We are aware of some connectivity issues on our games & we are working towards resolving this. Apologies for the inconvenience. Keep in the loop by following this tweet.

In Game Box to Box CM's

warrent80
491 posts An Exciting Prospect
I have a 89 Gerrard would i notice any determinable difference in ability say compared to a Nainggollan?

Comments

• AULERT
    752 posts Semi-Pro
    SIF Nain is immense and I'm playing him on 5chem as a sub..... Considered building a team around him!
  • Jimmyb83
    1106 posts Professional
    SIF Nain is the real deal as a box to box. Gorezka get's an honorable mention.
  • warrent80
    491 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Thanks!
  • Wayno69
    919 posts Semi-Pro
    Using Sif Nain and Rttf Allan, beasts! Special mention to Nain can run all game and bangs them in as well
  • Scream sabitzer
  • InformCollector
    1232 posts Professional
    Inform Wijnaldum
  • Invincibility
    4616 posts National Call-Up
    Storyline OX is free and does the job otherwise SIF Naingolan and IF Wijnaldum are bargains
  • IxToMxI
    6770 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2019
    SIF Nain is a great B2B
    Mid Gerrard is excellent has everything
    FB Paulinhio is great also if you did his FB
    IF Winj is also very good

They the four I’ve used, took Gerrard in my swaps for this exact reason and out of the four above he’s his the best.

Played against people using Scream Firmino also and he’s a bloody nightmare
  • IxToMxI wrote: »
    SIF Nain is a great B2B
    Mid Gerrard is excellent has everything
    FB Paulinhio is great also if you did his FB
    IF Winj is also very good

They the four I’ve used, took Gerrard in my swaps for this exact reason and out of the four above he’s his the best.

Played against people using Scream Firmino also and he’s a bloody nightmare

Thinking of selling my Base Seedorf and getting Gerrard. I took Zanetti from swaps. I really should have took Gerrard and just bought Zambrotta.