Why do we borther listing all the bugs

ArneMueller
134 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I'm wondering why we still borther with all the list of bugy, glitches, complains about squad updates and so on and on and on.

Do we really believe that anybody from EA is reading our posts?

I really doubt that they read or even care, since no statement from EA was posted on the the stuff we complain and report. And only a minority of the bugs where fixed. In the German forum EA even stoped the announcement of the pitch note. Thats the amout of them careing.

So I'm not sure if we should continue doing their alhpa testing for them. And even if the fix something then they mess it up but greating 1 or 2-n new bugs (I rather get eaten by a Panzerhund or hit from a Supersoldat then playing/testing ths grap from them any longer).

I'm afraid its hopeless they dont care and mostly they dont learn! So should we continue?

Comments

• RadioShaq
    19156 posts Moderator
    The ea guys post regularly on the bug report forum. Maybe try posting the bug or glitch there.
  • Jetwhitespurs
    111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    So I started a new CM after the latest update but when I looked to buy player's to fill up squad positions, not first team standard but just for the future I discovered another bug, glitch whatever you want to call it...if you have your strongest team possible set up to play and you try and buy a young prospect for the future they will accept everything in the process of negotiating a contract...but if you've set up a weak squad to play a cup game to rest your star player's suddenly when you try buying young prospects they get greedy and want to be crucial player's every time you negotiate with them... it's frustrating that this game started out a lemon and is still a lemon 3 months down the track... disgraceful EA...
  • L4r14m
    773 posts Semi-Pro
    Oh wow. You should report this in the bug reports section. Hadn’t realized it works like this.
  • ArneMueller
    Ok since EA never answered or made an remark on any of my bug reports, my orginal question was answers.

The answer was not in writing nor in their action. We report bugs for them, as good little alpha testers do, and in response we don't get them fixed anyway.

So the answer is WHAT THE HELL are we doing here. The game gets worst with each patch EA gets out, no bugs will be fixed and EA does not responde to your bug reports. The only response EA sends out are the FUT complains (mostly about connectivity problems).

So should we really bother anymore. I for myself will no longer report bugs to EA since its a waste of my time.

#RIPFIFA
  • GARYNOCLUB
    188 posts Sunday League Hero
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    The ea guys post regularly on the bug report forum. Maybe try posting the bug or glitch there.

Just been on there you put question in and there’s no current answers. It just says unable to find request so I’m sorry but your idea is incorrect.
  • RadioShaq
    19156 posts Moderator
    Probably depends what you searched. There is a few ea posts on the front page of the bug section. One was an answer to career mode question. Looks like they answer questions daily there.
  • ArneMueller
    Probably depends what you searched. There is a few ea posts on the front page of the bug section. One was an answer to career mode question. Looks like they answer questions daily there.

That’s a big pile of BS and you know that:

1) Report bug rarely get a response from EA. I personally never ever got a response of any of my bug reports. And the ones I read almost never also. I only saw responses to FUT bug reports from EA. And in the last couple of month I read more then 1,000 bug reports (even got an achievement to prove it). So nothing from EA on that Front.

2) And the bugs that get reported also not getting fixed in CM. And if you claim otherwise you better go to next Sunday church and confess your sins. EA does not even fix simple baby things like a missing slider in the create player screen. Or the flipped combo box options in national team player search (since at least Fifa 14 where I first saw that).

So don't you claim that they do response and that the bug-reporting for CM mode seriously matter to EA. You should know better and the people in here do know better then that.

We all have something in common; we used to love this game fanatically, bought it year after year. At least give us the decency to be honest with us.
  • RadioShaq
    19156 posts Moderator
    There is 4 ea replies on the front page. They even put the little ea tag beside it so you can see them. Maybe you guys just missed it or was searching something else.
  • RadioShaq
    19156 posts Moderator
    It’s the called career mode stamina drain. The second one is career mode duplicate manager.
  • ArneMueller
    edited March 2020
    It’s the called career mode stamina drain. The second one is career mode duplicate manager.

Yes I saw that post, I visited them just a second ago but their is no real response from EA in these post! (Only bla bla empty promises)

1) https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Player-career-mode-stamina-drain-Fifa-20/m-p/8605643#M17228
    Reported in January 2020 and replied in January:
    -EA_Cade wrote:
    Thanks for the feedback, I'll see that it gets to the right teams.
    -EA_Cade

2) https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Career-Mode-Manager-Duplicate-Player-Bug/m-p/8327257#M6783
    Reported in October 2019 and replied 3 weeks ago
    -EA_Cade wrote:
    Thanks all, sent up for the FIFA team to investigate now.
    -EA_Cade

Ok I give to these two but what is with all the other 100 and 100's of bug reports that we gave you in the last couple month? Where are the responses to them? Where are the bug fixes for them?

I listed/summariesed 12 new bugs in here (that I found after 2-3 days), after "title update 12" (in CM) alone. Do you really believe that this is the way for EA to satisfy use customers?

You refer to two CM bug-report post that EA actually responded to, but my original question was more in general and the last couple of month proved my point.
    There is no reason anymore for reporting bug after bug since EA will not fix them. Look at all the bugs that are in Fifa 16, 17, 18, 19 and now 20 that never got fixed. In addition to these old bugs, EA but more and more new bugs into Fifa 20 these also will not be fixed (or close to never).

And anyway, the responses from EA_Cade are/where very very promising (not really) no statements.
    Its more like in the good old days of Microsoft, where an bug was closed by Microsoft stateing in their MSDN/KB "Microsoft acknowledged this as an problem" and it stayed in for ever, so that developers (like me) could create workaround for these bug.

So can you actually give me one good reason why we should still beta (more alpha) testing FIFA for EA, report the bugs to you, when their will be no fixing of the bugs any who?
  • RadioShaq
    19156 posts Moderator
    I am just trying to help anyone looking to report bugs. This is from December and got bumped I looked on the first page after someone said they couldn’t see any responses and those were the first 4 I saw.
  • Morbidly_SoBeast
    48 posts Last Pick at the Park
    absolute garbage. their career mode announcement for fifa 21 needs to be an apology to the fans.
  • ArneMueller
    edited April 2020
    All the bugs, glitches we reported. I counted 10-12 new bugs after patch #12 alone. And now patch #14 is not and ZERO fixes for career mode. So the question really stays. Why should we tell them their bugs when EA is not willing to fix any of them?

An absolute disgrace. "How dare you EA". Lock your self in a closet and shame a little while. "Shame, [BELL RINGING], Shame [BELL RINGING], Shame"
    Post edited by ArneMueller on