You can see how much the person before you paid for the card

Djkhalid1921
10589 posts Has That Special Something
Did you know that if you go into the squad screen and use the transfer market within there you can how much the person paid for the card

Comments

• MassiveMits
    140 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Nope
  • kraid
    7637 posts League Winner
    Yep. Isn’t useful though
  • Djkhalid1921
    Nope

Just found it out Myself. This makes coinsellers job even easier :lol:
  • Djkhalid1921
    kraid wrote: »
    Yep. Isn’t useful though

The whole reason EA took it out is to stop coinsellers. So if it’s still there then EA failed.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16665 posts World Class
    So you can. Not that it's of any use to anyone but still interesting.
  • kraid
    7637 posts League Winner
    Yep. Isn’t useful though

The whole reason EA took it out is to stop coinsellers. So if it’s still there then EA failed.

How does it stop coin sellers? There’s so many ways to differentiate between cards anyway.

Or am I missing something?
  • Djkhalid1921

It is to coinsellers. For me it’s useful to see if someone is trying to flip cards. If I monitor icons and see someone selling a card and I’ve monitored that card for a while (which I tend to do) I can see if that’s the same card someone is trying to flip
  • Djkhalid1921
    Yep. Isn’t useful though

How does it stop coin sellers? There’s so many ways to differentiate between cards anyway.

Or am I missing something?

That’s the main reason EA took it out. It made coinsellers job very easy. That’s why they took that and club names out. Of course you can still get past it by setting a custom start price
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16665 posts World Class

It is to coinsellers. For me it’s useful to see if someone is trying to flip cards. If I monitor icons and see someone selling a card and I’ve monitored that card for a while (which I tend to do) I can see if that’s the same card someone is trying to flip

Why would it matter if someone is flipping the card or has just packed it and selling it though? Just curious as to why this would matter to you?
  • TheBenson
    464 posts An Exciting Prospect
    you only see what they have paid for the card only when you put a bid on. Thats how I noticed it.
  • Djkhalid1921

Why would it matter if someone is flipping the card or has just packed it and selling it though? Just curious as to why this would matter to you?

I’m curious as to what cards ppl are trading with. ESP with icons. It shows you market potential
  • Djkhalid1921
    TheBenson wrote: »
    you only see what they have paid for the card only when you put a bid on. Thats how I noticed it.

Nah. Not only when u bid
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16665 posts World Class

I’m curious as to what cards ppl are trading with. ESP with icons. It shows you market potential

Fair enough was just curious.
  • Renamed123456
    6198 posts Big Money Move

Small moral victories
  • MuzzaLUFC
    1482 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited December 2019
    Surorised no-one else has asked... urn, how?

I can’t see anything
  • Djkhalid1921
    MuzzaLUFC wrote: »
    Surorised no-one else has asked... urn, how?

I can’t see anything

press R3