Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

glitch sell...

FutsalBros0710
154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited December 2019
anyone alse had glitch sell/coins loss in companion app? who did you contact? and how did end up? did u get compensated at all? as live support, email support and hq answers are useless. basically contacted live support 4 times, first two ocassions went promising but ended due to server problems and got disconnected, third was pointless since it wasnt even understood what the problem is and fourth was helpless due to "server shows item on trade bids", email support is over 24h without response and on hq answers i got ignored intentionaly... i have screenshot of item sold way way underpriced but it seems that "server did not register selling"... this is getting to my nerves and im thinking of deleting club and fifa... i dont have power, will nor money to grind toward that amount of coins at this stage and its such a loss it would be pointless to continue playing... basically what happened was that i wanted to list baby icon ronaldo for 2 700 000 on market and when typed in 2700 and adding last three zeros app froze and putten item on market for 2700 coins wich was automaticaly converted into minimal bin 259 000 coins... imagine anger and stress im dealing with since yesterday... will upload pic later...

Screenshot-20191210-125641-com-ea-gp-fifaultimate.jpg

Comments

• James909
    111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ouch..
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    14587 posts Has That Special Something
    That's harsh though if I was you I would just go ahead and delete the game as you wont get these coins back again.
  • Revolver_310
    433 posts Sunday League Hero
    :|
  • FutsalBros0710
    That's harsh though if I was you I would just go ahead and delete the game as you wont get these coins back again.

its actually so sad its almost funny... back then with that totw sbc before bf when ea f up with requirement wich involved totw player they "refunded" everyone who discarded totw player with same tradable card (even if they discarded untradable) and i keep getting answer "everything is automated on servers we cant grant items manually" yet because of their glitchy app i should eat up 2.5 mil coin loss and keep going? naah. only way im gonna keep playing is either i get baby r9 either get compensated with coins... but none of em will happen i guess...
  • fussydutchman
    1142 posts Professional
    Punishment for trying to list him 350k higher than his market price ;)
  • FutsalBros0710

please pass if you dont have anything usefull to say, thanks :) im really not in the mood to deal with wannabe savages.
  • DIXON THFC
    3118 posts National Call-Up

Nobody deserves anything like that, heartbreaking stuff :'(
  • FutsalBros0710
    @EA_Andy could you please direct me to the "right door"?
  • fussydutchman
    1142 posts Professional
    edited December 2019

please pass if you dont have anything usefull to say, thanks :) im really not in the mood to deal with wannabe savages.

Sorry man...bad joke.

That said, you probably won't like what I have to say that is helpful. This exact thing happened to me in FIFA19 when I was trying to list PIM Pele. I was trying to list him for 8,000,000 and the app glitched and I listed him for 800,000. So it was an even worse situation.

I contacted customer service and they told me they couldn't do anything about it because there was no way to confirm whether the app glitched or whether I just made a dumb mistake. I did not escalate further after getting that answer, and I just moved on because it was in March and the game didn't have that much time left.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    14587 posts Has That Special Something
    @EA_Andy could you please direct me to the "right door"?

Andy doesn't work here anymore mate. Dont think any of the EA guys on here can help with this either. You will have to keep on at EA help but it's highly unlikely that you will get anything back from them.
  • Guvnor
    1641 posts Play-Off Hero
    Grim, happened to me with a in form yaya toure a few years back, it really spoils the game for the rest of the year. Just load up cod and move on, end of the day it’s all pretend coins anyway don’t forget that.
  • FutsalBros0710
    the worst of everything is that i got him to use him on sunday but then i wanted to do late investment into rttf cards on monday... and here it is... best investment ever. bascially i will wait until monday and if i dont manage to work this out im done with fifa20 and fut in general. dont have nerves to go once again throuh all this.
  • Simsbadger
    908 posts Professional
    I’m afraid this is a bitter pill to swollen they will not compensate for this as they will say it was YOUR phone that froze or YOUR network they won’t say it was there server !! So on that note unfortunately you are going to have to grin a bare it I’m afraid
    As others have said ea andy no longer works here and I’ve only seen ea roger answer may be 3 posts since he’s started
    The only thing we as a community can say is you won’t be the first or last have this happen
    Sorry to be bearer of bad news 👍
  • Guvnor
    1641 posts Play-Off Hero
    If it helps you will never ever do it again!! You’ll triple check every time you list a player. Good luck, you will not get any thing back from ea, hurts but just saying the truth, give it a go though never know, Christmas spirit and all that
  • Jay1787
    480 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I did this yesterday (much smaller scale)... contacted them and said it's automated... i asked them how pro players get an in game 99 version of them self if you cannot give specific players cards....

