FIFA 20 just sucks

In every way this game sucks, you build your ultimate team you play 100 of games feeling comfortable with it, then all the sudden something change and you start losing about 50 games thereafter for no specific reason. This game sucks. I’m not buying any more FIFA ea game.

Comments

• baerentoeterR
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Nido475 wrote: »
    In every way this game sucks, you build your ultimate team you play 100 of games feeling comfortable with it, then all the sudden something change and you start losing about 50 games thereafter for no specific reason. This game sucks. I’m not buying any more FIFA ea game.

Best Choice you can make Mate. Any further EA Products are not worth the money.
  • vSteFaN
    46 posts Park Captain
    Agree 13-17 weekend league
  • After the last update the game just got worse I thought fifa 19 was bad but this takes the cake, worse fifa ever in history nothing works defending, switching to the makers you want, tackling men and ball still on their foot this game is just crap, EA should stop taking people's money cause their not giving you what you paid for, no wonder the made a lost last year, I'll be going over to PES
  • why in the world are chip shots so broken on this game? i was 1v1 twice with keeper. i aimed directly at goal but shot way wide. its a joke! are these not supposed to be professilnsl players?
  • Zidane11
    290 posts Sunday League Hero
    Lilpaw21 wrote: »
    After the last update the game just got worse I thought fifa 19 was bad but this takes the cake, worse fifa ever in history nothing works defending, switching to the makers you want, tackling men and ball still on their foot this game is just crap, EA should stop taking people's money cause their not giving you what you paid for, no wonder the made a lost last year, I'll be going over to PES

They earn millions with fut m8!! They don't give a ❤️❤️❤️❤️!!

I play pes for about a few years and don't think it's paradise!! Dribbling is almost impossible so you are forced to spam tiki taka and alot of players spam with playing with your back vs the opponnent so ball shielding!! If you love those style of playing you'll love pes otherwise not!! To me fifa is still more fun and better!!
  • I'm only in Div 5 and not really good at fifa but I try to get the most out of a very annoying game but today was the worst,went 4-0 up in the first half,4-4 full time and 2 own goals really pissed me off,how can my defender dribble the ball into the net and I'm spamming the x button to clear the ball but nothing,is it scripting or is this game really that bad that EA don't give a monkey's as long as people buy coins
  • BGAlum
    1447 posts Play-Off Hero
    Zidane11 wrote: »
    Lilpaw21 wrote: »
    After the last update the game just got worse I thought fifa 19 was bad but this takes the cake, worse fifa ever in history nothing works defending, switching to the makers you want, tackling men and ball still on their foot this game is just crap, EA should stop taking people's money cause their not giving you what you paid for, no wonder the made a lost last year, I'll be going over to PES

They earn millions with fut m8!! They don't give a ****!!

I play pes for about a few years and don't think it's paradise!! Dribbling is almost impossible so you are forced to spam tiki taka and alot of players spam with playing with your back vs the opponnent so ball shielding!! If you love those style of playing you'll love pes otherwise not!! To me fifa is still more fun and better!!

The thing with PES is you have to think. With FIFA the less you think the better.

Prefer PES now hands down.
  • lippyone
    2089 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm only in Div 5 and not really good at fifa but I try to get the most out of a very annoying game but today was the worst,went 4-0 up in the first half,4-4 full time and 2 own goals really pissed me off,how can my defender dribble the ball into the net and I'm spamming the x button to clear the ball but nothing,is it scripting or is this game really that bad that EA don't give a monkey's as long as people buy coins

