Storyline players

Torn4do
1319 posts Professional
So I am currently sat on 98999 points this season, I have the storyline players aobjectives left to do, I just don’t know what a storyline player is.

I know Zaha was one but I didn’t get him last season, I do have Trossard, does that count??

Comments

• ironawin1
    1308 posts Professional
    nope. so you cant complete the challenge. Only Oxlaide, Martins or Danilo can help you now.
  • lfcsuiteynwa
    640 posts An Exciting Prospect
    trossard does not count and neither does politano. I tried 1 objective with politano and it didn't count.
  • Staxdoobie
    2426 posts Fans' Favourite
    Torn4do wrote: »
    So I am currently sat on 98999 points this season, I have the storyline players aobjectives left to do, I just don’t know what a storyline player is.

I know Zaha was one but I didn’t get him last season, I do have Trossard, does that count??

:#

Dailies tonight and Thursday will take you to 99,479! I really hope you can find an extra 521 XP from somewhere!
  • rmoxon
    3866 posts National Call-Up
    Staxdoobie wrote: »

Dailies tonight and Thursday will take you to 99,479! I really hope you can find an extra 521 XP from somewhere!

There will probably be a Futmas card with objectives today, won’t that give you some XP?
  • Staxdoobie
    rmoxon wrote: »

There will probably be a Futmas card with objectives today, won’t that give you some XP?

Yes! He's saved!
  • CaptainDan-
    1887 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2019

Dailys give you 600exp, so just do todays and tomorrows? (180x3)+60 qwik math
  • Staxdoobie

Dailys give you 600exp, so just do todays and tomorrows?

Ah, you're right. I was thinking dailies were 240 for some reason. Oh he's coasting then, no dramas.
  • CaptainDan-

Dailys give you 600exp, so just do todays and tomorrows?

Ah, you're right. I was thinking dailies were 240 for some reason. Oh he's coasting then, no dramas.

You scared my for a second as I need like 900exp with just dailys :lol:
  • Torn4do
    1319 posts Professional
    Nice one guys, thank you all for the input, looks like I’ll be ok.

Like I say can’t see me using him but it’s a free card and may as well get him! 😉
  • Ballist1x
    3904 posts National Call-Up
    Ye Boi

Screenshot-20191217-214049-Companion.jpg
  • Retro1989
    7191 posts Big Money Move
    Ballist1x wrote: »
    Ye Boi

He's been great for me so far.
  • CaptainDan-
    Good job guys! I'm going for the ox :smile:
  • Staxdoobie
    Retro1989 wrote: »
    Ye Boi

He's fast.
  • Ballist1x
    3904 posts National Call-Up
    Retro1989 wrote: »
    Ye Boi

Links to IF Ricardo P and also Atal RWB...

Stats look great...with deadeye