The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Anyone struggling to move their players??

Renamed123456
6198 posts Big Money Move

Getting worse and worse every night.

My Mane is literally being outpaced by Nainggolan.

Anytime i pass the ball, before my player in acres of space receives it a cpu player is body tight.

My players move in slow motion, can never move them within a few yards of opponent feels like a forcefield around them. Then when action is made, like a pass, my players suddenly catapult past.

Bur whenever controlling the ball, moving, holding sprint, players will barely move from spot and always get magnetically stuck or sucked towards opponents.

I literally cannot move my players.

Anyone else??

Comments

• GT500
    603 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yes
  • Renamed123456

WHY IS THERE "menu lag"?!?!? 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

EA can't even make menus that work but claim this is esports ready??

I absolutely hate this game. Never had a worse gaming experience ever.

Updated 4 alternative non-EA games, really getting tired and can't be bothered anymore.
  • Pb91
    215 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited December 2019
    Cant move players, button not registering(not even delay just not registering) and lagging whenever i get near opponents box that magically stops when they get the ball back. Nothing to do with servers imo if your getting gameplay what i am its to percise.
  • The player with the ball has a gravitational pull of AI players towards them at all times
  • Renamed123456
    Pb91 wrote: »
    Cant move players, button not registering(not even delay just not registering) and lagging whenever i get near opponents box that magically stops when they get the ball back. Nothing to do with servers imo if your getting gameplay what i am its to percise.

You literally described such specific gameplay that i also exerience to exactly.
  • AlexBear012
    2179 posts Fans' Favourite
    Jpo41 wrote: »
    EA doesn't give a ****. SBs are unplayable right now

SB? I thought SB has no lag except if your connection Is bad
  • Renamed123456

SB has worse connection for me than rivals or whatever. It should have the perfect balance on SB, instead it plays as if you're on dialup in the desert whilst the AI is being controlled direcrly from hq. It's ridiculous.

The one place you shouldn't be experiencing problems is in the vs CPU modes. But they're even worse.
  • TW1103
    1721 posts Play-Off Hero
    I just had a game in which Ronaldo was outpaced by Laporte 😂😭
  • Jpo41
    1597 posts Play-Off Hero

That sounds logical but it is true. Either that or that thing we can't talk about is happening but my games varies between them
  • AlexBear012

SB has worse connection for me than rivals or whatever. It should have the perfect balance on SB, instead it plays as if you're on dialup in the desert whilst the AI is being controlled direcrly from hq. It's ridiculous.

The one place you shouldn't be experiencing problems is in the vs CPU modes. But they're even worse.

Uh i never had lag in SB. Like literally never. But i had in Rivals

On SB gameplay Is perfect 100% of the time so i thought that was a Rivals/WL only thing
  • BernaLeo87
    389 posts Sunday League Hero
    GT500 wrote: »
    Yes

• Doub13emTee
    190 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I think we hit rock bottom :) cannot imagine this getting any worse
  • SydneyFC
    84 posts Park Captain
    played 13 wl games, 2 has been responsive

i used to only have 2-4 unresponsive games in a run of 12-13 games

demotivating and totally not worth it playing in these conditions
  • mjgrays
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Had some ok games this morning but predictably a shower of **** again tonight. The games not fit for purpose.
  • Torn4do
    1037 posts Professional
    Mine have been good all day which has been a big surprise.

Normally I’m playing in mud with a concrete ball!
  • Renamed123456

Not to mention how SB will block your shot or pass from behind, go wrong side of you and spring back block you the other side.

Mirror exactly your moves, turning right when you turn right, left exactly syncronised you turning left.

• Renamed12345678
    351 posts Sunday League Hero
    Every ❤️❤️❤️❤️ game plus goalie giving rebound and free goals. This is a complete joke!
  • Rsscllghn
    197 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Same for me tonight, knew if I'd win or lose in the first minute. Either everything broke my way or nothing.
  • AlexBear012
    Not to mention how SB will block your shot or pass from behind, go wrong side of you and spring back block you the other side.

Mirror exactly your moves, turning right when you turn right, left exactly syncronised you turning left.