Funny you should say that, as yesterday I had the most crazy game ever that had me really shaking my head in disbelief. 5 1 up with 12 minutes to go and my entire team stopped playing, and every ball went to him. 5 5. I even tried to waste time as saw it happening but the AI found a way.
  • bellstar
    153 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The game is ftf
  • This ❤️❤️❤️❤️ game is a joke. I'm sure like many of you I have spent money in this piece if ❤️❤️❤️❤️ hoping that EA would eventually get their heads out of their ❤️❤️❤️❤️. However, it looks like this will never happen. It took them years to admit that it is their fault for the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ game play. It's amazing that Apex Legends works so well, yet fifa is a pile. I'm at the point of looking into legal ways to get my money back, for the past games and fifa points I've spent money on.
  • Ever figure out a legal way to get your money back. I seriously believe this game uses manipulative tactics to make a user think they ‘need’ to improve their team to get more wins. Also I along with several others have messages from EA telling me/us there is nothing wrong with their servers etc. There is just no accountable or care from this company to its community. So many good games have been ruined by EA’s business structure. Fight night, Madden, NCAA fball, and soon fifa and its ultimate team pack buying will be dead because of unexplained game and awful internet play....clocks ticking EA
  • Can someone tell me why the hell my free packs don't show up at My Packs. I legit got robbed of multiple packs from this garbage glitch
  • bellstar
    153 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Apparently they've tested the game several times for scripting, nothing doing EA say lol so it's either in the game or servers don't react to button commands or don't react to button commands for alot of people just there's a select few out of many that every button reacts for them. I.wonder if it's all them that just pile money into fifa Points that get the no stupidness from there players and the no lag connections.
  • Is there any EA associate who can actually respond, and at least make it an effort to fix the issues in your game or is it just a business where you try and make people think the more they spend on the game the better they will be? I guess that explains why i was given the game for free since i didnt have no plans of buying it.

• I have spent money on fut, still get lags, cant win games as every team you play their players are faster than yours even if they have same players. Can someone please tell me what the use is in earning them stupid waste of time cards that decorate the stadium and why am i made to play squad building challenges that i dont want to because I am made to have players i cant sell. I did hear that they had said fut is a form of gambling as you buy cards hoping to get messi or ronaldo that you never get. I love playing football on my xbox but fifa with its defenders that catch the fastest strikers, the tackles that go back to the opponent, the way your opposition goalkeeper plays like Superman but yours is more like Mr Bean even when rated 89 is really starting to spoil my enjoyment. Looks like the fifa coins have become the engine of the game as everything pushes you to buy more. Very sad and I feel sorry for the kids spending their pocket money on it and feeling let down. Shame on you EA for exploiting peoples love for football just for your own greed.
  • Marty_McFly1
    42 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Iv'e only had the game for a few weeks but personally love the game. After owning every FIFA since it come out I tried going to PES but just found it so slow and clumbsy, the shots and goalkeeping are just not realistic at all.

Admittedly FIFA can be frustrating and I lose far more than I win on FUT but still enjoy playing. It does help that I have been extreamely luck with the packs and not spent a single penny on it.
  • ||natch0||
    147 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Don't take the game so serioulsy. If you are not a pro player it doesn't matter. It will get reset in September. You already know the game has alot of flaws so theres is no point to get mad.
  • Neil_LUAFC
    60 posts Park Captain
    Save money and just play Seasons guys. No additional costs and a relatively level playing field, ie you can choose any team & tactics.

Ditch this coins nonsense, they're just ringing the tills !!!
  • G9020wk
    221 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Iv'e only had the game for a few weeks but personally love the game. After owning every FIFA since it come out I tried going to PES but just found it so slow and clumbsy, the shots and goalkeeping are just not realistic at all.

Admittedly FIFA can be frustrating and I lose far more than I win on FUT but still enjoy playing. It does help that I have been extreamely luck with the packs and not spent a single penny on it.

