The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Relegators have ruined my chances to qualify for WL

MeeseeksandDestroy
205 posts Sunday League Hero
edited December 2019
EA need to address this immediately! I have limited amount of games to get in to qualify and so many people have clearly relegated and ruin any chance I have of playing in the WL. This issue has so many consequences for those of us that belong in a division.

Comments

• Blipper65
    1050 posts Professional
    Sad but true. But what you demand is useless just make sure you have 11 wins next WL.
  • MeeseeksandDestroy
    205 posts Sunday League Hero
    EA need to address this immediately! I have limited amount of games to get in to qualify and so many people have clearly relegated and ruin any chance I have of playing in the WL. This issue has so many consequences for those of us that belong in a division.

If you cant beat these people, you'd probably have a terrible time in wl

Gold 3 usually.
  • Lord_Begley
    304 posts Sunday League Hero

Gold 3 usually.

Wouldn’t you have auto qualified from the previous weekend league?
  • Chavez76
    4347 posts National Call-Up

Gold 3 usually.

Wouldn’t you have auto qualified from the previous weekend league?

you would. So at least not in the last WL you played :)

Second: People are really fast in stating : 'I am loosing, must be someone who relegated himself'. Maybe look at your own gameplay every now and then?
  • Andyh60
    702 posts An Exciting Prospect
    even 6 wins in wl gats you 1000 points so not that much to then get 1000 in rivals.
  • Mmandras
    2974 posts National Call-Up
    This complaints have become such a nonsense.
  • SuperKMx
    1674 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have limited amount of games to get in to qualify

Nope. You literally have an UNLIMITED amount of games to get in to qualify, as it goes. If you don't qualify this week, the points roll over and you can qualify for next week.
  • D14
    3504 posts National Call-Up
    The best thing that could happen is for divisions themselves to be completely sacked off and players play players at random (how it always used to be). Much more enjoyable than having to constantly play people of your own ability IMO.
  • NinthFall
    838 posts Professional
    Blessing in disguise. U dont wanna be in WL
  • deejay85
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    D14 wrote: »
    The best thing that could happen is for divisions themselves to be completely sacked off and players play players at random (how it always used to be). Much more enjoyable than having to constantly play people of your own ability IMO.

I completely disagree with this. I’m sure it will be much more enjoyable for a great or even good player playing against what should be a level 10 or 9 player. Whereas the level 10 or 9 player losing by 10 goals a game wouldn’t find it enjoyable.

All the posts of complaints about the purposely relegating players is proof people aren’t happy playing other players far better than themselves.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    14725 posts Has That Special Something

What Div are you in out of interest?
  • D14
    3504 posts National Call-Up
    deejay85 wrote: »

I completely disagree with this. I’m sure it will be much more enjoyable for a great or even good player playing against what should be a level 10 or 9 player. Whereas the level 10 or 9 player losing by 10 goals a game wouldn’t find it enjoyable.

All the posts of complaints about the purposely relegating players is proof people aren’t happy playing other players far better than themselves.

I do understand what your getting at with regards to the loser not enjoying losing heavily. But speaking as someone who often loses heavily, I feel I'd enjoy it more than I do currently. You also learn to play better when playing better opposition.

Im not a particularly great player myself, I used to be far better when I played considerably more however I often find myself extremely frustrated playing divisions. I enjoyed it far more losing 3/4-0 or higher but then being able to win games by a similar margin. Nowadays Im lucky to win 3-2 in my own division, every game is an absolute slog and pure concentration needed throughout.

• Malg
    182 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Whatever you do don't blame people getting relegated for your losses, one or 2 will come in and protect EA, and tell you how bad you are 😄, so remember its doesn't happen and all in your imagination, the other thing will be just play another game. Hope this helps 🤝
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    Malg wrote: »

Whatever you do don't blame people getting relegated for your losses, one or 2 will come in and protect EA, and tell you how bad you are 😄, so remember its doesn't happen and all in your imagination, the other thing will be just play another game. Hope this helps 🤝

We weren't protecting EA, as I said in your thread most people on here could vouch that I'm far from an EA fan. You were being deluded and we tried being nice and explaining that people from higher divisions dont relegate to Div 10 for objectives. You might play players from Div 9 or even 8 but the skill gap between them divisions wont be much different.

