The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

CR7 hits 1 million

Vinny1979
5294 posts Big Money Move
Earliest ever? In fifa since he was basically a god?

sub 1 million before xmas?

Comments

• GL
    9685 posts League Winner
    Yes please. My next purchase
  • WFCBagnall
    75471 posts Moderator
    Not his year this year.
  • Vinny1979
    5294 posts Big Money Move
    Already had him circa 3 weeks ago paid 1150000 iirc
  • M98H
    13637 posts Has That Special Something
    Still find him to be a top tier player. Not sure it’ll impact his (hopefully) TOTY Price but one can hope it makes it cheaper :joy:
  • FrankFrank
    2626 posts Fans' Favourite
    Still think he is the best player around 1million tbh.
  • Finesse_4days
    9023 posts League Winner
    edited December 2019
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    Still think he is the best player around 1million tbh.

still good for his price, but the fact he is around 1mill instead of his usual 1.8mill at this stage shows how he is much less meta than previous years even though he is still clinical. I haven't rated NIF CR7 since Fifa 17 since Fifa 18 his NIF has been clunky and rigid , his Tots/Toty cards have still been superb though. On Fifa 17 and Fifa 15 when I had his normal version as well as other versions, his NIF was super elite he could glide past players and skill through everyone and was smooth, now just like really life he has become a penalty box poacher with the bonus of 90 pace for counters and basically everything else you could want bar dribbling and balance. For my playstyle if I don't like a players turning it is a massive con, I'm picky when it comes to strikers as I really only like the really expensive ones or the super well rounded ones with 4* 4* as a min.
  • ccooaattssyy
    9889 posts League Winner
    Too clunky
  • FrankFrank
    @Finesse_4days The (price) gap between him and the other top nifs has definitely been closed this year. But also the market is nothing like we've ever seen before. We're getting icons for free for by grinding etc.
    I just dont think any players around his price mark could produce the same numbers for me as he does. And I have Neymar and Messi in the team as well :)
  • EhLouis
    180 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    You guys reckon I should buy him now or wait until the weekend ?
  • BaronSamedi
    988 posts Professional
    EhLouis wrote: »

wait. Son POTM and Messi POTM could cause a lot of panic, especially if either offer good packs and are half decently priced.
  • FrankFrank
    EhLouis wrote: »

Id buy before Messi potm sbc. I think prices will rebound a little after release.
  • Crossland
    9206 posts League Winner
    Vinny1979 wrote: »
    Earliest ever? In fifa since he was basically a god?

sub 1 million before xmas?

He just doesn't feel like CR7 this year and people are trying him and realising there is a lot better for cheaper,every year he's been a god but this year not so much
  • xFATAL
    5004 posts Big Money Move
    Used him about 50 games before I sold for Icon sbc fodder (Dumb move) But thought he felt the same as he always has. Not sure where the idea he was bad came from, Seeing pros still using him as well.
  • Lew15
    732 posts Professional
    It’s all relative where he has slumped in price so have all of the others ... people that are META like Neymar are 700k and Messi who is arguable the most META forward in the game is around a Mill as well. Last years market Neymar would have been sat at 900-1mill and CR7 and Messi would have been at around 1.4 mill upwards so the gap in price is still the same just the need for as many coins this year is less as you can grind the game for top players.

The sheer Fact the META isn’t based on CR7 this year is Testament to how good he still is being sat at the very top with Messi as the highest value NIFs in the game.
  • Humma78
    2388 posts Fans' Favourite
    He's still the best striker after the top top icons
  • Finesse_4days
    9023 posts League Winner
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    @Finesse_4days The (price) gap between him and the other top nifs has definitely been closed this year. But also the market is nothing like we've ever seen before. We're getting icons for free for by grinding etc.
    I just dont think any players around his price mark could produce the same numbers for me as he does. And I have Neymar and Messi in the team as well :)

Get Dalglish 87 man, He is a mad lad.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26460 posts Player of the Year
    Low balance makes him unusable XD
  • TheRaq
    143 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Don't think I've ever had any problems to stop him with Varane + RTTF Konate. Guy is just too cluncky, feels like a truck, I already gave up picking him in drafts. All the Manes, Messis, Mertenses etc are way more dangerous this year. I mean his shooting is stil great, but to get him into a good position.. my god.
  • Humma78
    2388 posts Fans' Favourite
    Una man mad! Still a goal a game after 300 games