I have Pes it’s not that slow sorry. I counter im seconds if have pacet players they counter works better and if you have players play possession football. Play both same controller setup and find Pes good. 19 was better then 20

• Fifa has come to fat to have such bs ❤️❤️❤️❤️ game play still it’s as if the game just won’t let you win after a certain time no matter what you do, my biggest issue with this piece ❤️❤️❤️❤️ they call a game is that for some reason my defenders will either stand there or run side ways until the forwards man pass them then there’s no way to stop them after that, sometime I will be pressing R1 to switch marker or use right analog to switch but for the life of me the marker won’t go on no one close to the ball, by the time it does it’s a goal against me, what the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ fifa 20 is my last donation to ea sports an fifa going back to best I enjoy PES A lot better
  • J79B
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Everything what EA does sucks lately.. everything! My co-op buddy just quit fifa, we are like 20-1-2.The game is not fair...
  • Razoul
    13 posts Ball Boy
    MY PLAYERS CAN'T INTERCEPT THE BALL EVEN IF THEY'RE STANDING RIGHT IN THE WAY OF THE PASS.

First touches like an elephant. Every tackle the ball goes straight to the opposition.

Eff this s h i t.
  • kapulsky
    235 posts Sunday League Hero
    She is very terrible. The game is now deleted! I can’t get nervous anymore
  • Bane
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    G9020wk wrote: »

I have Pes it’s not that slow sorry. I counter im seconds if have pacet players they counter works better and if you have players play possession football. Play both same controller setup and find Pes good. 19 was better then 20

Thank you @ 19 being better than 20. This fifa has the dumbest idea of what football really is to be sincerely.
  • Tooks1
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited February 17
    I've had enough also. Examples playing on Legendary.
    1. I was through yet the Defender somehow managed to morph right next to me even after I was yards ahead.
    2. The amount of times my Defenders are out of position, the AI puts through a ball the winger doesn't even have anyone marking him, I have no clue where the LB or RB it's utter trash.
    3. When my CAM has the ball and there's a gap the Striker just stands there doesn't even run into the space only when I move the CAM and run with him then the Striker starts to move absolute joke.
    4. 2 Defenders trying to get the ball off the AI they crashed in to each other the AI then waltz on to score.
    5. AI over powers you all the time even with realistic sliders in your slight favour.
    6. The amount of times somehow the ball launches ahead when dribbling for 0 reason.
    This game is garbage.
  • BSDShoes
    3137 posts National Call-Up
    They've done this since FIFA 17, at the start the game plays great but then the patches comes and changes the gameplay dramatically and ruins it. You bet your bones they'll do it again with FIFA 21 when everyone praises how good the game is. I purposely waited a month and half before picking up the game on Origin Access to see the state of it (around halloween scream promo) and it was decent then 2 weeks after that AI defense and shooting turned to ❤️❤️❤️❤️. If I ever get back into FIFA again, I'll wait until after Christmas to see what the census says.
  • I have been playing FIFA since FIFA 1997, and yes it has been getting pretty bad more and more each year for a while, but this year's game doesn't even respond to the buttons that I press. About one out of every 15 times my player will simply not react to the button that I pressed. That may sound low, but when you try and play a game and it doesn't register the button you press 7% of the time, it leads to you losing, and not being able to play what has been your favorite video game for over two decades. I have great internet; 13-25ms ping, a lot of bandwidth, extremely fast refresh rate with very high speeds for my area and a very fast, expensive modem and router made for gaming, yet this game can't even register my brand new Xbox One controller and speedy internet for a large percentage of the time.

There are so many other things that are wrong with this game that I don't even know where to segway to from the basics that I have already said. I used to be in division 3-4 consistently in previous editions, but I can't even get past division 9 on this game. I know how to play FIFA, but this game just simply does not respond to my button input and even when it does, half of the time it doesn't do what I press. On any other game I would normally just chalk it up to me not knowing how to play the game, or conceding to the fact that I just need to learn how to play better, but I have been playing FIFA for 23 years and I know how to play this dam* game.

Also, the way they keep track of wins/losses is still completely broken. I will be winning 5-0 or 9-0 at 80-90 mins in, and the game will freeze even though I haven't lost internet connection, and yet it will disconnect me and give me a loss and DNF that lowers my multiplier for coins for like the next 20 games. This has happened probably 30-40 times over the past 3 months when I am DESTROYING the other person and I definitely have the win in my pocket. There aren't many things more frustrating when playing a game than when you have essentially won but yet you get a loss and get penalized for it for absolutely no reason.

