The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Ridiculous rewards

suxxio
633 posts Semi-Pro
Finished gold 1 and rank 1 in division 3.

Red picks: 81 and 80
Best pull from all rewards (untradeable rewards) :John stones!!

And illarmarende 2x in a row ofc..

That makes it now over 2 months without a walkout..

Joke of a game

Comments

• BlackFridayRule
    1288 posts Professional
    This day has been my best rewards to date. Got parejo, marquinhos, bale, totg tolisso, lucas leiva and 3 83s ( my red pick was an 81 though).

I have never, ever gotten so many high rated players from rewards, just getting 1 over 83 is good in my world.

I dont know if its just luck, but feels like its because i went from riches to rags this week. Sold all players 83 and above that i dont use, and went from 2.6 million coins to 40k...so ea went.. You poor, here ya go
  • MorroWtje
    5257 posts Big Money Move
    suxxio wrote: »
    Finished gold 1 and rank 1 in division 3.

Red picks: 81 and 80
    Best pull from all rewards (untradeable rewards) :John stones!!

And illarmarende 2x in a row ofc..

That makes it now over 2 months without a walkout..

Joke of a game

Tragic isn't it. You go through all the absolute stress and grief of a weekend league assuming from 2 100k packs, about 150k's worth of packs through rivals you're guaranteed to make like 100k minimum.

Absolutely ❤️❤️❤️❤️ not.
  • TheMightyBee
    2979 posts National Call-Up
    Highest player in 7 packs was 84 and highest red pick 83 :D:D
  • MorroWtje
    5257 posts Big Money Move

You got an 83 in your player picks? holy ❤️❤️❤️❤️ im jel
  • TheMightyBee
    MorroWtje wrote: »

You got an 83 in your player picks? holy **** im jel

I chose the 82!!
  • Erickk
    44 posts Park Captain
    Today I opened 11 packs. Best player 85 rated Milinkovic-Savic (untrade). Player picks Dubravka and CB from Bundes. Haha this game and pack weight is joke. On Tuesday, Marquee matchup packs: best IF Fischer.
  • Tuqijuno
    231 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    If everyone got good rewards and packs all the time, nothing would have any value. Everyone just wants good packs for themselves and bad for others; even if they don't think it like that.
  • SinkXI
    933 posts Semi-Pro
    Tuqijuno wrote: »
    If everyone got good rewards and packs all the time, nothing would have any value. Everyone just wants good packs for themselves and bad for others; even if they don't think it like that.

Nobody wants bad packs for anyone else. Don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone wish bad luck on anyone’s packs
  • DirtyHarryZak
    398 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited December 2019
    You go through all the absolute stress and grief of a weekend league

Why? Why would one do this to himself? Knowing you're probably gonna get shafted and if this isn't your first FIFA, you know damn well WL is NOT worth the stress at all.
  • Bobo23
    1581 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pack weight seems to be at an all time low today, EA clearly not giving us anything with Messi SBC coming later
  • Simsbadger
    908 posts Professional
    Yes I agree with pack luck today been bad but I’ve not had over a 82 for past 4 weeks on rivals champs and squads
    It’s becoming a tad annoying 😂
  • Neal1982
    903 posts Professional
    Finished Rank 1, took Untradeable. Got Felipe and CR7. Then opened some 45k packs and packed Neymar! What a great time to be alive!
  • Torino21
    245 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ofcourse they are terrible bro, this week even more: potm messi comes and giving ppl 86-88 rated players means they don’t have to go on the transfermarket as much as ea wants
  • Bapinho
    2518 posts Fans' Favourite
    sucks mate i got G1 too and got red reus and TOTT de bruyne from 100k pack
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    1981 posts Fans' Favourite
    SinkXI wrote: »

Nobody wants bad packs for anyone else. Don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone wish bad luck on anyone’s packs

The only way you're pack luck would be classed as consistently good is if you packed better players than a majority of people.

If everyone had good luck no one would have good luck.
  • Simsbadger
    908 posts Professional
    If u think gold rewards are bad and elite rewards are bad watch this !!! 85th in world !!! Got zero

• TheMightyBee

I think just an average 87 player or two is not much to ask in reward packs.
  • deejay85
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    No idea how to post pictures but for the first time this year I’ve actually just had great rewards from anything. Got ter Stegen totgs and Mbappe totgs. Unfortunately untradeable.
  • Simsbadger
    908 posts Professional
    deejay85 wrote: »
    No idea how to post pictures but for the first time this year I’ve actually just had great rewards from anything. Got ter Stegen totgs and Mbappe totgs. Unfortunately untradeable.

Nice one ok they are untradeable but means u don’t have to buy them 👍👍
  • deejay85
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Simsbadger wrote: »
    deejay85 wrote: »

Nice one ok they are untradeable but means u don’t have to buy them 👍👍

Cheers dude. Ter Stegen I was using already so will just replace him. Would have sold mbappe for the couple mill. That said I don’t need the money anyway so might get some fun out of him.

• Chavez76
    4388 posts National Call-Up

that would in fact kill off the transafer market.
  • King_Cantona77
    1330 posts Professional
    I'm rapidly losing interest due to the poor pack weight. Been doing every MM, UCL matchup SBC going and packed absolutely nothing of value in those or rewards in weeks now.

The only joy I've had this year was in my red picks where I got Griezmann & Modric. Unfortunately, I run a Serie A team and both are useless to me. Shame there's not an option to trade with other users for some of their untradeables they don't want.
  • AlexBear012
    2188 posts Fans' Favourite
    I like how everytime someone complains about their rewards, there's someone flexing their IF Mbappe, Prime R9 and TOTY Messi
  • Grifan
    1464 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm rapidly losing interest due to the poor pack weight. Been doing every MM, UCL matchup SBC going and packed absolutely nothing of value in those or rewards in weeks now.

The only joy I've had this year was in my red picks where I got Griezmann & Modric. Unfortunately, I run a Serie A team and both are useless to me. Shame there's not an option to trade with other users for some of their untradeables they don't want.

Same here man, it feels like I can’t improve my team because I’m just constantly geting nothing
  • TheMightyBee
    Chavez76 wrote: »

that would in fact kill off the transafer market.

They will be extinct later.
  • Jrbmore
    416 posts Sunday League Hero
    Mine were awful as well 2 82 reds and best car was a 83 out of 12 packs
  • Chavez76
    4388 posts National Call-Up
    G2: got an 87 red (and an 83), and some 86's, an 85 and an 84 from the rewards (from both the WL and my R1 D4 rewards). Not terrible, defo not good
  • SuperKMx
    1674 posts Play-Off Hero
    You go through all the absolute stress and grief of a weekend league

Why? Why would one do this to himself? Knowing you're probably gonna get shafted and if this isn't your first FIFA, you know damn well WL is NOT worth the stress at all.

Absolutely this. Even if you do hit one of the good red picks, is it REALLY worth it to force yourself to play 30 games if you weren't going to play that many for fun anyway?

Like...yay...I got a great player to use in this game I don't find to be enjoyable!
  • Naths
    70 posts Park Captain
    My div rivals rewards took untradeable packs rank 2 div 6 got mahrez 84 and pavlenka 84
    My fut champs rewards only played 8 games this weekend got 6 wins got hinTetegger 83 player pick 🤣
  • TNeves95
    1200 posts Professional

At least the untradable packs should have higher odds of getting high overall cards. That wouldn't affect the market and at least it would feel as if it was worth the grind. Reward packs should have a minimum overall tbh, like at least one 83+ (gold 3) or 84+ (gold 2) or 85+ (gold 1).