All I want for Christmas...

DYL_26
94 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Juventus in Fifa 20 so I can play it this year.

Comments

• JT1988
    52 posts Park Captain
    DYL_26 wrote: »
    Juventus in Fifa 20 so I can play it this year.

The Juventus brand will not be in Fifa for at least 3 to 5 years due to that the rights for the Juventus brand is with Konami exclusively.
  • Master110
    1160 posts Professional
    You need Juventus just to play lol. Well use them
  • DYL_26
    Master110 wrote: »
    Who’s your favourite club?
  • Master110
    1160 posts Professional
    edited December 2019

Arsenal.

If I wanted Juventus I'd buy pes. I'm using them on the lite version.

You need to listen to the other posters pes has the rights to Juventus for 5 seasons so its pes or use the fake name.

Every single one of your posts is you crying about Juventus. You.need pes 2020 it's all you care about is Juventus so you have the wrong game.
  • RexAnglo1066
    3894 posts National Call-Up
    Fat Ron, Pele, and Cruyff, all in the same pack.
  • DYL_26

Arsenal.

You need to listen to the other posters pes has the rights to Juventus for 5 seasons so its pes or use the fake name.

Every single one of your posts is you crying about Juventus. You.need pes 2020 it's all you care about is Juventus so you have the wrong game.

I hope to god fifa lose all rights to Arsenal one day. Then and only then will you understand.
  • Master110
    1160 posts Professional

Arsenal.

I hope to god fifa lose all rights to Arsenal one day. Then and only then will you understand.

I do understand but crying about it all day wont change anything. You want Juventus buy pes it's that simple.
  • DYL_26
    edited December 2019

The forum is here to provide feedback.
    If I complain about it enough it will happen.

Arsenal.

I do understand but crying about it all day wont change anything. You want Juventus buy pes it's that simple.

• Zidane11
    290 posts Sunday League Hero
    Man ok we understand you that you're a die-hard juve fan but what you don't understand is that juve is contracted to pes at least 3-5 years! You can cry whole day, shoot people, jump from a bridge.. PES won't give juve back!! Believe me they paid alot for juve!! In the beginning i didn't buy fifa because of juve but now that i do i don't mind it that much! I'm already used of piamonte!! 🙂🙂 I even like their yellow kit with the italian flag!! 🙂🙂
  • Master110
    1160 posts Professional

The forum is here to provide feedback.
    If I complain about it enough it will happen.

Arsenal.

It won't change.
  • EA_Rtas
    2590 posts EA Community Manager
    Closing this off as the OP has been answered several times
This discussion has been closed.