Phishing Links. DO NOT CLICK THEM.

WFCBagnall
78125 posts Moderator
Hey FIFA Forum,

I'm writing up this post ( well I've copied Roger's post :smirk: ) as there has been an influx of scam posts as of late, we try to take them down as soon as they pop up however we don't always get there in time. We are also taking other measures on our end but these people are creative and constantly finding ways around them.

If you did click on any of these malicious links please get in touch with our support here.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

In order to stay safe on FUT, you need to keep in mind that there are three ways you can buy FIFA Points:

Through the FUT Store

Your console’s store

trusted retailers.

You can also purchase codes on physical cards at retailers that you can redeem for Points. That’s it.

Here are a very important tip, always check the URL of the site if you are asked to sign in with your email & password.

Valid EA domains are:
EA.comEASports.com
Unlike easports-deal.com or easports-freepoints.com.

These pages look like that real deal, but they are not if the URL isn't an official EA site, they might as well look like this:

yrmxmv0bnvhs.png

Other than that if you see see an offer too good to be true, it's because it's not true. Especially if it's coming from another forum posted who claims that he won 25 000 points.

Thanks,

Bagnall.

Comments

• Nice one mate
  • RayS
    30839 posts National Team Captain
    Stay smart folks
  • Renamed123456
    6198 posts Big Money Move

FIFA Ultimate scam event.

Is this the internal codename of FIFA 20? 😅 :trollface:
  • Fab
    19471 posts World Class
    RayS wrote: »
    Stay smart folks

Stay smart or die hard
  • King_Cantona77
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero
    Fab wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Stay smart folks

Stay smart or die hard

Stay hard or die smart.
  • Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move
    The bigger issue is that people buy coins through coin distros and then have their account “hacked” because the only way they get coins into their account if the coin distros know your password etc
  • Pieman25
    17086 posts World Class
    So you're saying I'm not getting a free icon then.
  • Fab
    19471 posts World Class
    Pooter wrote: »
    The bigger issue is that people buy coins through coin distros and then have their account “hacked” because the only way they get coins into their account if the coin distros know your password etc

You sure know a lot about coin buying...
  • WarrenBarton
    10394 posts Has That Special Something

Did you change your password afterwards to be safe?
  • Bigfootisblurry
    2370 posts Fans' Favourite

He did the second time
  • WarrenBarton
    10394 posts Has That Special Something

He did the second time

:D
  • Renamed123456
    6198 posts Big Money Move

He did the second time

Problem is he didnt change his email's, so they reset it.

Third time lucky tho.
  • Bakudu76
    2772 posts Fans' Favourite
    I mostly fill in some garbage.
  • Robmu22
    1418 posts Professional
    Knock yourself out with my account, nothing in there worth while, just a few discards.
  • xFATAL
    5034 posts Big Money Move
    A scammer would be pissed to get into my account and see a fully untradeable club.
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    2985 posts National Call-Up
    Can this be made sticky so people dont continue getting stung?
  • Pieman25
    17086 posts World Class
    Can this be made sticky so people dont continue getting stung?

It is 1
  • RexAnglo1066
    3259 posts National Call-Up
    I would click the support link, but I'm afraid.
  • Smsalnuaimi
    1441 posts Play-Off Hero
    This is happening live now on a copy channel on Twitch under name of castro !
  • Why is everything so slow after the latest update?
  • Destin8or
    1184 posts Professional
    Amount of shots don't always tell the story, I often win with 5 shots or so, my opponent maybe 12 shots.... But I tend to limit those shots to low percentage shots with my defending, then when I go forward I rarely shoot from distance, I try to work high percentage chances.
    I play 5, 8 or 10 depth depending on my mood.
  • munchie63
    3449 posts National Call-Up
    Destin8or wrote: »
    Amount of shots don't always tell the story, I often win with 5 shots or so, my opponent maybe 12 shots.... But I tend to limit those shots to low percentage shots with my defending, then when I go forward I rarely shoot from distance, I try to work high percentage chances.
    I play 5, 8 or 10 depth depending on my mood.

wtf has this got to do with phishing links ?
  • munchie63
    3449 posts National Call-Up
    Chaps

Most on here are intelligent but there are always the gullible

IF you get an email or message saying you have been rewarded a free Birthday pack.....Do NOT click the link

its a scam and you WILL lose all your coins

and I'd rather warn everyone, even the savvy ones, that have 100 threads tomorrow saying 'I've been hacked'