The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Why won't my players run??????

Renamed123456
6198 posts Big Money Move

I pass the ball to my player, turn, hold forward and sprint and my player doesnt eveb move from the spot.

My opponents players are running double fast as my players.

If my player is 3 yards in front of an opponent i can hold sprint and towards opponent and my player wont close the gap they're that slow.

Mohammed salah in Sprint can't catch up to a walking player 3 yards in front of him.

If my player is in 5 yards of space and press pass opponent tackles in front of my llayer from 5 yards behind.

I'm using 90+ pace players and none of my llayers can mvoe from the spot???

How am i supposed to win, llay kr compete when my players are moving at half the pace of my opponent??? Why is this happening??? Why are my players all slow??? Please explain.

Comments

• ON3_SHOT187
    624 posts An Exciting Prospect
    We used to call this one sided delay and it used to happen from time to time.

To fix it, I used to turn off both my xbox as well as my Internet router for a few minutes and that tends to alleviate the problem.
  • NinthFall
    858 posts Professional
    Mate happens to me all the time. Them Idiots just stand still, like the ppl in the crowds move more
  • Renamed123456

My players arw running on the spot my plahers are stopping in place when i press tackle or shoot.

How bad foed5this have to be

Seriously. Screw this piece of crap game
  • Fab
    19436 posts World Class
    You're going to have to ask your players.
  • Renamed123456

Went down 2 0 because of it

Now my team are running fast and im up 3 2 at half time.

We'll see what happend next ill update
  • mway
    1776 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited December 2019
    I´ve just played a match in which Kane CL TOTT ran faster than Konaté UCL Live. Konaté was clearly in front and already running to the goal. Kane was behind. Konaté has 94 sprint speed with anchor a number that Kane can´t reach even with hunter.

My players were not able to run, pass or tackle. All rebounds went to the opposition. But in that race run between Konaté and Kane you have the answer to your question. It is not delay or a server problem, it´s the game.
  • Cmiz
    919 posts Professional
    Why when did players make runs off the ball
  • Renamed123456
    Went down 2 0 because of it

Now my team are running fast and im up 3 2 at half time.

We'll see what happend next ill update

My players kinda slowed at times but stayed hyper animated.

His Ederson was saving pretty much everything from any range distance or angle.

I had 6 corners in a row.

I scored another.

Every tackle i make results in a direct pass to one of my players. My players are hooking for tackles.

He hit post.

Great build up from me but instead of Aguero tapin his player scored an own goal.

5 - 2 to me.

For the most part once my team became full speed the game was enjoyable barring the endless saves from opponent goalkeeper. But the contrast from before 2 - 0 to after 2 - 0 was ligjt and day. Still had a lot of input delay after 2 - 0 but my players were fast.

17 shots
    16 on target

11 opponent saves.
  • Renamed123456
    Fab wrote: »
    You're going to have to ask your players.

Would have about as much luck as Sarri trying to sub a GK
  • Renamed123456

WHY WONT MY PLAYERS MOVR?!?!?!

my player is 2 yard away from a loose ball in box. 2 yard away from opponent. I HOLD FORWARD AND MY PLAYER RESISTS MOVING TO THE BALL.

im scared to make a pass to a player in 10 yards of space. Becayse apparently to take 1 touch and pass the ball means you will get tackled.

What absolute nonsense. Absolute shocking game. No wonder this trash piece if garbage will never win any awards other than worse game.
  • Renamed123456

Why is my Aguero through on goal then somehow randomly the ball bounces off his own heel??? Not suspicious at all.
  • Renamed123456

Every time i get in front of goal the game "freezes" and lags.

Not suspicious

My player is on front of the ball the opponent passes the ball through him. Not suspicious

Not when opponents players star junp 5 yards through the air to intercept balls theyre nowhere near
  • KurtyH
    392 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited December 2019
    You are like a broken record honestly why do you keep complaining about in game nonsense? Nobody here can help you.

As someone already mentioned you know what it is so either accept it and smile and keep smiling and playing and stop complaining, or just stop playing altogether if it bums you out so much.
  • Renamed123456

WHY ARE MY PLAYERS FREEZING TO THE SPOT WHEN THEYBGET TO THE BALL.

Press pass. Freeze to spot.

Press tackle. Freeze to spot.

Scam.
  • Arsenalfc93
    241 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    My players have felt like bronze players since friday