuff and maybe make a pack opening. When are toty out? Game is trash and I’m glad I stopped playing it. I do check occasionally to see if it has gotten better but it hasn’t.

Comments

• Renamed123456
    6198 posts Big Money Move

People will tell you you're lying and the only person experiencing this. Despite 100s of threads and messaves about it.

Congrats on ducking, I'll likely join soon. Just really want the game to work, 'cause football.
  • FijiBoy
    1321 posts Professional
    Fifa will only be good enough to play/enjoy when EA is banned of selling Fifa Points. Whats the use of calling the most competitive mode ultimate team when instead of building your way up, noobs are buying their way up.
  • AADCFC
    223 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    FijiBoy wrote: »
    Fifa will only be good enough to play/enjoy when EA is banned of selling Fifa Points. Whats the use of calling the most competitive mode ultimate team when instead of building your way up, noobs are buying their way up.

I agree in a sense, but half of these people that do load up FP are 9/10, not very good at the game. How many people I’ve played with a cracking team but just spam the R2 button is hilarious
  • Torminator
    1797 posts Play-Off Hero
    AADCFC wrote: »

I agree in a sense, but half of these people that do load up FP are 9/10, not very good at the game. How many people I’ve played with a cracking team but just spam the R2 button is hilarious

So what! Let everyone enjoy the game in their own way. They probably dont mind
  • Fifapayne
    6442 posts Big Money Move
    AADCFC wrote: »

In reality I’d say most people who load points are better than those who don’t.

You don’t spend money on something you are not decent at