Think that may be me done

Baddest_cubza_1
3305 posts National Call-Up
I can’t believe how bad this game is now, especially after the last patch.

Feels like my opponents are playing a mixture of constant pressure and drop back if that makes sense.

What can I do to enjoy the game again, nothing? Just quit?

Comments

• Benja190782
    1877 posts Fans' Favourite
    As long as EA won’t make actual tackles work, instead of letting the ball bounce back, we won’t get any further.

They promised defending was improved, and sold the game on features like “new improved tackles”.
    But it’s been just another lie it seems.
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    As long as EA won’t make actual tackles work, instead of letting the ball bounce back, we won’t get any further.

They promised defending was improved, and sold the game on features like “new improved tackles”.
    But it’s been just another lie it seems.

Aw without doubt mate, you can gauge the result of a game purely on where the ball goes after a tackle, if you win the ball after tackling you know the game is in your favour and vice versa
  • purplegoldfish
    469 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I just bought mid Rivaldo and thought I might have more fun. Everything got worse haha and now I cant figure out what the point is for grinding and getting no rewards and having horrible game play. Not that anyone cares and im super bummed because Ive played over 600 games a year since 2009 but im finally out. I cant do it anymore haha its not fun on anyyyy level
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    Too right mate, buying better players only makes things worse 😆
  • FijiBoy
    1321 posts Professional
    I switched to an 84 rated team leaving out my Neymar, Rivaldo, Scream Pique, Ter Stegen, Politano, Insigne, Allan and Fabinho to Sissoko and Co. Now i win more games with sheet players but they are "OP" in game
  • mway
    2174 posts Fans' Favourite
    I can’t believe how bad this game is now, especially after the last patch.

Feels like my opponents are playing a mixture of constant pressure and drop back if that makes sense.

What can I do to enjoy the game again, nothing? Just quit?

I´ve just played a game against someone that had 0, yes ZERO, shots on goal. 75% vs 25% possession. He was playing 1 depth and drop back. He was just waiting the chance to try a trough ball and run with Lucas and Rashford. The number of players I find playing this way is atrocious.

• Too right mate, buying better players only makes things worse 😆
    I did the SBC Benzema as his finishing and composure are great but he can’t score anything. Same with that David Villa and I still struggle to score goals wth him aswell, 300k spent on two players who cant out score my POTM pukki who I stopped using ages ago
  • Mogga
    2383 posts Fans' Favourite
    Anyone scored a penalty yet ?