DRAFT SQUAD FROZEN

Hello, can anybody please help me understand why every time I try to go to ‘play match’ within the single player draft, my game freezes on the lineup screen. It can not load my bench players and my console completely locks up. I have to reboot to get it back. It has happened every time for the past week, please help!!!

Comments

• Ssandbe2
    5 posts Ball Boy
    edited December 2019
  • @EA_Roger sorry Andy left
  • @EA_Lanna @EA_Rtas @EA_DarDar sorry to rope you in but it’s worth a shot
  • Holy...it’s much, much worse, if I try to go to any squad page, through ‘Squads’ or ‘Online’ or ‘Single Player,’ literally any squad, whenever it tries to load, my bench doesn’t appear and the game completely freezes...what the heck??? Somebody help
  • ChappellRovers
    3069 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2019
    I am sorry to hear it mate.

I wouldn’t get your hopes up tbh, I have been waiting 2 days for a reply on the missing futmas/totyn pictures. Customer service is non existent around here. I tagged everyone in it too.

I do not know what to suggest maybe updating, or reinstalling (don’t know it you’ll lose your team though or whether this is linked to EA account).

Before taking that drastic measure, first try checking the software history for errors from the home screen if you go to system settings, support, error history. It should tell you what, if anything has gone wrong with the software.

Secondly, try from the home screen going system settings, data management, software, fifa 20 legacy edition, check for corrupt data. There should be an option to clean it up if there is corrupt data and this may fix it.

Hope this helps mate. I had a problem with another game and that second option fixed it basically.
  • ChappellRovers
    Also try finely blowing on the cartridge see if that fixes it. Had another game that couldn’t be read properly and it had a bit of tobacco on the cartridge lol.
  • ChappellRovers
    @Ssandbe2 Lemme know if it works or doesn’t and ill try and think of something else. Gotta sleep now lol.