HELP!!!!!!!MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED AND MY EXPENSIVE TRADABLE PLAYERS DISAPPEARD

Anyone has the same experience? my account was hacked today. My tradable Zidine, Vieira and Ronaldiniho are disappeared. I don't know how hacker can log in my account. I change my password yesterday, and I always turn on the login verification. Also, about 2.5 million coins decrease to 850K coins. The hacker bought Champion League version Partey for me and sold.

I already connect EA adviser. But I am not sure whether I can get my players and coins back. I promise I always obey the rules. I never told anyone my password and buying or selling coins. I pay lot of money to buy FIFA points. All of these expensive player are bought by legal coins. I receive the email which said my password and email address are changed to an email address seems like Russian email address.

Anyone has the same experience? Or what can I do? I feel so bad. I spend lots of time and money to play this game. I love this game but now I don't know what should I do. HELP PLEASE

Comments

• RadioShaq
    16051 posts Moderator
    You would have to contact support which it looks like you already did so will just have to wait.
  • greggles
    2256 posts Fans' Favourite
    time to start again and plan to spend more money whilst getting a brief apology from an automated email... exactly what EA want.
  • MorroWtje
    5283 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2019
    Did you get cheap and reliable coins from the link below?
    Post edited by MorroWtje on
  • hhoverflow
    288 posts Sunday League Hero
    Imagine the frustration: You buy lots of Fifa Points, receive probably a thousand ❤️❤️❤️❤️ players, then you buy more and more Fifa Points. After spending a lot of money in a game with a lifetime of 1 year, you finally build a super team that is competitive. Then you still lose a lot of games, especially to opponents that have Lucas, Dembele, Sissoko, Williams.
    And the cherry on top, your account gets hacked and you lose the players.

I'm very sorry for you mate. Hopefully EA can do something about it, otherwise you can buy some more FP and open packs again.
  • Today, my account was hacked again
  • MorroWtje
    5283 posts Big Money Move
    I'd recommend stopping buying cheap and reliable coins from the link below
  • Springveldt
    4831 posts National Call-Up
    IAMNOOB wrote: »
    Today, my account was hacked again
    Change your email and EA passwords on your phone or some other device. It sounds like you have a key logger on whatever device you are currently using to change your passwords.

Make sure you have 2 factor authentication turned on.

Buy a decent anti-virus for your device.

Stop visiting dodgy sites.

Stop downloading pirated games/stuff from torrents etc.

Make sure you have a valid version of Windows.

Turn UAC on.

Make your user account a normal account so it doesn't have permissions to install stuff without you putting in the Admin password.

Stop running exe files that you download from the internet.
  • UPDATE: 2020/1/23 EA gives me the coins which equal the value of my disappeared items. Thanks for EA HELP and the stuffs who help me.
  • EA_Roger
    1249 posts EA Community Manager
    IAMNOOB wrote: »
    UPDATE: 2020/1/23 EA gives me the coins which equal the value of my disappeared items. Thanks for EA HELP and the stuffs who help me.

Glad you were able to get everything back & sorry it took so long.