CL TOTT Cuadrado

Empyrium7
3783 posts National Call-Up
edited December 2019
so after the release of the SBC, I was hesitant to complete it or not. it was cheap and I always like to have a good attacking full back.

he is great in the attack and can break down defenses with his pace and dribbling BUT only in the first half.

2nd half comes and his stamina is already below half and almost empty by the end of the match.

so my question is
does anybody use him in their team ?
is his stamina an issue for anyone else ?
didn't have this issue when I had Malcuit or Florenzi with the same formation and tactics.

Do I regret doing the SBC ? YES

EA, can we get a decent RB for Serie A ?

Comments

• starfox1284
    3611 posts National Call-Up
    Bro...he is literally the best player you could hope for to do any defender scoring or defender assist objective. He was literally 23k, a total steal for the position change and he can be a nice sub too. He is also not terrible with sentinel chem if you wanted to play him in a starting lineup.
  • Bigfootisblurry
    2375 posts Fans' Favourite
    I use him off the bench, quite impressed to be honest
  • Shimoe
    235 posts Sunday League Hero
    I use hi as a sub RW last 30 minutes he makes big changes
  • starfox1284
    Shimoe wrote: »

He is a good sub in a game you are winning as well, he has better defensive stats than the vast majority of your wingers on the game.

• rankon.
    2259 posts Fans' Favourite
    I use him at RB with sential for the whole game, haven't noticed any stamina problems at all.
    This
  • Empyrium7
    Bro...he is literally the best player you could hope for to do any defender scoring or defender assist objective. He was literally 23k, a total steal for the position change and he can be a nice sub too. He is also not terrible with sentinel chem if you wanted to play him in a starting lineup.

as I said mate. he is great in the attack and I use Sentinel on him. but his stamina deplete so fast that by the 60th min he becomes useless.
    I use him off the bench, quite impressed to be honest
    Shimoe wrote: »

probably that's what I'm going to do. use him as a sub
  • Empyrium7
    I use him at RB with sential for the whole game, haven't noticed any stamina problems at all.

what formation and tactics ?
    and what instructions ?
  • Hibee
    12551 posts Has That Special Something
    He was so cheap Im not sure how you can regret it.
  • Amargaladaster26
    10718 posts Has That Special Something
    He is awesome, love attacking fullbacks in this game.
  • starfox1284
    79 stamina at RB should last a whole game and then some unless you are playing constant pressure and have the fullbacks going forward all the time.
  • Empyrium7
    edited December 2019
    Hibee wrote: »
    Hibee wrote: »

I started the game 3 weeks ago and I don't have a lot of coins so I though he might be a good RB for a month or two.
    He is awesome, love attacking fullbacks in this game.

I do too and as I said, he is more than great in the attack and breaking down defenses. my only issue is the stamina.
    79 stamina at RB should last a whole game and then some unless you are playing constant pressure and have the fullbacks going forward all the time.

I don't use constant pressure. I usually alternate between Balance and press on heavy touch. but yes I use my FBs a lot in the attack
  • Lfc23
    3466 posts National Call-Up

He’s fine for me aswell.

Yes I would like a special florenzi or malcuit but he’s doing the job for now

I need a special Douglas Costa or serie a LW now
  • SBC is very do-able .....but I took Danilo from the season 2 storyline picks and also have that Politano card (so can't justify doing this one).
  • Empyrium7
    Lfc23 wrote: »

He’s fine for me aswell.

mind sharing your instructions on him ?
    SBC is very do-able .....but I took Danilo from the season 2 storyline picks and also have that Politano card (so can't justify doing this one).

I think you did the right thing
  • greif44
    6117 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2019
    That stamina is a letdown if you use him in attack. I did the SBC and used him at RM in 352 and yes, he`s dead after 50-60 min. It`s not a big concern for me as I sub wingers anyways.
    I guess he can last longer if you instruct him to stay back and use him mostly for defending and manually trigger fullbacks to join the attack in certain periods of time. Marcelo has 79 stamina, but somehow he can last whole game when I play against him.

I don`t regret doing the SBC - it was really cheap, I like him irl and he plays for my fav team, card might come handy for first owner objectives.
  • NinthFall
    2695 posts National Call-Up
    Don't care about his stamina much but he's ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Lfc23
    3466 posts National Call-Up
    Empyrium7 wrote: »

He’s fine for me aswell.

SBC is very do-able .....but I took Danilo from the season 2 storyline picks and also have that Politano card (so can't justify doing this one).

I just have him on stay back mate

He’s just purely in my team for the pace, florenzi an malcuit just can’t keep up with Mbappe or Neymar down the left side

He will get replace tho when serie A RB gets a special card.

He cost me nothing had untradable stuff in my club so was a no brainier for me
    Really
  • starfox1284
    not having your fullbacks on stay back in this game is really really risky with the sweat squads on the wings.
  • Amargaladaster26
    10718 posts Has That Special Something
    not having your fullbacks on stay back in this game is really really risky with the sweat squads on the wings.

It takes away all the fun and changes it into two 5v5 games on both sides of the pitch. At least for me.
  • Empyrium7
    NinthFall wrote: »
    Don't care about his stamina much but he's ****

He is not bad. if you know how to utilize your FBs in the attack, he can do a lot of damage.

He’s fine for me aswell.

I just have him on stay back mate

He’s just purely in my team for the pace, florenzi an malcuit just can’t keep up with Mbappe or Neymar down the left side

He will get replace tho when serie A RB gets a special card.

He cost me nothing had untradable stuff in my club so was a no brainier for me
    Really

problem is I use my FBs a lot in the attack and feel handicapped when they stay in the back with less passing options.

but I agree with Florenzi and Malcuit. they can't even stop the low tier pacey wingers

I can't and will never have my FBs on stay back while attacking. yes I might concede more. but I'll enjoy my attacks more and might as well score more.
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator

He doesn't stay back even if you begged him, mine sprints off up the field like a mad man.
  • Empyrium7
    Pieman25 wrote: »

He doesn't stay back even if you begged him, mine sprints off up the field like a mad man.

did you notice anything about his stamina ? or is it just me ?
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator

No I thought he was fine with regards to that, just horrendous positioning.
  • CaptainDan-
    1887 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2019

and what instructions ?

4231, balanced, normal, mixed. I actually like to attack with him and make dribbles with those 5 star skills
  • starfox1284

My favorite part of the game is when I see my CB making a run from the back all the way to the goal to try and score :)
  • Empyrium7

Maybe I'm doing something wrong. and I don't know what is it.

and what instructions ?

4231, balanced, normal, mixed. I actually like to attack with him and make dribbles with those 5 star skills

I don't know why my Cuadrado's Stamina depletes faster. I have to sub him off around the 60th-70th min
  • keronc
    1092 posts Professional

and what instructions ?

I don't know why my Cuadrado's Stamina depletes faster. I have to sub him off around the 60th-70th min

Do you have him set to aggresive interceptions? That is a HUGE stamina drain.
  • Empyrium7
    keronc wrote: »

and what instructions ?

Do you have him set to aggresive interceptions? That is a HUGE stamina drain.

no. everything on balance. I'll just try not to trigger runs anymore with him
  • DIXON THFC
    3787 posts National Call-Up
    I like him that much that I'm using him RM starting on 7 Chem, hes wayyyyyy better than politano imo.