This might not be what you want to hear but the sooner you accept you're doing something wrong, the sooner you will manage to get put of Div 10. You will never get out of it by blaming the game. Good luck.
  • Pooter
    4263 posts National Call-Up
    Just make sure they regret doing that by not bothering with Rivals anymore. Make them play with each other when doing the objectives i.e. make them sweat in div 9 or 10
  • yogibear
    1370 posts Professional
    Pooter wrote: »
    Just make sure they regret doing that by not bothering with Rivals anymore. Make them play with each other when doing the objectives i.e. make them sweat in div 9 or 10

Yeah guys, do this.

And then lets tell the other couple million players to do the same! You start pooter.
  • Malg
    182 posts Has Potential To Be Special

We weren't protecting EA, as I said in your thread most people on here could vouch that I'm far from an EA fan. You were being deluded and we tried being nice and explaining that people from higher divisions dont relegate to Div 10 for objectives. You might play players from Div 9 or even 8 but the skill gap between them divisions wont be much different.

This might not be what you want to hear but the sooner you accept you're doing something wrong, the sooner you will manage to get put of Div 10. You will never get out of it by blaming the game. Good luck.

🤣🤣🤣, love going fishing.
  • Chavez76

this 100%.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85

🤣🤣🤣, love going fishing.

You aren't fishing at all mate you're genuinely stuck in Div 10 thinking you're playing pros 😂😂😂
  • Chavez76

🤣🤣🤣, love going fishing.

nice try
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    Chavez76 wrote: »

🤣🤣🤣, love going fishing.

nice try

He's only kidding himself. Anyone with a brain knows he was being serious 😂
  • BenGriggs420
    427 posts An Exciting Prospect

Although I get what you’re saying about the seasonal moments and relegating for completion of said tasks.... I gotta say...if you don’t want to play these dudes, good luck in WL.
    I think a better way to go about this is a look at how the rich get richer. If you’re good, yiur get rewarded beyond belief and it just continues to widen the gap. The prizes received at the upper ends of SB and DL should be plenty for these players, cuz the payload is huge.

Can’t deny the guys the fun at completing objectives.
  • Idek
    12873 posts Has That Special Something

It's laughable that people think they are stuck in div 8 and lower because of pros, I've been in div 5 nearly all year and the amount of times I've played someone where I thought they have clearly relegated themselves is tiny, if you stay around a certain skill rating that's obviously just your level
  • BenGriggs420
    427 posts An Exciting Prospect

Ruh roh. Did you just pull out the ole ...
    Git Gud!
  • deejay85
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    deejay85 wrote: »

I do understand what your getting at with regards to the loser not enjoying losing heavily. But speaking as someone who often loses heavily, I feel I'd enjoy it more than I do currently. You also learn to play better when playing better opposition.

Im not a particularly great player myself, I used to be far better when I played considerably more however I often find myself extremely frustrated playing divisions. I enjoyed it far more losing 3/4-0 or higher but then being able to win games by a similar margin. Nowadays Im lucky to win 3-2 in my own division, every game is an absolute slog and pure concentration needed throughout.

I’m with you in regards to preferring to play better players mate. I’d rather lose 10 games in a row against great players but finding myself get slightly better with each game because of it than play players similar to myself and win 10 in a row but still making the same mistakes over and over.

That said although I get what you’re saying and agree with it in the most part. If you go to online draft you’ll be playing against players that are a lot of the times top divisions in rivals players. Division 9 and 10 players I don’t think would have much chance of winning online drafts on a regular basis. Most players won’t continue to play if they get hammered every game so wouldn’t want those players quitting because of it.

The friendlies section is hardly used, they should make these the requirements for players. Removes the need for players purposely relegating. Although I’ve done the requirements for, trossard, politano, gbamin, mendes, and icons in the normal division I’m in in rivals. Found myself getting a lot better at the game doing trossard and politano too due to having to score with terrible players.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    Idek wrote: »

It's laughable that people think they are stuck in div 8 and lower because of pros, I've been in div 5 nearly all year and the amount of times I've played someone where I thought they have clearly relegated themselves is tiny, if you stay around a certain skill rating that's obviously just your level

I'm the same mate I've been going between 5 and 4 though I rarely play rivals and I have only came up against a couple that I've felt they didn't belong in the division. I didn't play there for 3 weeks and started playing Div 5 on Monday night and have been winning alot more than I'm losing.

People dont like to accept they aren't very good at the game and like to blame the game for their losses but they dont realise this is doing them more harm than good. I know I'm not great at the game and yes there's times we all lose games and it's out of our control but generally when I lose it's against a better player. I would imagine this is the same for everyone.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85

Ruh roh. Did you just pull out the ole ...
    Git Gud!

I suppose you could narrow it down to that. Just the harsh reality of the situation 😂
  • aladdin
    1424 posts Professional
    regulatooooors..... mooount up