Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

WL Discussion How Has This WL Been for Everyone

Naths
69 posts Park Captain
I started my weekend league on friday afternoon managed 5 games won 3 lost 2 cause the connection was so bad my passes going 2 yards and my players missing tackles scuffing shots wide from 6 yards I didn't play Saturday cause I thought the servers would be overloaded. Started playing this morning it's now Sunday no connection problems played 13 games against really good teams loads of teams with icons in them I won 11 games and lost 2 alday then as soon as 6pm uk time comes servers turned to absolute trash lag laggy lag again so I have given in at 14 wins i had no problems all day had some fun actually .

Comments

• Batman_Llanber
    1283 posts Professional
    Has been very good for me. Started off 6-0 on Friday, Played 2 on Saturday which i won but both games could of gone either way and i landed on 14-2 today so can't complain this weekend. TOTGS Benzema is amazing as well
  • Naths
    69 posts Park Captain
    Has been very good for me. Started off 6-0 on Friday, Played 2 on Saturday which i won but both games could of gone either way and i landed on 14-2 today so can't complain this weekend. TOTGS Benzema is amazing as well

I run a Bundesliga team with storyline Tolliso at left CAM in a 4222 formation and bring TOTGS benzema on as super sub he is amazing I just get him in the box and shoot
  • Nobber93
    1683 posts Fans' Favourite
    14-6 can’t bring myself to go any higher anymore. Been gold 1 and 2 numerous times never got a thing. Then I watch people scrape gold 3 and end up with Mbappe and Ronaldo as reds.
  • Zhyquron
    2093 posts Fans' Favourite
    I decided not to play anymore on Saturday. Played 11 games on Friday (11-0) and 19 games on Sunday (30-0 in the end). One of my better decisions.
  • Fatmanc
    1292 posts Professional
    second time in 2 weeks I have sat out from weekend league and by god do i feel so much better for not playing

Dont get me wrong i suffered a bot of regret last thursday when i didnt get any red picks, but i feel better for not forcing myself through 14 wins

May do the same this weekend and see if i can carry it on for a while
  • Nervous_Nick
    6169 posts Big Money Move
    Friday was really bad...strange stuff happening all the time...6-4.
    Saturday and sunday were better. Finished 20-8.
    I played all WL with 3ATB formations...3412 and a super offensive 343 when i went 2 goals down.
  • Played my second WL of fifa 20 this weekend. After my first weekend league a month ago only getting 8 wins out of 30, was a great improvement this time around.

Played all 30 games. Managed to get 14 wins. Friday night 4 wins, Saturday night 7 wins, Sunday night 3 wins, had to go down to my last game to get the win to get gold 3!!

Sunday afternoon lost 4 games in a row, who knows what was going on. Took a break then got the last push to get over the line.
  • aladdin
    1403 posts Professional
    got to 14 on saturday and didn’t even use my playstation yesterday. was glorious tbh
  • mhh1981
    2977 posts National Call-Up
    Ended 14-8. Wasn’t happy with CTs of my team so trying new ones for this week in rivals then WL