You can do that against the AI too

Once i blocked them from shooting from behind. Made a "falling" animation and lost balance.

On SB mirroring your moves Is their downfall. Just play safe and slow and it will be fine
  • ChappellRovers
    2843 posts Fans' Favourite
    I get similar outpacing and lag outside their box. Also loading on menus. I have fibre optic 200mb a sec internet. It has to be the game or servers as my internet is regularly tested.

I solved the problem by just stopping playing the game lol.

Not going to buy it next year as this problem only seems to get worse every year.
  • Renamed123456

Once i blocked them from shooting from behind. Made a "falling" animation and lost balance.

On SB mirroring your moves Is their downfall. Just play safe and slow and it will be fine

Lolwut? I can't move forward because they move exactly 100%perfect synchronicity with my player. They are body to body tight by time any player takes his first touch.

They're also simultaneously cutting off 3 passing lanes with one player.

Absolutely ridiculous mode.
  • Renamed123456
    I get similar outpacing and lag outside their box. Also loading on menus. I have fibre optic 200mb a sec internet. It has to be the game or servers as my internet is regularly tested.

Not going to buy it next year as this problem only seems to get worse every year.

This is my feeling. I wasn't going to buy it this year... only reason i got it was because i traded on the web app and had a 300k team before i even owned the game.
  • ChappellRovers

This is my feeling. I wasn't going to buy it this year... only reason i got it was because i traded on the web app and had a 300k team before i even owned the game.

I wasn’t going to buy it either but lost my job and seemed a good time sink. Stopped FIFA 19 in Nov ‘19 because it annoyed me so much. Forgot how maddening the game is, gonna get Football Manager next year instead for my football fix. Always preferred playing the football myself on games rather than watching it but this year FIFA feels a lot like I am not in control of what’s happening most of the time anyway.
  • Renamed123456

I wasn’t going to buy it either but lost my job and seemed a good time sink. Stopped FIFA 19 in Nov ‘19 because it annoyed me so much. Forgot how maddening the game is, gonna get Football Manager next year instead for my football fix. Always preferred playing the football myself on games rather than watching it but this year FIFA feels a lot like I am not in control of what’s happening most of the time anyway.

Exactly my feelings.

Just gonna stick to watching football.
  • ChappellRovers
    edited December 2019

Exactly my feelings.

Just gonna stick to watching football.

It is for the best I think it used to annoy me when they missed an open goal on FM, on FIFA I have had TOTGS Kane miss an open goal when I am in control of him. Far, far more annoying lol. Just end up raging that he has some of the best finishing stats in the game but somehow misses a tap in. Then the commentator makes the same repeated sarky comment about how he missed when it was easier to score and I basically just explode lol.
  • PegLeg
    952 posts Semi-Pro
    Only EA could produce a game where even the menu is capable of lagging. I mean the technical decisions you'd have to make for that to be a possibility are the sort of things you expect from high school developers who can write a bit of code but have no idea how to apply it to the real world. Amateurs.
  • ChappellRovers
    edited December 2019
    PegLeg wrote: »
    Only EA could produce a game where even the menu is capable of lagging. I mean the technical decisions you'd have to make for that to be a possibility are the sort of things you expect from high school developers who can write a bit of code but have no idea how to apply it to the real world. Amateurs.

It is pretty insane when you consider the money they must pull in from the game. It is hardly like they are indie developers is it? I remember Ian Wright’s fifa squad online help chat earlier this year that actually made the servers go down for 4 hours cause they couldn’t cope. You would think they wouldn’t pay Wrighty a fortune to give people squad help and instead spend that money on servers that work lol.
  • ZinedineZidane
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The gameplay is horrible, they may fix that mess asap we cannot accept that anymore
  • AlexBear012

Lolwut? I can't move forward because they move exactly 100%perfect synchronicity with my player. They are body to body tight by time any player takes his first touch.

They're also simultaneously cutting off 3 passing lanes with one player.

Absolutely ridiculous mode.

Low chem (like 70 or less) in Legendary Is still extremely easy.

Matches can end from 5-0 to 10-0.

Do this and you can make lots of points