People quitting after a red card

t14migit
142 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I got 19 wins this weekend when should have got 20, was 0-0 and was through on net and my opponent took me out, he got a red card the. Quit when it was 0-0. Surly I should be given the win for that, it’s silly that if you quit a game you get a loss but when it’s your opponent you don’t get any benefit. Why isn’t this in place? You get a loss for forfeiting yet if it’s your opponent you have to just sit and play another game. The person who eventually beat me deserves the W and was a better player than me but I shouldn’t have had to play that game. Pathetic

Comments

• I get this all the time in both fut weekend and rivals . Disgrace they can quit as soon as the game starts and you are stuck with a draw and have to play another game !! Yet Another thing EA don't give a rats bum about they prefer to update graphics in the stadium that's means nothing to any serious player
  • Phinnonymous
    281 posts Sunday League Hero
    I wouldn‘t even mind that much if it was just that, but you also LOSE CONTRACTS! It drives me crazy how this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ game doesn‘t give me the win when the opponent forfeits, but still takes one contract off my players for having played no game.
  • Elliot666
    2058 posts Fans' Favourite
    If you haven’t got your unlimited contracts in your club from rewards, free sbcs etc your doing something wrong my man
  • SignpostSounder
    4238 posts National Call-Up
    Elliot666 wrote: »
    If you haven’t got your unlimited contracts in your club from rewards, free sbcs etc your doing something wrong my man

I agree, but that's not really the point here, is it?

You shouldn't lose ANYTHING because your opponent decides to not see out the game for whatever reason.
  • azza452
    1627 posts Play-Off Hero
    That isn't even the worse of it

0-0 and you get a Penalty
    Opponent quits before you take it and it counts as a draw
  • Dazzler
    2199 posts Fans' Favourite
    Well somebody quit on me today after a red card however I was winning 6-0 so I wasn’t too upset
  • Ballist1x
    3904 posts National Call-Up
    Elliot666 wrote: »

Manager contracts though?

I have only 10 left
  • kingDrogbaaaa
    1442 posts Play-Off Hero
    I would rather they quit, I swear 10 player teams get some sort of extra boost