Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Messi investments

suxxio
633 posts Semi-Pro
Since Messi investments failed heavily, should one keep the investments for high rated futmas sbcs like KdB last year?

Comments

• EisenErmin
    8193 posts League Winner
    YES
  • kraid
    3996 posts National Call-Up
    suxxio wrote: »
    Since Messi investments failed heavily, should one keep the investments for high rated futmas sbcs like KdB last year?
    No!!!
    Everyone paaaaaaaanic
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    14582 posts Has That Special Something
    Yes keep them. I got out of my IF Otamendi's for 200k profit then earlier bought 35 Fernandinhos for 22k each. When I was buying them it was more in preparation for the PL POTM and Futmas SBCs coming tomorrow. Dont think you can go wrong with investments if you hold them right now.
  • suxxio
    633 posts Semi-Pro
    Yes keep them. I got out of my IF Otamendi's for 200k profit then earlier bought 35 Fernandinhos for 22k each. When I was buying them it was more in preparation for the PL POTM and Futmas SBCs coming tomorrow. Dont think you can go wrong with investments if you hold them right now.

I still have some if otamendi, oblaks, busquets, piques, modric, banega, and so on
  • Simsbadger
    908 posts Professional
    Man investments should have been out from Tuesday sell in the hype lol not when they are released I’ve learned that so many times 😂
    But surely u made ok profit depending when u got them that is
  • Guvnor
    1641 posts Play-Off Hero
    I lost 110k on rakitic in total, thought to myself he’ll never drop below 16k even if he’s not needed, he has I’m now selling Each one for a 3k loss. I’m the worse investor in the world.
  • Dubbly
    1236 posts Professional
    Guvnor wrote: »
    I lost 110k on rakitic in total, thought to myself he’ll never drop below 16k even if he’s not needed, he has I’m now selling Each one for a 3k loss. I’m the worse investor in the world.

Should’ve just held onto them.
  • Keep them but list them.

Some still buy your cards even though your price is high
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    2720 posts Fans' Favourite
    Why did investments crash so hard? Just undercutting?
  • Suarez8
    1530 posts Play-Off Hero
    83's and 84's went down so I invested about 600K in them.
    Should be a safe investement with more than 30 player-SBC's coming up in the next two weeks. B)
  • seBozz
    608 posts An Exciting Prospect

Thanks just got some
  • Fifa_Hawk_85

Why on earth would you sell them now when theres so much to come tomorrow? That explains why you're the worst investor 😂😂
  • Guvnor
    1641 posts Play-Off Hero

I know not sure what I’m gona do now, oh hang on suppose I’ll just play with my team 🤣😁🕺🏼TutaF9g.png[/url]

Yes bit of a flex I know but you where all taking the ❤️❤️❤️❤️!!

And in truth I want zanetti, only held of cause I thought I’d make some coin!! Should break even with the losses and profits equalling each other out. So will still grab him!
  • TheTataGuy
    2802 posts Fans' Favourite

Why in God's name are you selling? Impatient much
  • Guvnor
    1641 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yep, like I stated above! I want zanetti!
  • Simsbadger
    908 posts Professional

Mate no way should have kept them ready for futmus they would def have sold
    Everyone tried to invest for messi and I knew only to buy 1-2 cards of players I knew may sell but u have to sell in the hype not on release of sbc. That’s where I always lose
  • TheTataGuy
    2802 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yep, like I stated above! I want zanetti!

Selling when everyone is panic selling is the most stupid thing you can do
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    I know not sure what I’m gona do now, oh hang on suppose I’ll just play with my team 🤣😁🕺🏼TutaF9g.png[/url]

Yes bit of a flex I know but you where all taking the ****!!

And in truth I want zanetti, only held of cause I thought I’d make some coin!! Should break even with the losses and profits equalling each other out. So will still grab him!

Very weird flex but ok then 😂

And I stand by my original comment, why on earth would you sell at a loss tonight with so much coming in the next few days? You definitely didn't get that team from trading that's for sure 😂😂
  • Suarez8
    1530 posts Play-Off Hero

Yes bit of a flex I know but you where all taking the ****!!

Very weird flex but ok then 😂

And I stand by my original comment, why on earth would you sell at a loss tonight with so much coming in the next few days? You definitely didn't get that team from trading that's for sure 😂😂

Was thinking exactly the same thing! :D:D:D

• Guvnor
    1641 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited December 2019
    No I pulled pele, and made a few profitable trades waaaaayyy back. Since then Iv just been giving back to ea with poor judgement and bad trades, but I like my team so think the team pic is a fair flex! Anyway, the one good thing is I don’t actually give a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ as I’m all to aware it’s only a game. Iv kept a couple rakitics, sold about 10 for 15k though, only a 1k loss on each one, I said 3k for dramatic effect. Not good though, as for why, I had all my coins invested in messi sbc so have sat for a week not really playing much and having nothing to trade with, now I can reinvest and begin to trade again hence bring back a little bit of enjoyment. Which for me is what it’s all about, not all about the profit!!! That’s for real life. I did make on my suarez pile too so it’s not a total write off. Anyway I hope that goes some way to explaining why I’m happy to take a small loss on this investment.
  • Djkhalid1921
    9617 posts League Winner
    I bought like 90 high rated ifs for dirt cheap during the panic today. It was lovely
  • suxxio
    633 posts Semi-Pro
    Next time I'll go all in on oblak.
    This dude is always rising during every sbc.

I bought 15 of him and he rose 10k each while my piques and busquets are lower than before