The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

What people really wants ? ( Game play only )

Smsalnuaimi
1071 posts Professional
edited December 2019
I understand the reaction against EA because of the latest promo , market, SBC , Match making.

But also I saw several threads talking about the game play itself (consider the button delay is agreed upon for whoever is suffering )

1- Why crossing is nerfed ? Yet another group is happy about it to shorten the skill level gap
2- Why long shooting is overpowered ? Yet another group is happy about it to increase scoring chances
3- Why Cut backs are easy to perform ? Yet another group is happy about it to provide various options to score
4- Why Corners are hard to score from ? Yet another group is happy about it as it needs no skills to perform
5- Why Penalty kicks are difficult to score? Yet another group is happy about it as they should be difficult .
6- Why 1vs1 has become easier this year ? Yet another group is happy about it as keepers were useless earlier
7- Why high pressing is available in the game ? Yet another group is happy about it as it gives them ability to control the game
8- Why Drop back is available in the game? Yet another group is happy about it to defend a lead .
9- Why players are not allowed to play possession based football ? Yet another group is happy about it as its boring !
10- Why celebrations are in the game ? Yet another group is happy about it as it gives them a break to refocus
11- Why players are allowed to press start at the beginning of a match ? Yet another group is happy about it to change players to avoid chemistry issues.

Im one of you who complained a lot earlier but after reading all the comments i dont know even what I want anymore

Comments