What's with the pushing man!

d3b4s1s
628 posts An Exciting Prospect
All of a sudden, very single opponent I'm playing is just pushing me all the time. Not jockey, not tackle, just pushing and wrestling. Forwards, midfielders, defender, everyone, and most importantly with little or no consequences.

What has this game become? Are people losing their ❤️❤️❤️❤️ minds? How can you play football like this. If not some shame for yourselves, have some decency for the sport.

Comments

• Gnomenclature
    5689 posts Big Money Move
    Its all in anticipation of the next promo - WWE fifa! Ter stegan is getting an Andre the giant avatar, balotelli going black hulk Hogan, and messi is slotted Brett hart.
  • RadioShaq
    15973 posts Moderator
    You mean using Lt on offense to shove the opponent back?
  • d3b4s1s
    RadioShaq wrote: »

That'd be jockey, wouldn't it? This looks more like holding 'O'
  • ChappellRovers
    2973 posts National Call-Up
    Lol in my last game online I was running down the wing with Sancho as usual, I had just got past the halfway line, when my opponent pushed/jockeyed for at least 15 seconds, i went off the pitch. Went out for a throw in.

Their throw in. Because I still had the ball when they pushed me for 15 seconds. They took it quick and scored. Ridiculous and also kind of hilarious. Would never happen in real football obviously.
  • Greezyweezy101
    1877 posts Fans' Favourite
    Its annoying. Only just really noticed it in the last few days.

Just getting shoved, my play stumbles and i lose the ball.

Ridiculous
  • d3b4s1s
    EA actually lowered the chances of foul calls in the last patch. I guess that's why. It's like raging bull wrestlemania now.

Well, EA is known for their galactically stupid decisions changes(which don't need fixing) while ignoring actual issues but it's amazing how players learn how to exploit every little things in a patch.

Exploit in return of exploit. These people and EA, they deserve each other!
  • RadioShaq
    15973 posts Moderator
    d3b4s1s wrote: »

If you tap Lt on offense it shoves the defender back. Holding Lt on defense is jockey. It’s to counter the shirt pulling on defense which is what tapping standing tackle.
  • d3b4s1s
    d3b4s1s wrote: »

If you tap Lt on offense it shoves the defender back. Holding Lt on defense is jockey. It’s to counter the shirt pulling on defense which is what tapping standing tackle.

Oh sorry, got mixed up. Yes i’m talking about the shirt pulling on defense, except it’s more like they’re pushing/wrestling, and doing it with whatever player closest to mine. And when not close, they’re like mad dogs trying to grab me.

I get it that once in a while if you you have a strong player, you’d wanna outmuscle the opponent to win the ball, it’s part of the sport but since the patch lowered foul calls, it’s what 90% players doing 90% of the times in defence. ‘Bring their player close to mine and push’.

Mertens pushing and winning the ball against Fabinho, the other day Dembele pushed and sent Ferdinand to the ground and took the ball. It’s especially worse in slow unresponsive gameplay, which is like most of my games.