The absolute icing on this poop cake of a game, is that EA Sports doesn't even have a phone number listed online, doesn't have an email, and any time that I open a case on the website it is closed the next day and they don't contact me. Like WTF. What kind of a company just completely ignores it's customers and doesn't give any outlet or option to contact them?? I have been trying to get in touch with them for over 2 months and I haven't been able to. I used to love EA Sports and have deep admiration for them, and have had plenty of success in opening cases and speaking with them in the past, but they have stooped to a new low.
  • cheese_man
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited April 28
    I have been playing FIFA since FIFA 1997, and yes it has been getting pretty bad more and more each year for a while, but this year's game doesn't even respond to the buttons that I press. About one out of every 15 times my player will simply not react to the button that I pressed. That may sound low, but when you try and play a game and it doesn't register the button you press 7% of the time, it leads to you losing, and not being able to play what has been your favorite video game for over two decades. I have great internet; 13-25ms ping, a lot of bandwidth, extremely fast refresh rate with very high speeds for my area and a very fast, expensive modem and router made for gaming, yet this game can't even register my brand new Xbox One controller and speedy internet for a large percentage of the time.

There are so many other things that are wrong with this game that I don't even know where to segway to from the basics that I have already said. I used to be in division 3-4 consistently in previous editions, but I can't even get past division 9 on this game. I know how to play FIFA, but this game just simply does not respond to my button input and even when it does, half of the time it doesn't do what I press. On any other game I would normally just chalk it up to me not knowing how to play the game, or conceding to the fact that I just need to learn how to play better, but I have been playing FIFA for 23 years and I know how to play this dam* game.

Also, the way they keep track of wins/losses is still completely broken. I will be winning 5-0 or 9-0 at 80-90 mins in, and the game will freeze even though I haven't lost internet connection, and yet it will disconnect me and give me a loss and DNF that lowers my multiplier for coins for like the next 20 games. This has happened probably 30-40 times over the past 3 months when I am DESTROYING the other person and I definitely have the win in my pocket. There aren't many things more frustrating when playing a game than when you have essentially won but yet you get a loss and get penalized for it for absolutely no reason.

The absolute icing on this poop cake of a game, is that EA Sports doesn't even have a phone number listed online, doesn't have an email, and any time that I open a case on the website it is closed the next day and they don't contact me. Like WTF. What kind of a company just completely ignores it's customers and doesn't give any outlet or option to contact them?? I have been trying to get in touch with them for over 2 months and I haven't been able to. I used to love EA Sports and have deep admiration for them, and have had plenty of success in opening cases and speaking with them in the past, but they have stooped to a new low.

Mate I started 1 year after you. Road to world cup 98. Never complained a word about this game, till around 2015 when I think it started going down hill. This year is the absolute worst by a distance though. When I started complaining in 2015, I thought it was a hiccup and the game would improve again. Never in my wildest dreams did I think 5 years later it would be worse than it's ever been.

Money has made them absolutely vile and disgusting over there in Canada or wherever there ❤️❤️❤️❤️ house headquarters are.

Sooner rather than later, another gaming company is going to finally step up and make a football game that puts EA into the toilet. No one gives a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ about any of their other games nowadays, so if FIFA sinks, EA will sink quick...

We just gotta all be patient for that day to come.
  • Agreed... as soon as scoring a goal AI takes over and opponent scores.. defense players are just all looking.. and each time tab for player change the most irrelevant player gets selected..
    Probably, the game planners thought this is the excitement of football, (extention time goal scoring is another dumb intervention from AI ---- seriously -- every time) ..
    A piece of advice... get a life and watch real football games, learn and understand a bit of football . and then start putting ideas in game AI planning..

• Krayzie1
    4 posts Ball Boy
    edited May 13
    This game is horrible one of the worst I’ve seen. fifa20 fifa 20 fifa ps4 fifa 20 ps4. All they want is money after you already paid 60 for the game. Let me find one.. done ⛑