EA Price range trolling

Antiseen
1383 posts Play-Off Hero
EA just decreased mane rttf price range to max 500k and some unlucky people Who relisted just got robbed by EA. Luckily I haven’t got one, but I feel bad for people.

EA are actually disgraceful at this point. I hope people gonna get their refund, but knowing EA it’s never gonna happen.

Comments

• OZero
    7503 posts League Winner
    Max 500K? Why?
  • Airmax6
    448 posts Sunday League Hero
    So bad. I lost 500k on mané but the mistake was on me, i sniped his IF instead of this card a month ago. i can live with it, learned from it now i'm extra careful.
    But this is just a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ move by EA i would be mad as hell
  • zoltaroman
    90 posts Park Captain
    Hate to break it to you, EA don't give a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and never will.
  • Jonboyparker
    7183 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2019
    He was 1.3mil 2 days ago. I feel bad for mane owners. It doesn’t make sense... still many potential upgrades. Ok he takes a hit in value but 500k is a joke. People are now trying to grab a bargain and the owners that listed him for 1m just fronted the bill without even knowing it changed
  • dittore
    246 posts Sunday League Hero
    zoltaroman wrote: »
    Hate to break it to you, EA don't give a **** and never will.

They do care, just not about fairness, but scamming.
  • ChappellRovers
    3403 posts National Call-Up
    RTTF Sancho’s max price went up to 700k this morning, they are obviously doing it because of the POTM Mane. Everyone is just gonna end up buying the cheaper RTTF Mane now anyway lol
  • Invincibility
    4808 posts National Call-Up
    It's a scam by frauds.. Imagine these were IRL Stocks this company would be sued till bankruptcy
  • Aqeel87
    3051 posts National Call-Up
    Disgusting
  • Dinksy
    2293 posts Fans' Favourite
    :trollface:
  • Queens11
    3090 posts National Call-Up
    This horrible disgusting company knows no bounds
    There is no length they won’t stoop to to screw just about anyone over
  • Jonboyparker
    7183 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2019
    Not sure if you have seen?! He’s had it raised again. That’s totally messed up. Can’t help but feel bad for the people that lost a load of coins for no reason in the space of a few days
  • Nazgul
    1150 posts Professional
    Not sure if you have seen?! He’s had it raised again. That’s totally messed up. Can’t help but feel bad for the people that lost a load of coins for no reason in the space of a few days

Scum company
  • Mane price range back up but yeah obv changed it so ppl would do the mane potm and change it back a couple weeks later, disgraceful company
  • CharlieC
    7425 posts League Winner
    Mane price range back up but yeah obv changed it so ppl would do the mane potm and change it back a couple weeks later, disgraceful company

They would give our politicians a run for their money on incompetence and dishonesty.
  • CharlieC wrote: »
    Mane price range back up but yeah obv changed it so ppl would do the mane potm and change it back a couple weeks later, disgraceful company

They would give our politicians a run for their money on incompetence and dishonesty.

It's a shame that fp don't get banned in every country, they are just greedy money grabbing fools, I understand they are a business but they couldn't give a f about their customers
  • CharlieC
    7425 posts League Winner
    CharlieC wrote: »

It's a shame that fp don't get banned in every country, they are just greedy money grabbing fools, I understand they are a business but they couldn't give a f about their customers

I think that would be a start, definitely!