The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Hows futmas so far for everyone

Naths
70 posts Park Captain
I have done witsel that's about it to expensive for me when for the money you could buy a decent inform

Comments

• Azof
    17621 posts World Class
    Great my fav player Lukebakio got a card
  • V l u m s d e n
    1914 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2019
    Can’t complain, got gbamin for playing a few games. Did wistel also lukebakio and Simon. Very enjoyable cards down to 50k but hey ho.Got to many good rbs so won’t be doing that french player but looking towards the next batch’s.
  • Headshrinker363
    5766 posts Big Money Move
    Is it New Year yet?
  • Naths
    70 posts Park Captain
    Not yet mate🤣
  • Naths
    70 posts Park Captain
    Can’t complain, got gbamin for playing a few games. Did wistel also lukebakio and Simon. Very enjoyable cards down to 50k but hey ho.Got to many good rbs so won’t be doing that french player but looking towards the next batch’s.

Yeah I hope the next 2 are not to expensive I got a decent team atm i got mbabu RTTF at RB and he has been decent for me he just got an upgrade
  • DecFallon67
    167 posts Has Potential To Be Special

how is gbamin?
  • V l u m s d e n
    1914 posts Fans' Favourite

how is gbamin?

Played a few games with him in rivals I play in div 4 and he’s helped reduced the amount of goals I often get put past me, his 65 shooting feels more like 80 he’s scored a few for me also solid link to zaha. Didn’t take the long to get him done so would recommend anyone to do him asap.
  • kaaasen
    212 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    FutMas so far has been OK at best for me. Thank god for the SBC that came out yesterday. Easy money. Must have made over 200k the last 12 hours.

And the SBC was challenging for once. More of that please.

Oh, and I love the objectives.
  • jonkero
    5888 posts Big Money Move
    Did malcuit only with untradables plus 25k.

I know the guy is expensive but needed an RB for Serie A
  • AlexBear012
    2190 posts Fans' Favourite
    all 4 SBCs were bad value but since it's only the 2nd day i hope they put something good soon
  • munchie63
    3140 posts National Call-Up
    shoppings all done. Turkey ordered.

Looking good thanks
  • Fab
    19436 posts World Class
    Having a mighty good time. Dode Lukébakio spearheading my attack and it's never been better.
  • DannySTFC
    2866 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pointless waste of time. None of the players are good enough or would fit my team anyway. Almost done one or two just because of the SBC addiction and trying new cards but EA can’t rope me into doing the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ they’ve released so far.

At least give me a relatively affordable Lavezzi to make this bearable.
  • ChappellRovers
    2896 posts Fans' Favourite
    Really good haven’t done any of the player SBC’s but I have made 200k in two days thanks to the pack sbc’s, particularly last nights where i sold loads of discard players for a massive margin because of the weird nationality/league requirements on the last one. Up to 640k from 440k still got stuff to sell as well.
  • Jdizzle
    1627 posts Play-Off Hero
    I want a bpl ST or CB pls.