Ball roll pass, drag back shoot

Layton8212
1762 posts Play-Off Hero
Ive dealt with alot of bad players over the years, thats why i love it when i shhh the camera and give them 3 full pauses when winning. But what is this new breed of people spamming the life out of every skill move they can fit in with each turn they do, and for a full 90 minutes even while 4-0 down they are still committed. I come across them at least 4 out of 5 games now whats happening? I want a proper game of football

Comments

• TheTataGuy
    3888 posts National Call-Up
    Skill moves make the game at least semi enjoyable
  • CarpeDiem
    3245 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2019
    A 'proper' game of football will never exist on FUT.

Firstly it's an arcade game mode and second we have 12 mins to play through the game not 90 mins, I ain't got time to play 'proper' football.
  • Kvkortrijk19
    1779 posts Fans' Favourite
    Layton8212 wrote: »
    Ive dealt with alot of bad players over the years, thats why i love it when i shhh the camera and give them 3 full pauses when winning. But what is this new breed of people spamming the life out of every skill move they can fit in with each turn they do, and for a full 90 minutes even while 4-0 down they are still committed. I come across them at least 4 out of 5 games now whats happening? I want a proper game of football

Get a life man... just play normal without the 'pauses'
  • Sjonhinho
    416 posts Sunday League Hero

What do you mean with 'bad players'? If you're better than someone just beat them, you don't have to humiliate another player just because you're better than him.

If there is one thing i have learned from FUT is that there are bad losers, but there's also such a thing as bad winners.

Just enjoy the game man.
  • WarrenBarton
    10986 posts Has That Special Something
    My mum used to always say “why don’t you get a proper job?”

That was when I used to deliver leaflets, now I’m delivering news papers I have the last laugh hahahahaha
  • Layton8212
    1762 posts Play-Off Hero
    I enjoyed the game when it was trying to figure out how to break down the opponent, the guys doing drag back rinse and repeat are to a low level. They have no other style of play and its getting more and more popular, the point i was making is they arent a challenge and its boring
  • Snugglebites
    2715 posts Fans' Favourite
    Play FIFA instead of Ultimate Team (basically two different games), so much better.
  • Layton8212
    1762 posts Play-Off Hero
    CarpeDiem wrote: »
    A 'proper' game of football will never exist on FUT.

Firstly it's an arcade game mode and second we have 12 mins to play through the game not 90 mins, I ain't got time to play 'proper' football.

The i aint got time part was funny, cause youve ALOT of time for this forum jeez. I think the next step for you is social media, facebook or twitter. Then when youre confidence is growing lets mix it up with tinder, instagram will also be downloaded to filter your pics before we add them to tinder
  • xCDHx
    1063 posts Professional

What a moron....
  • WarrenBarton
    So many biters 😂
  • yogibear
    1370 posts Professional

This is the worst breed of people in this game. I bet you probably hold on to the contain button for dear life, which is the reason people use the moves they do to beat your autodefending. As that is how this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ works.
  • Layton8212
    1762 posts Play-Off Hero
    Im a posession player, i control games. If you throw the drag back twice in a row im taking the game away from you. This is a warning to you all
  • Sjonhinho
    416 posts Sunday League Hero
    Im a posession player, i control games. If you throw the drag back twice in a row im taking the game away from you. This is a warning to you all

My god,

what have we done...........
  • DeanoZoff
    4851 posts National Call-Up
    Havent agreed much with Layton over the years but i know what he means.

A lot of players are spamming skills needlessly and i dont really get it.
  • Layton8212
    1762 posts Play-Off Hero
    DeanoZoff wrote: »
    Havent agreed much with Layton over the years but i know what he means.

A lot of players are spamming skills needlessly and i dont really get it.

Restecp
  • DeanoZoff
    4851 posts National Call-Up
    I'll also happily waste time and spam dragbacks in my own half against these people, while they continue to have their team camped on the edge of their own box
  • CharlieC
    7425 posts League Winner
    Do not feed the troll
  • Layton8212
    1762 posts Play-Off Hero
    CharlieC wrote: »
    It really surprises me that in a community that will literally employ any tactic to win a game. Nobody uses training cards.

I have my own theory but why do you think that is?

• Struggstarr
    273 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited December 2019
    LOOOOL Begging for biters and people still getting trolled by your opening sentance. Sad people actually bite that hard.

Drag backs work very well on people that can't defend too well but isn't very effective against top tier players. Ball rolls and the Strafe dribbling is very effective as it creates space.

If complaining why people do this when you are winning 4-0 after you paused the game 3 times and shhh'd them in every goal then personally I don't know. Maybe people want to waste your time as you are wasting theres? I myself would quit if getting smashed 4-0 as I would rather just move on to play another game.
  • Renamed123456
    6198 posts Big Money Move

When do people shoot?? During the dragback or after it's finished??
  • Struggstarr
    273 posts Sunday League Hero

During if you are this guy.

• Grifan
    1799 posts Play-Off Hero
    Drag back is ridiculous.
  • Mmandras
    6269 posts Big Money Move

Oh man what a goal. It might be for a flair shot objective.
  • Renamed123456
    6198 posts Big Money Move

Yo behave. How you do that??

Bout to get relegated to division 9 with Pooter and the Elites attempting this every match.
  • WarrenBarton

Yo behave. How you do that??

Bout to get relegated to division 9 with Pooter and the Elites attempting this every match.

😂