No answer to that... cheers EA.
  • graff26lfc
    144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sadly ea won't do anything to help because from experience and this is their support guys words we'd like to guve you a refund but we've been tild players wouldn't want that feature
  • joehuk
    3615 posts National Call-Up
    Sadly i dont think EA will anything

Tho to be fair they could with their power give you the exact card pack and take the coins made from that sale.

I'm sure their tech is not that dated (wouldn't be surprised tho) that they can't generate a card with same games played, goals etc and take coins off you.

If it happened to me is delete and uninstall.

But good luck hope you manage to get it sorted.
  • Retropoe82
    915 posts Professional
    You can ring there customer services better to speak to them direct. Worst case scenario you got bin for ronaldo. Doubt they'll give you a coin refund, or they might give it you as an untradable card an you made 259k.

Either way id be pretty pissed at myself so i feel for you. wounder
    95 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    thats why i never use the companion app its full with problems, once i sold my icon pires for 110k when he was 700k in fifa 18 absolutely same thing happened
  • FutsalBros0710
    Retropoe82 wrote: »
    You can ring there customer services better to speak to them direct. Worst case scenario you got bin for ronaldo. Doubt they'll give you a coin refund, or they might give it you as an untradable card an you made 259k.

Either way id be pretty pissed at myself so i feel for you. wounder

dont know if its possible (country) + not willing to pay overpriced phone bill after they wont work out anything... i wont get anything at the end probably and will just delete everything. yes i have decent number of useful untradables but why would i eat 2.5 mil coins loss when it even wasnt my fault? and about untrarable baby r9 id take that. because at first point i bought him to use him. and im not even pissed at myself since i know i didnt do anything wrong. if it would be my fault id eat that L and eat my own ba..s but would keep grinding toward 2.5mil back. anyway will keep this thread updated if anything worth of mentioning happens.
  • Futfanatic
    14973 posts World Class
    Oh my god the horror
  • FutsalBros0710
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Oh my god the horror

if it would be anyone else but r9... man who actually made me love this sport...
  • FutsalBros0710
    Simsbadger wrote: »
    I’m afraid this is a bitter pill to swollen they will not compensate for this as they will say it was YOUR phone that froze or YOUR network they won’t say it was there server !! So on that note unfortunately you are going to have to grin a bare it I’m afraid
    As others have said ea andy no longer works here and I’ve only seen ea roger answer may be 3 posts since he’s started
    The only thing we as a community can say is you won’t be the first or last have this happen
    Sorry to be bearer of bad news 👍

yes but its funny that any other app works just perfectly without single freeze and glitch, constantly on 4g network and never had connection problems so yea i know the blame at the end will be on me that i listed it or whatever when the truth is i never clicked/pressed list item in this case...
  • Springveldt
    4830 posts National Call-Up
    I know people will say it’s only virtual coins but that amount of coins is months of grinding or about £800 on points based on garbage packs.

The fact that the mobile app doesn’t even do a simple check and warn you that the listed value is less than the discard price is just stupid and lazy programming as usual from EA or whatever sweat shop they outsource the app to.
  • FutsalBros0710
    I know people will say it’s only virtual coins but that amount of coins is months of grinding or about £800 on points based on garbage packs.

The fact that the mobile app doesn’t even do a simple check and warn you that the listed value is less than the discard price is just stupid and lazy programming as usual from EA or whatever sweat shop they outsource the app to.

this... "preventing from trading" yet not a single confirmation for listing item needed 😂 they are so contradictive to themselfs all the time.
  • Dixie81
    282 posts Sunday League Hero
    🤬
  • Bakudu76
    1918 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ooofff
  • munchie63
    3119 posts National Call-Up
    Whollop
  • RexAnglo1066
    2482 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2019

its actually so sad its almost funny... back then with that totw sbc before bf when ea f up with requirement wich involved totw player they "refunded" everyone who discarded totw player with same tradable card (even if they discarded untradable) and i keep getting answer "everything is automated on servers we cant grant items manually" yet because of their glitchy app i should eat up 2.5 mil coin loss and keep going? naah. only way im gonna keep playing is either i get baby r9 either get compensated with coins... but none of em will happen i guess...

Please, add some punctuation...and maybe a paragraph or two.

It makes it a chore to read your wall of text.

I'm not that guy, but sometimes it isn't worth the effort for people and they just won't bother reading your comment.
  • RSL183
    636 posts An Exciting Prospect
    You do know you can get more than 259k for R9?