People owning 87 Vidal

Dr.Strange
1479 posts Play-Off Hero
Not listing him for months just keeping them on their transfer list then now listing them out of necessity I genuinely hate you and bless EA for including him now there are pages.

Truly disgusting. Imagine how many other cards go through the same. Ruining it for the ones who genuinely wanted to play with him but couldn't for months.

Comments

• schwarzgelben
    896 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Investments have a risk. Sold 86 Vidal last night :D
  • heavymcd
    10068 posts Has That Special Something
    Of course the alternative was cards like his being so expensive only coin buyers could afford more than one or two for a squad. It is what it is.

Hopefully they have a system where prices move with the market next year. This year it's all hoarding and extinction, and will be for the rest of the season.
  • Simmo
    3459 posts National Call-Up
    I could have sold mine last night but his 87 is already amazing and I love the orange cards more than a few stat increases.
  • Edu
    6540 posts Big Money Move
    he would be extinct anyways.
  • TheMighyBee
    647 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just maybe people were using him in their team....
  • still worth something so its not that bad
  • Rolls-reus96
    1584 posts Play-Off Hero
    I used 87 Vidal for months and now i'm selling him to get a better version. Don't see the problem?
  • KingG
    151 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I used 87 Vidal for months and now i'm selling him to get a better version. Don't see the problem?

• Pittsburgh SC
    79 posts Park Captain
    As soon as a player I love gets a new card the last card released for said player immediate gets put on the market.
  • Dr.Strange
    1479 posts Play-Off Hero

Not listing him for months just keeping them on their transfer list then now listing them out of necessity.

My first sentence. Obviously referring to people who bought it without intending to use him and only for that transfer list.
  • stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner
    Dr.Strange wrote: »

Not listing him for months just keeping them on their transfer list then now listing them out of necessity.

My first sentence. Obviously referring to people who bought it without intending to use him and only for that transfer list.

But just think of all the profit they're making on all the other cards they're hoarding :D

• heavymcd
    10068 posts Has That Special Something

But how many is this? Have you looked at the listings? How many games played?

I recall when IF Opara hit he market during TOTS after months of extinction, there wasn't a fresh one in the bunch. Many had only a couple of owners, and dozens of games played.

No doubt hoarders exist. And I'm not a fan. But how much of the problem do they really contribute?
  • stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner
    heavymcd wrote: »

But how many is this? Have you looked at the listings? How many games played?

I recall when IF Opara hit he market during TOTS after months of extinction, there wasn't a fresh one in the bunch. Many had only a couple of owners, and dozens of games played.

No doubt hoarders exist. And I'm not a fan. But how much of the problem do they really contribute?

Aaah... exactly. I have been wondering this and have mentioned it in other posts.

Everyone blames hoarders (I'm not one by the way, but grabbed a few cheap Walkers tonight to keep some interest ;) ) but no-one really knows how many exist or just maybe that the reason players are going extinct is simply down to normal, sensible folk taking advantage of cheap prices to buy their teams.

Sure, you get a few hoarders pop up on the forums but people here aren't representative of the FUT community as a whole. I don't remember the term "hoarder" used here before players became extinct....

Also, now that players have now appeared on the market due to the TOTT, is it wrong to buy, say, 10 TOTS Aguero in the hope of a price rise? He's easily available for anyone to buy if they want to. Anyone can buy 10+ or just one if they want to. So buy as many as you want now and don't complain later when he's extinct later on. You'll also be doing those that are trying to sell a favour, seeing as all those complaining about hoarders seem to be the most altruistic people on the planet... kinda ironic seeing the FUT community is toxic anyway.

All the best to you all.