The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

rating filter for ultimate team

warpig
59 posts Has Potential To Be Special
hi has anyone ever thought about adding a rating stat in the transfer filter you have a quality tab(gold/silver/bronze) etc but having a option to find players on the transfer list based on what rating level they are 86,89 etc would make the sbc builders so much easier and just generally help those who aint on fifa constantly

Comments

• FAL
    373 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Only reason I can think of as to why they haven’t done it is because it’ll be easier to snipe
  • warpig
    you right there bro but it would make sbc building a lot easier
  • xFATAL
    5003 posts Big Money Move
    I honestly don't know why they haven't put it in especially with all these special cards now when Madden UT has had it for years.
  • warpig
    i dont play madden bro but if its been in that for a while i cant see it being long before they bring it into fifa
  • xFATAL
    5003 posts Big Money Move
    warpig wrote: »
    i dont play madden bro but if its been in that for a while i cant see it being long before they bring it into fifa

Yeah, In Madden they have filters for pretty much everything.
  • Delboy13710
    6254 posts Big Money Move
    Rare and no rare would be great also
  • warpig
    ea sponsors madden? that idea of splitting rare and non rare really good idea
  • Jrmcsorley85
    415 posts Sunday League Hero
    love to play my 78 rated Scots team in rivals against similar teams, instead i get 87 rated and get humped lol
  • warpig
    use the web app to trade up bro
  • Retropoe82
    918 posts Professional
    Yes please!
  • Ben
    3915 posts National Call-Up
    What they need to do is get rid of the web app. That’s why madden market is better, toms of filters and no web app.
  • warpig
    but the web app is handy if you cant get on your console
  • Ben
    3915 posts National Call-Up
    warpig wrote: »
    but the web app is handy if you cant get on your console

Then use companion app. The web app is used by price fixers and coin sellers.
  • cdbuck26
    3682 posts National Call-Up
    The fact that they haven't done the rarity sorting or rating sorting yet means that it is intentional on EA's part.
  • warpig
    some people may not be able to access the companion but i prefer the web app because its easier to use and for me personally companion always seems slower to me if there is a problem with people trading coins then fifa need to get on top of it but as for price fixing you will get that in any live market with prices fluctuating frequently its all about hitting the market at the right time and getting what you need at a reasonable price ,never really thought about the rarity filter i guess if people keep on about it hopefully they will do something.
  • Dramacydal
    296 posts Sunday League Hero
    cdbuck26 wrote: »
    The fact that they haven't done the rarity sorting or rating sorting yet means that it is intentional on EA's part.

Ofcourse it intentional. It be easier to buy stuff. They could easily make it so you look only for TOTY nominees or TOTGS card or TOTW 4 if you wanted to. But they dont want you to. They gave us a basic market and thats it. Buy points if you dont like it lol. Everything you would like to have in a web app is what these Autobuyers have. Search for any card in detail. And just cause Madden has something doesnt mean Fifa get it. There is alot more Madden has that will never come to Fifa like daily 30min streams from their team announcing the team of the week and doing 2-3 giveaways like 2 of the best TOTW that week plus a Icon. Also madden not haveing a web app doesnt do anything against coin selling. Best thing you can do against that is make it like Fifa Online. Its an EA game only for Asia and its alot bigger then the yearly releases we get. They have no bidding only buy now. Price ranges change weekly on based on what sells for how much as an example

Salah has a price range from 150k - 190k

so if you post your Salah for 180k and someone else does to you see price as this. You search salah you click and it open up the prices you then see 180k quantity 2. Thats why their is no coin selling there because you dont see who that card belongs to you cant tell them apart also their is no chem styles. I always thought about a review/presentation about the game but it would be huge. Since the game does everything different and better then Our Fifa
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    14631 posts Has That Special Something
    This would be a great feature but unfortunately I cant see EA adding this. They are wanting to stop trading and this would make trading so much easier so for that reason alone it will never happen.
  • warpig
    money is power if it doesn't make money then why would they
  • warpig
    i like the current transfer system,chem traits etc i just think it needs a bit of tweaking