Some people really do have lag switches...

Jay1787
480 posts An Exciting Prospect
I've heard of it but never seen it... went 2-0 up in the first 5 minutes... he paused, we came back and all my players we slow and all their passes were super soft and delayed... He had 7 shots and scored 7 times...

Typical ❤️❤️❤️❤️ trash bull ❤️❤️❤️❤️ from EA right there...

Comments

• gorillabear
    1055 posts Professional
    lag switch or handicap because you had a two goal lead?
  • Queens11
    3090 posts National Call-Up
    Entire game is littered with cheats and ofcourse the bs input delay and hidden forces ea put into the game
    I suppose this is how ea intended it to be as they have not done a thing about it
  • ErikTheBlue
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited August 2020
    Recently promoted to Div 5 for the first time this season in Rivals and deary me the lag switchers are out in force, not even being remotely subtle about using them either (PS4), faced at least a good 5 of them in the last 2 days
  • Fifapayne
    7176 posts Big Money Move
    Recently promoted to Div 5 for the first time this season in Rivals and deary me the lag switchers are out in force, not even being remotely subtle about using them either (PS4), faced at least a good 5 of them in the last 2 days

Don’t think you can lag switch a dedicated server.
  • Staxdoobie
    2426 posts Fans' Favourite

How can you tell?
  • SignpostSounder
    4238 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 2020
    Fifapayne wrote: »

Don’t think you can lag switch a dedicated server.

"But people press a button and lag their own connection and that gives them Lag Compensation™ and that makes my players move slower and theirs move faster and my keeper suddenly loses the ability to see shots from more than 6-yards away because somebody told me that's what happens in lag and that's obviously the only conceivable reason as to why I could ever lose! It isn't that I'm now playing against better players in the highest division I've been in all season. Nope. It's the lagswitchers!"

tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg
  • SignpostSounder
    4238 posts National Call-Up
    Staxdoobie wrote: »

How can you tell?

I'll bet it goes along the lines of:-

Win = Clean connection, no problems. What a great game this is.

Lose = Opponent was definitely a lagswitching sonofabiscuit.
  • Fifapayne
    7176 posts Big Money Move
    SuperKMx wrote: »
    Staxdoobie wrote: »

How can you tell?

I'll bet it goes along the lines of:-

Win = Clean connection, no problems. What a great game this is.

Lose = Opponent was definitely a lagswitching sonofabiscuit.

Dude scored two goals in first 5 mins.
    Could have been trash goals as well.
  • I lost = it's either EAs fault or a cheat.