always the same problems with squad battle

wiking76
51 posts Park Captain
Last year i wrote:
"battle mode is full of bugs: bronze goalkeepers are better than De Gea toty, teams with no loyalty are better than Barcellona, collisions are non-existent, referee AI is clearly on the side of the cpu
I don't play online because i want to feel comfortable but this mode is the devil, in level amateur too
Why we haven't seen any fix?"

this problems are still here.. why?

Comments

• saptarsi_cr7
    33 posts Park Captain
    Well not only squad battle same thing is happening in division rivals and fut championship. I keep loosing matches. And my players forgot to defend pass and shoot horrible. My toty nominee koulibaily cant even defnd properly. This game is so broken
  • baerentoeterR
    203 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    wiking76 wrote: »
    Last year i wrote:
    "battle mode is full of bugs: bronze goalkeepers are better than De Gea toty, teams with no loyalty are better than Barcellona, collisions are non-existent, referee AI is clearly on the side of the cpu
    I don't play online because i want to feel comfortable but this mode is the devil, in level amateur too
    Why we haven't seen any fix?"

this problems are still here.. why?

Dude, its scriptet Trash. Bronce are always better than Messi and co. You cant do much against it, if the Games wants them to win, they will win and you cant do anything about it.
  • But how PC players scoring over 100k points in Squad Battles, they must've played the game in Ultimate difficulty, but it's impossible to win every match keeping 5-0 scoreline in Ultimate Diff. Are they cheating?
  • saptarsi_cr7
    33 posts Park Captain
    AtiqParves wrote: »
    But how PC players scoring over 100k points in Squad Battles, they must've played the game in Ultimate difficulty, but it's impossible to win every match keeping 5-0 scoreline in Ultimate Diff. Are they cheating?

yes maybe. I think they are just using a hacking softwere name "cheat engine". I just give up playing this sb chit bronze rated players playing better than messi nd ronaldo. and striker playing as a goal keeper saves every shot from my messi. Its horrible to play totally scripted gameplay.
  • wiking76
    51 posts Park Captain
    i don't understand why Ea don't fix this.. we pay for play offline also
  • Lov3ll
    42 posts Last Pick at the Park
    From what I remember of cheat engine it changes number values, i.e players stats coins etc and slow or speed up gameplay. Bronzes are NOT!!! better than gold players that is just a you problem. The reason why people are getting 140k points is because they only play the lowest rated BRONZE!!! teams on ultimate difficulty to maximize their points.
  • Quase
    604 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited January 2020
    Lov3ll wrote: »
    From what I remember of cheat engine it changes number values, i.e players stats coins etc and slow or speed up gameplay. Bronzes are NOT!!! better than gold players that is just a you problem. The reason why people are getting 140k points is because they only play the lowest rated BRONZE!!! teams on ultimate difficulty to maximize their points.
    That would mean they can reset the number of refreshes for Squad Battles, as there is usually only 1-2 bronze teams in a batch of matches for Squad Battle. You only have 9 refreshes of 4 teams each until your squad battle score is not growing further. So from all the 40 counting games, you can only play a maximum of 20 bronze games if you are lucky, certainly even less. I don't know what scores you can get from winning against a bronze squad on ultimate difficulty, but I would think it is maximum 3500 (I won some games on ultimate, but my highest score was something around 3000) which would lead to 70.000 points. You still need 70.000 points from the other 20 matches against stronger teams on ultimate to reach 140.000 point in total. :o
    My Highscore in FUT19 was 108.575 ranked at 48th in the top hundred (most games won with a stacked team, on Elite/Ultimate), shortly before FUT20 was released and when most of the usual 140.000 cheaters have left the game in September last year.

I believe it is a cheat. Maybe they let the AI play against the AI or something like that, but even this would not guarantee a win, or even a high win 5:0. Dunno …
  • wiking76
    51 posts Park Captain
    is a cheat, i think so
  • Lov3ll
    42 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited January 2020
    I think the refresh is unlimited. You can even refresh if there are no bronze teams, just wait 2 mins then refresh. Don't forget you need to have 60% possession, 10 shots on target, win 5-0 and get 10 corners to maximize your points.

Cheat Engine is well known to game developers which they block in online games.
  • wiking76
    51 posts Park Captain
    new patch on pc and no fix for battle
  • wiking76
    51 posts Park Captain
    bronze player will super sajan forever
  • hhoverflow
    397 posts Sunday League Hero
    It's a cheat.

You use the hack to "change" your team, so you control the CPU team and let the CPU plays for your "real team".

So you change your team (to control the CPU team), score own goals, and then in the end of the game change again to your "real" team.

That's how everybody on PC has an almost perfect score every game. Better than PS4 and XBox for example.

It's also done with cheat engine, but the "ready" hacks already address the correct memory address, so you can do that process just by pausing the game, press the button and then unpause.

Examples:
    https://ibb.co/hDRrqZ1 (that's the most famous.. offering his services since Fifa 14 I think)
    https://ibb.co/Kqq8Dny
    https://ibb.co/bdgyCWn

• MIG40970
    700 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Do the points won in SB increase when you play with, for example, your silver/bronze team instead of your first team?
  • cheeseyrust
    262 posts Sunday League Hero
    If you play a bronze team the only thing that does not change are the traits they have , all other attributes go up massive.
    75 pace will go up to 90 and so on if play on legendary or ultimate.
  • wiking76
    51 posts Park Captain
    If you play a bronze team the only thing that does not change are the traits they have , all other attributes go up massive.

Champion level too?
  • wiking76
    51 posts Park Captain
    edited February 2020
    ok, i understand this but why my players became bad players? Lucas Moura with pace 92 is slow, players with high passing misses every pass, etc.. this is not normal
    Post edited by wiking76 on