The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

Skill moves should incur stamina drain.

Gromit
4109 posts National Call-Up
Its getting ridiculous how much skill moves are spammed.

Just played 3 guys in a row that just smashed skills all game, one of them was just constantly giving it Cuadrado and skilling for days.

He should get tired, he should mess up and lose control of the ball. Just 90 mins of lightening fast flawless moves.

If defenders get drained for aggressive interceptions attackers should get drained for over exertion pulling off acrobatic skill moves.

Comments

• Gromit
    Bobo23 wrote: »
    If drag backs drained stamina, every player would be laying flat out on their back on the pitch :joy:

Maybe they should be!

But more so for the more acrobatic moves.
  • Purplejacket
    2993 posts National Call-Up
    Wahhhh
  • Purplejacket
    So unfair R9 won every trophy bc he did skill.moves, he should.be dead tired in real.life wahhhhh
  • Purplejacket
    Ronaldinho should be dead too waaahhhh
  • Purplejacket
    Ibra shouldve retired.in his 20's bc it drained all his stamina. Waahhhh
  • Purplejacket
    Cr7 is his early days played all 90bminutes so unreal wahhh, i cry bc i cant learn to do skill.moves complain about cuadrado of all ppl.
  • Jpo41
    1612 posts Play-Off Hero
    He didn't spam 5-10 in a row while moving down the pitch
  • Purplejacket
    Jpo41 wrote: »

This is false, after 2 skill moves your players lose the ball, fyi drag back is not a skill move, kids can do it. I finish elite 2 most weeks so dont tell me ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • Gromit
    Lol wahhhh

Yeah but they didn't do it every time they touched the ball....wahhh lol
  • Purplejacket

Also if you cant stop a player after 2 skill moves you are bad should move to pes.
  • Purplejacket
    Gromit wrote: »
    Lol wahhhh

Have u seen r9 and dinho play? Cr7 is his youth? You delutional i see
  • Gromit
    Lol wahhhh

Have you...

Watching youtube highlight reels is not watching a football match.

9 times out of 10 they get shut down in real life.

Ronaldo might stepover or flip flap to get past an opponent but he then doesn't roulette, rainbow, drag back , heel to heel and back heel a shot lol
  • PegLeg
    952 posts Semi-Pro
    Reading the thread title you just knew it wouldn't take long for the skill move exploiters to show up waahhhh. But it's ok there's a guy who's E2, practically a pro... waaahhh

Ps. as much as I'd like to see skill moves tweaked I'd prefer to see drop back drain stamina. You shouldn't get fitness free sprinting back into position
  • Purplejacket
    You cant stop cuadrado lmao, i cant stop laughing how bad you are.
  • Purplejacket
    Lol wahhhh

Have you...

Ronaldo might stepover or flip flap to get past an opponent but he then doesn't roulette, rainbow, drag back , heel to heel and back heel a shot lol
    Lol wahhhh

Have you...

Yes, and as i said if you keep.getting beat by rainbow flicks its you not the game.
  • Gromit

You say wahhhh lol

Can only imagine how much of a helmet you are lol
  • Gromit
    Lol wahhhh

Have you...

Lol wahhhh

Have you...

Yes, and as i said if you keep.getting beat by rainbow flicks its you not the game.

I didn't say I did....

What I said was excessive skilling should come with a penalty, players are not super human, they can't do spin after spin after spin and not feel tired or make a mistake.

Skills have got dumbed down to the point they're too easy to pull off and repeat, string together. Watching peoole skill out off the edge of the pitch shows how many people just smash away with no thought just hoping something comes off for them.

Its rare to meet someone who actually skills at the "right time" rather than just spam away.
  • Purplejacket
    Stop crying m8. Someone beat younwith skill.moves, they've already massively nerfed it from years past. If you dont like it buy pes.
  • PegLeg
    952 posts Semi-Pro
    Stop crying m8. Someone beat younwith skill.moves, they've already massively nerfed it from years past. If you dont like it buy pes.

They haven't really nerfed anything, just removed a couple of the more difficult OP ones and added the easier drag back mechanic. Still fairly easy to chain those together to create the usual force field. At least it's not skill-cross-goal like last year though
  • Purplejacket
    PegLeg wrote: »

They haven't really nerfed anything, just removed a couple of the more difficult OP ones and added the easier drag back mechanic. Still fairly easy to chain those together to create the usual force field. At least it's not skill-cross-goal like last year though

Yeah so unfair we had dinho r9 etc they shoul be banned irl . Lmao tools
  • o0OainavO0o
    2485 posts Fans' Favourite
    Wahhhh
    So unfair R9 won every trophy bc he did skill.moves, he should.be dead tired in real.life wahhhhh
    Cr7 is his early days played all 90bminutes so unreal wahhh, i cry bc i cant learn to do skill.moves complain about cuadrado of all ppl.

This is false, after 2 skill moves your players lose the ball, fyi drag back is not a skill move, kids can do it. I finish elite 2 most weeks so dont tell me ****.

Also if you cant stop a player after 2 skill moves you are bad should move to pes.
    Lol wahhhh

Lol wahhhh

Have you...

Lol wahhhh

Have you...

I’m not trying to point fingers or name names but apparently purplejackoff spams his postings as much as his skill moves 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • Purplejacket
    Wahhhh

This is false, after 2 skill moves your players lose the ball, fyi drag back is not a skill move, kids can do it. I finish elite 2 most weeks so dont tell me ****.

Lol wahhhh

Lol wahhhh

Have you...

Lol wahhhh

Have you...

I’m not trying to point fingers or name names but apparently purplejackoff spams his postings as much as his skill moves 🤦🏻‍♂️

Yh, i get triggered by bad players who complain about.... cuadrados skill.moves lmao
  • OZero
    6303 posts Big Money Move
    Skill moves already drained stamina. End of topic.
  • TurdFerguson
    2593 posts Fans' Favourite
    dude skill moves are less effective this year than they have ever been, and honestly it’s a shame. If you’re getting beat by skill moves you deserve the L.
  • Jay1787
    480 posts An Exciting Prospect
    dude skill moves are less effective this year than they have ever been, and honestly it’s a shame. If you’re getting beat by skill moves you deserve the L.

I don't come across many skillers to be fair but the drag back stun thing is annoying.
  • Gunin
    386 posts Sunday League Hero
    Skill moves should only work if you actually fool the player you're playing against also... Right now it's like skill moves work just because you did one which is stupid but so is this game .
  • Grahammbe2
    406 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Let's have stamina drain from headless chicken runs first
  • Robmu22
    1418 posts Professional
    Like the post above, it would be great if stamina was actually drained by people gluing there finger on sprint.
  • Koning Spijker
    1677 posts Play-Off Hero
    Well, I get the point. I'm a 5* skiller myself, but when I perform a move now (37 yo and stopped playing 12 years ago) I am totally exhausted. But active players are so agile and have such a good condition, it won't effect them at all.