The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

Ending up in the same place (WL)

Smsalnuaimi
1083 posts Professional
Since first weekend league and no matter how weak or strong is my squad I end up at the same place around 17-20 wins every single week.

Rashford up top or Pele
Messi or Walcott
Pickford at goal or Ter Stegen

Ill still finish my WL in the same range . Is this ELO ? is it so perfect that I cant face a weaker opponent even for 1 more game?

Is it so perfect that I face the same player twice in the same WL ?

Im sure there is an explanation to this . And I would like to know it.

Comments

• Its a combination of things but mostly, it's just your level. I'm the same, gold 3 every week. To go that step further you need to be able to perform skills at the right time and be able to exploit the drag back. I just cba to learn how to implement that into my game, i've never been a skiller in FIfa, prefer to play in combinations.
  • Cahir85
    2381 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sounds like it's your level man. Nothing wrong with that at all.
  • Smsalnuaimi
    1083 posts Professional
    Cahir85 wrote: »
    Sounds like it's your level man. Nothing wrong with that at all.

Could be. Then I should sell my team cause Im going to achieve the same result with the same 81-82 rated squad . No advantage what so ever
  • Smsalnuaimi
    1083 posts Professional
    Its a combination of things but mostly, it's just your level. I'm the same, gold 3 every week. To go that step further you need to be able to perform skills at the right time and be able to exploit the drag back. I just cba to learn how to implement that into my game, i've never been a skiller in FIfa, prefer to play in combinations.

Thanks brother I agree on the skills but whats weird is that I played 2 games in which I won comfortably . I messaged one of them to know what is his record and he said that he is consistently getting Elite 2 . Yet he couldn't even shoot a single shot against me !
  • BondJame5Collins
    1081 posts Professional
    edited December 2019
    Its a combination of things but mostly, it's just your level. I'm the same, gold 3 every week. To go that step further you need to be able to perform skills at the right time and be able to exploit the drag back. I just cba to learn how to implement that into my game, i've never been a skiller in FIfa, prefer to play in combinations.

Thanks brother I agree on the skills but whats weird is that I played 2 games in which I won comfortably . I messaged one of them to know what is his record and he said that he is consistently getting Elite 2 . Yet he couldn't even shoot a single shot against me !

Like i said, it's a combination of things. There is no doubt input lag plays a big factor, but it effects every player in different games, some are still able to grind out results, which i can't do, hence the regular gold 3 finishes.

It is pretty depressing when you think you spend so much time playing a game where it doesn't seem like a fair 50/50 game. My advice would be to play with players you like irl and just accept Fifa 20 for what it is, a trash game, don't take it too seriously.
  • HullCity1904
    2266 posts Fans' Favourite
    If it's people's level then why bother upgrading a team?
  • If it's people's level then why bother upgrading a team?

Because the upgraded players are usually the ones who people like irl. Isn't that the point of the game, to play with players you like.

We've all played this game long enough to know a stacked team makes little difference, all i can say is one elite player like a CR7 or R9 can win you games at times, but in general, a stacked team isn't going to suddenly get you to jump divisions in Fut Champs.
  • HullCity1904
    2266 posts Fans' Favourite

Because the upgraded players are usually the ones who people like irl. Isn't that the point of the game, to play with players you like.

We've all played this game long enough to know a stacked team makes little difference, all i can say is one elite player like a CR7 or R9 can win you games at times, but in general, a stacked team isn't going to suddenly get you to jump divisions in Fut Champs.

no... if that's the case then people's teams would be filled with players from the club they support lmao
  • If it's people's level then why bother upgrading a team?

no... if that's the case then people's teams would be filled with players from the club they support lmao

Would they? I support Arsenal and can't stand most of our players.
  • Smsalnuaimi
    1083 posts Professional
    Im a gold 2 gold 1 player .. My level I agree. why Im matched with the 63 in the world so far this week with 22 wins and 5 games in hand
  • then just play with bronzes if you are too bad to notice a difference. you obviously won't beat better players because you have a better team. there is a reason they are better.
    i can obviously notice a difference between neymar (who has a 1.07 goal/game ratio after almost 500 games) and ben yedder who can't make a good first touch.
  • Vichy360
    208 posts Has Potential To Be Special

• Cahir85
    2381 posts Fans' Favourite

My guess is that everyone upgrades their team much around the same time.

Be interesting to see if someone uses a starter team come the end of the game for a month and see where they finish.
  • Cahir85 wrote: »

My guess is that everyone upgrades their team much around the same time.

Be interesting to see if someone uses a starter team come the end of the game for a month and see where they finish.

Would like to see someone alternate teams in Futchamps. One god squad and one regular gold team. Changing after every match.