Game awards

RadioShaq
16718 posts Moderator
Was hoping fifa would win but at least it was nominated for best sports game. Maybe next year it can win.

Comments

• Azof
    19104 posts World Class
  • KurtyH
    400 posts Sunday League Hero
    Absolute shocker thought they had it in the bag
  • mundopaz69
    141 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Nominating this game is a joke even worse then MVB's.
  • CharlieC
    7422 posts League Winner
    Shaq has been on the sauce
  • greif44
    4116 posts National Call-Up
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Was hoping fifa would win but at least it was nominated for best sports game. Maybe next year it can win.

I hope you`re just kidding or trolling.

Their marketing department is doing really good job tho as this company is making money basically off the same product since FIFA 17 was released.
  • Azof
    19104 posts World Class
    It was beaten by Crash Team Racing as best sports game.......says it all right there. How embarrassing for EA 😂😂😂

CTR is a blassic
  • RadioShaq
    16718 posts Moderator
    Why would it be a joke. I like playing fifa. I think it’s come a long way since the older fifas. The good exposure will also bring in more new players and grow the community.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    Why would it be a joke. I like playing fifa. I think it’s come a long way since the older fifas. The good exposure will also bring in more new players and grow the community.

The game had been a delayed and unresponsive mess for most from Fifa 17/18 and has been progressively getting worse each year to the point it's now basically unplayable and EA refuse to even acknowledge the issue.

This game will never win any awards when it's in such a bad state and rightfully so. The last thing we need is even more people playing the game and making things worse.
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    3092 posts National Call-Up

Are you making a push for EA CEO?
  • Cmiz
    975 posts Professional
    Grow the game haha you joking there making billions and every year the game gets worse it’s the same old same old with very little change
  • Fab
    19563 posts World Class
    It was beaten by Crash Team Racing as best sports game.......says it all right there. How embarrassing for EA 😂😂😂

How is that embarrassing
  • Fab
    19563 posts World Class
    Crash team racing slander now I've seen it all play a game before you comment on it disgusting
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    Fab wrote: »

How is that embarrassing

It's nothing against Crash Team Racing mate I have nothing against that game as I haven't played it.

The point I'm making and why its embarrassing is because they were nominated for best sports game and have a monopoly on a game for the most popular sport in the world, yet they lose to an animated racing game. Shows they're clearly doing something wrong.
  • Azof
    19104 posts World Class
    Sekiro GOTY get on it kids
  • NYCDYNAMIX
    153 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Hahahaha good one
  • greif44
    4116 posts National Call-Up

It could be a joke because:

we`re playing the same game since 17 with updated rosters
    it`s 2019 and we have lag/delay in a match for 2 players
    according to the forum, majority of us experience inconsistent/biased gameplay
    amount of feedback from responsible EA people is close to 0

This list can be continued.

I play FIFA not because it is good game, but because I like football and unfortunately EA don`t have a competitor. Yeah there`s PES but online is dead there + it`s also not perfect.
  • RadioShaq
    16718 posts Moderator
    I never get lag. I mean yeah I get it occasionally but not every game. They have added so much content even though I enjoy a simpler market. All the trading has brought more people in so it’s a plus. They have added so many game modes too. Fifa was so boring when it was just single matches.
  • DIXON THFC
    3236 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2019
    I never get lag. I mean yeah I get it occasionally but not every game. They have added so much content even though I enjoy a simpler market. All the trading has brought more people in so it’s a plus. They have added so many game modes too. Fifa was so boring when it was just single matches.

It wasnt boring when you could play legit decent games in seasons, against people who were genuinely on your level rather than relegated, try hard div 1/2 players doing objectives.

It wasnt boring when the game wasnt patched every other week, to try and fix the constant issues yet more are broken every update.

Honestly, I wont bore you with a list as to why this version and the previous 2 have been by far the most frustrating versions of a 25 year FIFA addiction but it has literally nothing on previous versions.

Edit: btw, I like playing it still for the love of football and I happen to agree on the lag, I never get the lag or delay either... haven't EVER and that's the truth but there are so many reasons why this game is poor, it just has the best available content to my lifes psssion - football.
  • RadioShaq
    16718 posts Moderator
    I think they added seasons in later didn’t they? I mean after so many years the fifas run together at some point. I would say single matches was the worst experience of silver teams rolling starter bronze teams so it’s always been a problem. At one point people didn’t play fifa during the week so they added rivals over seasons so I feel like it’s always improving.
  • CharlieC
    7422 posts League Winner
    I think they added seasons in later didn’t they? I mean after so many years the fifas run together at some point. I would say single matches was the worst experience of silver teams rolling starter bronze teams so it’s always been a problem. At one point people didn’t play fifa during the week so they added rivals over seasons so I feel like it’s always improving.

Content and graphics are really good and are improving each year but gameplay is terrible mate and that’s the main thing really.
  • Covkilla91mob
    2031 posts Fans' Favourite
    Most broken game reward more like
  • RadioShaq
    16718 posts Moderator
    I would say gameplay is also improving. Older fifas it was really broken. You could finesse from any angle almost to the halfway line. Ping pong passing and skills were out of control. Then the lby years. I mush prefer the way it’s going than the past.
  • Pieman25
    17916 posts Moderator
    I'd say if Crash Racing is actually fun to play each time it deserves the award more than FIFA. I don't hate Fifa, I don't dislike it but many times I don't have fun as I'm fighting against the game and not my opponent.
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class

Holy man nice trolling 🤣
  • Djkhalid1921
    9731 posts League Winner
    Imagine fifa getting any award other than the shittiest game of the year award
  • BombSquadPuppy
    2297 posts Fans' Favourite
    For a minute i thought this was a mod trolling us post, then a post trying to give the ban hammer to those taking the bait...
    Now it feels like a genuine, “if i rarely get it, it doesnt exist” 🧐
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something

Great banter mate.
    Azof wrote: »

CTR is a blassic

Great game tbf