Keep losing

Malg
300 posts Sunday League Hero
Div 10, so can't go lower playing players far far better than me, just now seems no point in playing the game, don't mind losing but come on EA sort this dropping down crap to get what ever they are after. The game for casual players is over unless this gets sorted. Not a great advert for FIFA 21.

Comments

• kevthegooner
    12 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I think division rivals should just be for what it was designed for. I think they should bring back cup formats for objectives.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16665 posts World Class
    Nobody is dropping to Div 10 for objectives. If you're struggling bad in Div 10 then I'm afraid the problem may be with yourself as harsh as this may sound.
  • GK93
    891 posts Professional
    Just change it so the rewards you get are for whatever your lowest division was throughout that week
  • kevthegooner
    Not sure where you get that idea from. Plenty commented on these forums saying they dropped down divisions to complete objectives.
  • Malg
    Nobody is dropping to Div 10 for objectives. If you're struggling bad in Div 10 then I'm afraid the problem may be with yourself as harsh as this may sound.

Whatever, I have had 2 today say that's what they where doing.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16665 posts World Class
    edited December 2019
    Not sure where you get that idea from. Plenty commented on these forums saying they dropped down divisions to complete objectives.
    Malg wrote: »

Yes they drop down divisions but not to Div 10. If you want to choose to believe people are in Div 10 from higher divisions then so be it but it's highly unlikely.

I'm not trying to be an A-hole I'm just saying it how it is whether you like that or not.
  • Malg

Yes they drop down divisions but not to Div 10. If you want to choose to believe people are in Div 10 from higher divisions then so be it but it's highly unlikely.

I'm not trying to be an A-hole I'm just saying it how it is whether you like that or not.

So players from div 5/6 don't drop down?
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16665 posts World Class

So players from div 5/6 don't drop down?

Not to Div 10 no. I'm not trying to have an argument I'm just telling you it's highly unlikely people are dropping to Div 10 for objectives. Whether you choose to believe that is upto yourself.

• SignpostSounder
    3940 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2019
    The game for casual players is over unless this gets sorted. Not a great advert for FIFA 21.

I mean no disrespect, but casual players should be in the lowest divisions. That's how it works.

You can point at people relegating as much as you want, but they aren't relegating all the way to 10. They might be able to complete objectives a bit easier, but they'd be getting half the rewards they'd get even in Division 8. And they'd be facing a very, VERY similar type of opponent in Division 8 as they would be in 10.

Sometimes you'll lose. The sooner you stop blaming everything else and instead try to find out why you're conceding goals and fix it, the sooner you'll move up.
  • SignpostSounder

They didn't drop from Division 4 to Division 10. Maybe 2 to 4 or 4 to 6, but not 5 to 10.
  • Malg
    Wow some fifa lovers on here, 🤣,ye ok fifa 20 is amazing, and no one drops to 10, but as a 10 player I've asked a few and they have said that's what they have done, sorry if insulting what you see as an amazing game, but they are dropping this low, but guess it doesn't fit your ideas,so no problem.
  • TheTataGuy
    3888 posts National Call-Up
    Div 10, so can't go lower playing players far far better than me, just now seems no point in playing the game, don't mind losing but come on EA sort this dropping down crap to get what ever they are after. The game for casual players is over unless this gets sorted. Not a great advert for FIFA 21.

Sorry to say but if can't even get out of divison 10, you should maybe think of playing an other game... Not trying to be rude, but I have mates, who are "casual" and not very good at the game, I defeat them with something like 8-0 or so, and even they are around division 5/6...
  • Thefranchise92
    5610 posts Big Money Move
    Tbf people in d9 would drop down to d10 to do objectives 😅
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16665 posts World Class
    Wow some fifa lovers on here, 🤣,ye ok fifa 20 is amazing, and no one drops to 10, but as a 10 player I've asked a few and they have said that's what they have done, sorry if insulting what you see as an amazing game, but they are dropping this low, but guess it doesn't fit your ideas,so no problem.

I definitely dont love Fifa and this is far from an amazing game, it isnt even decent. Pretty much anyone on these forums can vouch I'm far from an EA fanboy.

I do say things how it is though and sorry mate but you're deluded and dont seem to be able to accept the truth that you suck at the game. I tried being nice about it but not so much now after your reply. Enjoy struggling in Div 10 thinking you're playing Div 4 players 😂😂😂😂
  • SignpostSounder

Your attitude appears to stink as much as your skills do. Nobody is "insulted" and nobody is defending the game.

In a roundabout way, we were trying to help, because you will never - and I mean NEVER - get out of Division 10 whilst you're sat sucking your thumb and crying about how everything is everybody else's fault.

But hey...carry on lying about the people you've definitely and 100% spoken to about relegating themselves.

Enjoy that sick Prime Mixed Players pack next Thursday, won't you?
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16665 posts World Class
    Tbf people in d9 would drop down to d10 to do objectives 😅

Pretty much this. And theres very little difference in skill between a Div 9 player and Div 10 player. OP needs to stop being deluded and just accept that hes no good at the game.
  • DIXON THFC
    3723 posts National Call-Up
    I think division rivals should just be for what it was designed for. I think they should bring back cup formats for objectives.

Mate couldn't agree more.
  • Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move

They are certainly global series players in div 9, so what’s to stop them dropping to 10 for objectives? There are no rules, any rules now and they’re likely to stick to said division

I think EA should do the objectives in squad battles
  • Gnomenclature
    7816 posts League Winner

Its a cascade effect... Obviously d1 or 2 guys arent going down to 10. However, a d8 or 9 might drop to 10 (either on purpose or because of the cascade effect making ganes harder).

• People might not be directly be dropping down to D10, but as the post above me explains, the ones dropping down to D5,6,7,8 etc. push people out of those divisions and down into the likes of D8,9+10.

The whole of Div Rivals is a complete mess right now.
  • Malg
    edited December 2019
    People might not be directly be dropping down to D10, but as the post above me explains, the ones dropping down to D5,6,7,8 etc. push people out of those divisions and down into the likes of D8,9+10.

The whole of Div Rivals is a complete mess right now.

Thanks for the support, better than how I put it.
  • kevthegooner
    Like I said earlier the only way to stop this is to have a different competition for objectives. This could be like the old cup knock out format we used to have.
  • Boss0
    702 posts An Exciting Prospect
    as an slight above average player completed my objectives in Div 6/5, bruh div 10? XD
  • Jetset95
    69 posts Park Captain
    Haven't read all the comments but I would consider myself an average player at best - probably not even that these days (pushing 50 and only half a thumb on my right hand) but I can win more than I lose in Div 8 - it's my kids that keep relegating my squad back to down to Div 9 every weekend then I have to grind to get it back up to 8 or 7 again before the weekend is over.

If you're struggling in Div 10 (are you on PS4 or Xbox?) they I'm sorry but maybe there are other issues than the players you're facing.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16665 posts World Class
    Pooter wrote: »

They are certainly global series players in div 9, so what’s to stop them dropping to 10 for objectives? There are no rules, any rules now and they’re likely to stick to said division

I think EA should do the objectives in squad battles

I agree that objectives should be done somewhere other than rivals but do you really believe that some global series players are in Div 9? And if they were do you honestly believe they would need to relegate to complete objectives? Do you realise how ridiculous this sounds?