Bots are out in force on the Transfer Market.

TheBenson
509 posts An Exciting Prospect
So I've been keeping an eye on Draxler today.

And found 10 of his cards on auction for 700 start with about 2 minutes left... I bid 750 then straight away it goes to 800 it did this on all of them and i then bid 850. Then they went to 900 so I left it and let the timer run out.

Out of the 10 cards two went for 3k and the rest stayed on 900. It's hard to explain but it seemed odd.

Comments

• Durrani13
    2097 posts Fans' Favourite
    TheBenson wrote: »

And found 10 of his cards on auction for 700 start with about 2 minutes left... I bid 750 then straight away it goes to 800 it did this on all of them and i then bid 850. Then they went to 900 so I left it and let the timer run out.

Out of the 10 cards two went for 3k and the rest stayed on 900. It's hard to explain but it seemed odd.

Yeah I've noticed it too. It's getting really bad. It's impossible to trade profitably anymore as a regular player. You have opt for the less desirable cards to make a few coins.
  • madwullie
    6444 posts Big Money Move
    It's hard to explain but seemed odd != bots are out in force.
  • TheBenson
    edited December 2019
    Durrani13 wrote: »

Yeah I've noticed it too. It's getting really bad. It's impossible to trade profitably anymore as a regular player. You have opt for the less desirable cards to make a few coins.

It's like who can pick up a Draxler card for 950 on auction with less than 2 minutes when his price trend is currently up 36%...

Guys don't get sucked into a bidding war with these decepticons!
  • Durrani13

It's like who can pick up a Draxler card for 950 on auction with less than 2 minutes when his price trend is currently up 36%...

Guys don't get sucked into a bidding war with these decepticons!

You are right. I think they make their money firstly by driving players to bid higher and higher and then selling at an even higher price. Inflating prices and making them more coins.
  • GULAG
    1004 posts Professional
    I never bid anyway always buy now and there don't seem to be any bots for buy now ... think there might be for icons as I can never snipe one but there a lot NIF you can snipe for silly coin other week got Griezman for 19k and today afew IF really cheap like Sancho 20k.
  • TheBenson
    JOOLS92 wrote: »
    I never bid anyway always buy now and there don't seem to be any bots for buy now ... think there might be for icons as I can never snipe one but there a lot NIF you can snipe for silly coin other week got Griezman for 19k and today afew IF really cheap like Sancho 20k.

Ahhh don't talk about informs man.. I'm stuck with 300k worth of Cillessen that I got in a gamble for POTM Messi. Grrrrrr
  • Durrani13

Ahhh don't talk about informs man.. I'm stuck with 300k worth of Cillessen that I got in a gamble for POTM Messi. Grrrrrr

Don't worry there are some nice SBCs coming. You'll get your money. A little more time that's all.
  • TheBenson

Don't worry there are some nice SBCs coming. You'll get your money. A little more time that's all.

Yeah just need to play the long game with those cards and not get drawn into selling for the sake of it.
  • BSDShoes
    3212 posts National Call-Up
    I was looking at some lower cost 83-84's this morning on the market and seems a lot of people are trying to pinch their pennies even if it's only by 300 coins from buy now price. lol
  • Durrani13

Yeah just need to play the long game with those cards and not get drawn into selling for the sake of it.

I list them for the prices I aim to sell and you still sell some lol. I swear there are some weird consumers playing FIFA. I put some players I didn't want to sell at very high prices on the market for safe keeping while I did some SBC with the duplicates. Guess what? They sold! I was shocked but was very happy.
  • TheBenson
    BSDShoes wrote: »
    I was looking at some lower cost 83-84's this morning on the market and seems a lot of people are trying to pinch their pennies even if it's only by 300 coins from buy now price. lol

Think the weekend is harder to grab a deal as prices are generally higher.
  • WarrenBarton
    10986 posts Has That Special Something
    I just saw a cat, bots must be out in force today